Chapter 23 A What!?!

(Trigger warning: Swearing as usual)

When Davis woke up he felt small. Very small. Like smaller than Kat, and she was already 'bean-sized'. His jumper was way too big for him and so were his ends. He sits on the side of his bed and his little legs don't even reach the floor. He falls out of bed and puts his visor back on, it doesn't fit it just keeps sliding half way down his face so he left it like that.

"Davis you awake, Betty' Bakes is closed currently for a deep clean then inspection so your coming with me to my day cram class and as always my night too one bud"

Davis tried to speak but nothing came out. What the fuck had happened to him??.
Did he have another nightmare he forgot about??? Sometimes he can't talk after a bad nightmare.

Ronin came into Davis' room to check in on him since he got no response, all he sees is........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A CHILD!?!?...

"Awwww, aren't you just adorable"

"You're so cute, unfortunately you're gonna have to come to work with me baby okay"

"O-o-o-o-otay d-d-dawa"

"God your so fucking adorable, A friend of mine is coming with us kinda like a job person that comes into a talk to a class"
Ronin thought to himself*might have to cancel that since fixing him is more important*

"O-o-o-o-otay"

Ronin picks Baby Davis up like a baby, supporting his lower half with one of arms and the other arm hugs his upper half. They meet Leander outside of the school then head to Cram Classroom 1 where the trouble makers are yet to arrive.

-in the classroom-

"Can you sit down on my chair for me baby boy"

"Mhmm"

"Love why is he so fucking adorable"

"I know, I love him so much"

"However it does seem as though he has kept his memories of his normal age since he's giving me 'i don't like you' look in those adorable eyes"

"Interesting. How old do you think he is Leander?"

"He looks very young but he can sort of talk so maybe 4 or 5 years old"

"5 is when everything got fucked for him, poor baby boy had to go through all that but we don't know if it's happened to him yet"

The students pour in once again, luckily there's less of them, this time it's only Yuki Jack Flex Nico Kat Clover and Ellen. With the exception Of Baby Davis.

"Hey Ronin uhhh why is the creepy red head lawyer guy here?"

"He's not creepy Clover, Take and seat and you'll find out"

Everyone sits down. Yuki and Flex Clover sit together. Nico Jack and Kat sit together. Ellen is by herself.

"Excuse me Ronin..?"

"Yes Kat"

"Is Davis late or is he not coming. Ooh did he get grounded for not eating"

"Ticket"

Ronin hands her a ticket "because you knew he hadn't eaten and no he isn't grounded or late he's right here"
Leander pushes Ronin's chair to the side so the desk isn't blocking the view of Baby Davis.
"...awwwwww" spread around the students again minus Ellen.

"That's Davis?!" Nico is super surprised

"He woke up like this, we don't know what happened"

"Does that kind of quirk exist or did someone throw together a certain potion for it" Yuki suggested