Tensed

"Fault again!"

Night 11:30......
Jungkook finally reached at his home and got down from the car.
"I hope I'm not too late!" Jungkook said while walking fast towards the door. He then rang the bell and his mom opened the door.
"Hi Mom,," Jungkook hugged his mother. But his mother didn't hugged him back.
"How are you?" Jungkook asked while looking at his mom. His mom finally looked at him.
"No need to ask this." His mom said in a cold voice and Jungkook frownd his eyebrows.
"What happened?"
"I should have listened to you right?"
"Hu? What r you talking about!"
"I'm talking about this." Jungkook's mother threw the divorce paper on Jungkook's face. Jungkook's eyes were wide opened watching the papers.
"Never thought that you both will do this thing. I thought at least you will change with the time. But no I was wrong,you are exactly that Jeon Jungkook who used to date some random boys and girls around. You know what, go and live your life as you want, go to your that lover for whom you didn't want to marry Jimin. Now you have the chance cause you already signed on the paper. Now just go." His mother said these all loudly. Jungkook was shocked hearing from his mother.
"Why on earth you are believing on this papers.?" Jungkook said and his mom stopped from leaving the house.
His mother frowned her eyebrows and looked at Jungkook.
"So you will say now these r all fake papers?"
"This paper has no value anymore. Cause we didn't sign on the second divorce paper." Jungkook said and took the papers and threw them in dustbin.
Jungkook's mother didn't understand what he was saying.
"What do you mean?"
"There is a rule. After signing on the 1st term paper we have to stay together six months and after that they will sent us another paper and if we signed on that also then we will live separately not together anymore. But you know what.."
"Wh..what-"
"I will not sign on the divorce paper which will come tomorrow. Cause I want Jimin. I want to stay with him. And I'm in love with him. And I believe that Jimin will not sign also."
Jungkook's mother eyes were wide opened listening to this.
"Jimin also wants to stay with me. I apologized to him. And he gave me a second chance."
Jungkook's mother's heart skipped a beat. Suddenly she remembered Jimin wanted say something but she didn't hear him and just sent him away.
"Where is Jimin! If you don't believe in me let's hear from him. What he wants."
"Jimin?" Jungkook called Jimin and was about to go inside his bedroom but his mother screamed suddenly.
Jungkook promptly looked at his mother.
"Jung.. Jungkook!"
"What now!"
"I..I..."
"What?"
"Jimi.. Jimin!'
"Jimin what! Wait..he didn't come home yet!" Jungkook said in a tensed voice.
"N...Noh..no...I sent him away..away!" Jungkook's mother said while crying and shaking in fear.
Jungkook's heart skipped a beat listening to this. His eyes were wide opened.
"What do you mean..what are you trying to say?" Jungkook said loudly.
"I..I... yelled on him ..I .. didn't listen to him and I ..blamed him and..I told him to..to.."
"Whatt?"
"To leave this place,this hou..house."
Jungkook stepped back while listening to this. He could feel his heart shattered into million pieces.
"What did you say! You..you sent him away?"
"Jungkook.. Jimin..where is Jimin.. please.. please bring him... bring.him I..I'm sorry..I..."
Jungkook tightened his fists, his anger reached it's peak. His eyes became red.
"If something happens to my omega..Im sorry but I swear I will not leave you Mom." Jungkook said and left his house while running. Mrs. Jeon sat on her knees while crying hard.

"Did you see Jimin." Jungkook asked on the guards.
"I saw him walking that way. He didn't take his car."
"Oh God...ok call me if he comes here."
"Ok sir."
Jungkook immediately went inside his car and headed for looking Jimin.
"Please pick up the call Jimin... please."

Jimin was sitting on a bench of a bus stand. His eyes were teary. He was lost in his thoughts. He was lost whatever Jungkook's mother said him. His mother's harsh words were disturbing him. A bus stopped in front  of Jimin and looked at it.
"Hey do want to go somewhere?" A boy asked to Jimin and Jimin looked at him blankly.
"Where do you want to go? The bus is here!"
"No where...I ...
The boy frowned his eyebrows listening to Jimin.
"Ok then you sit here. But this not a good place to wait for someone. You should call for whom you are waiting. " The boy said to Jimin but he didn't hear anything. The boy then left the bus stand. Jimin was sitting in front of a river. And there was a bridge in front of him. Jimin's heart was aching,tear was falling from his eyes repeatedly.
"I..I want Jungkook.." Jimin said while sobbing hard.

"Jimin please pick the call for God sake please." Jungkook groaned loudly while driving here and there.
"Please be safe Jimin, please pick up my call.. please please!"

While crying hard Jimin felt his phone vibrating. Which was vibrating about 40mins. Jimin put his hand inside his sweater's pocket and took the phone.A smile formed on his face looking at the caller Id. He then promptly received the call.
"Ju.. Jungkook!"
"Jimin oh thanks my Lord.Jimin what's this..whre are you..why you r not picking up my call!"
"I..I .
"Jimin tell me where r you!"
Jimin looked around but didn't see any specific name of the place.
"I .I don't know."
Jungkook's heart sank down in fear listening this.
"What do you mean... Jimin where are you please Jimin tell me."
"I .I..can see a river..."
"River?"
"Yeah ..river..it's..large."
"Han river! Jimin ...what are you doing there..."
"I don't know..how I came here!"
"Jimin oh God.. Jimin wait there.. don't move. Just sit.. wherever you are.. don't go anywhere until I come..okay?"
"O..okay..pl.. please come soon.."
"I'm..I'm coming soon baby..just wait there don't go ..just wait..and don't cut the call.."
"Ye .yeah..I'm..here.. waiting.. waiting for you!" Jimin said still crying. The weather was cold. And there was no one on that riverside road. The bridge was empty. No one was walking or passing by there as it was late at night.
Jimin started feeling dizzy while looking around. He tightened his girp on his sweater.
"Pl..please come fast .." Jimin said over the phone but his heart sank down looking at his phone which was switched off suddenly.

See you in next part 💜