Cloud nine

"Happiness."

"You want something to eat?" Jungkook asked looking at Jimin.
"Noh..I..ahhhhh" Suddenly Jimin groaned loudly and kept his two hands on his tummy. Jungkook's eyes were wide opened. He immediately stood up and ran towards Jimin. He promptly held Jimin by his arms.
"Jimin? Jimin what happened! Tell me is it paining inside? Tell me ..
"Yeah..I'm ...feeling pain.."
"Wait just wait I'm calling the doctor okay.. don't worry at all..."
"N..Noh..no need" Jimin said and held Jungkook's hand. Jungkook frownd his eyebrows looking at Jimin.
"What do you mean? You are in pain Jimin let me call please..."
"Noh..I..I think the baby ...baby is kicking me" Jimin said still keeping his hands on his stomach.
Jungkook's eyes were wide opened. Happiness filled his eyes in a lightening speed.
"Wh .what ..how do you know!"
"I..i.can feel it" Jimin said and finally a smile formed on his face.
"You..are you sure!"
"Yes...I .ahh..look" Jimin groaned again and kept Jungkook's hand on his stomach so that Jungkook could feel it also. Jungkook's eyes were again wide opened when felt it.
"You..feel it?"
"Yess oh my God,, Jimin!" Jungkook said excitedly and sat on his knees. He held Jimin's waist with his two hands and kept his ear on jimins belly.
"The baby is happy today I think" Jungkook said while smiling hard.
"Hahahaa ...yeah! But..ahhh..tell the baby not to kick me..!"
"Ok ok wait... I'm telling...!"
Jungkook cleared his throat..
"Knock.. knock! Baby can you hear your appa? If you can then I want to tell you..I know you are happy today so does we..but please don't play kicking kicking game too much..cause my you know your mommy also appa means my first baby is feeling pain."
"Hahahaa... what's all this!" Jimin said giggling hard at Jungkook.
"What! I'm talking to the baby.."
"I'm your first baby?"
"Yes.."
Jimin's cheeks became red.
"But I'm not baby" Jimin said pouting cutely just like a baby.
"Yes you are not a baby saying this just like a baby!" Jungkook said and smiled.
"Are you feeling pain now?"
"Umm..Noh.."
"Good..baby listened to me I think. "Good job baby." Jungkook said and kissed on Jimin's stomach. Jimin's heart started beating fast at Jungkook's action. He held Jungkook's head softly.
"Stand up now..let's sleep..I'm feeling sleepy."
Jungkook looked at Jimin and stood up.
"Let's go.." Jungkook said and carried Jimin like bridal style and laid him down on the bed. He then laid down beside Jimin and they both fell asleep together.

As th day passes by, Jungkook became more careful and excited towards Jimin

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

As th day passes by, Jungkook became more careful and excited towards Jimin. He took care of Jimin very well. He didn't let Jimin do any overwork or any work. Jimin's routine was wake up in the morning, do some bed exercise, eat whatever he wanted, walking in the garden, taking rests that's all. In this way, the months also passed by.

When Jimin was in his eight months the doctor confirmed them they were having a baby boy. Both of them couldn't control their emotions and tears hearing it from doctor.
"We are having a boy..a baby boy." Jungkook said while sobbing and smiling at the same time. Jimin nodded smilingly while tears was falling from his eyes also.
"Yes kooki.."
That night when they heard the news they kept a little celebration at their home. And then came the rain of kisses that Jungkook gave Jimin that night.

See you in next part 💜