Chapter 61 Arrested?!

(trigger warning: Angst, Blood, Corrupt Cops, Swearing (it's Ronin soo)

Ronin woke up first, changed into his hero outfit and left a note for Davis. then he left headed for Monarch Academy.

Davis woke up a few hours after he left, he picked up the note and read it in his head while mouthing the words so he doesn't lose which line he's on.

It reads,"Stay home. The police are roaming around, I keep forgetting but we need to talk about Manolos suggestion, I'll be home as soon as I can, stay out of sight, please close all the curtains and blinds. Love ya kiddo -Ronin (aka Dad)

He let the paper float back down onto the table, He walked into the kitchen for something to eat, this time he's ignoring the devil that sits on his shoulder. It's about time he listened to the angel on his shoulder instead.
After he ate something(let's say he had some toast and coffee), he sat on the sofa (couch). He just scrolled through random tiktoks Kat suggested to him, what felt like a few minutes was actually hours. It was already early afternoon.

+Knock Knock+

Davis snapped back to reality, closing the tiktok app. He peaked out one of the windows and saw who was knocking on the door.

It was Three Police Officers, one of them being Raymond Soul, The Chief of Police who really doesn't like Davis or Ronin for that matter like at all. He backed away from the window, and tried to stay as quiet as possible.

Davis immediately tried to call Ronin, the first one went to voicemail, the second one was declined and finally on the third try, he picked up.

Ronin: Davis what's wrong,
Davis: the p-police are knocking
Ronin: don't answer them.
"IF YOU DONT ANSWER, WE WILL BREAK DOWN THE DOOR"
Davis: They're gonna b-break down the door
Ronin: Go to your room and fly out the window as fast as you humanly can, make sure they don't see you.
Davis: Where do I go?!
Davis ran to his room while Ronin was thinking.
Ronin: come to me, just fly to a roof of Monarch then cram classroom 1, I'll be in there.
Davis: O-okay.
Davis' heart was racing, he stayed on the line while he flew out of the window, and towards a roof of Monarch as fast as his quirk will allow him. Hoping he doesn't get spotted.
Ronin was still on the line, pacing around his classroom waiting for Davis to arrive. Hopefully.
*Bang* *Splat*
Ronin: DAVIS!!??.

Ronin ran out of his classroom. Davis fell out of the sky, and crash landed on grass. He wanted to make a run for it but couldn't. He was already in handcuffs. He was so close it was just a bit closer, he was literally outside of the gates of the academy. He dropped his phone and Raymond picked it up, ending the call with Ronin.

Davis was escorted to the police station in the back of one of the many police cars. He sat in an empty holding cell. His phone was given to the receptionist at the station. Raymond came back multiple times, pushing different people in the same holding cell. Kol Flex Kat Colin and himself.

"Davis, what the fuck is going on" Kol asked with his tone laced with anger.

"T-they know what we did" Davis responded with hesitance.

"How could they find out"

"That's right!" Raymond announced coming out of nowhere. Like the bitch he is. "I know Colin and Flex killed Wonderwall. I know Davis killed Database, Metica, The Dark Wasp, The Dark Hornet, A Student and a couple of innocents."

Davis' heart was racing faster and faster, he had started to pace around the cell, he didn't even realize how much fucked up, he just knew he did.

"With the help of the Ginger girl of course"