Stay

"You

Ca..can I give you a kiss?" Jungkook asked in most adorable voice which made Jimin go crazy. Jimin promptly nodded his head.
"Yes." Jimin said softly. And Jungkook held Jimin's waist tightly and pulled him closure then crashed their lips together without wasting any time.
Exactly on that there was fireworks in the sky. The sky became bright with different colors. A soothing wind was blowing around. The atmosphere filled with happiness.
The kiss was passionate with love. Jungkook held Jimin's waist tightly and Jimin held Jungkook's neck. Jungkook sucked and bite on Jimin's lips. Jimin let out a moan in between the kiss. A smirk formed on Jungkook's face. They both smiled in between the kiss. After ten minutes they both broke the kiss as they both were out of breath. Jungkook was looking at Jimin but Jimin was looking at everywhere except Jungkook's eyes. As he was feeling too shy and his cheeks became red.
"Um..I can give you kiss everyday right! As you already give me the permission!" Jungkook said almost like requesting. Jimin blushed even more hearing this. He then looked at Jungkook finally.
"You want it more?"
"What if I say yes!" Jungkook said and winked at Jimin. Jimin hit Jungkook's chest playfully.
"Umm..then you can I think!" Jimin said and winked. Jungkook bite his lips and then again pulled Jimin closure and started kissing him. Jungkook bite Jimin's lips and Jimin opened his mouth Jungkook let his tongue inside Jimin's mouth.
"Mhhh~" Jimin let out a loud moan as Jungkook was licking every corner of Jimin's mouth. Jimin tightend his grip on Jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook lifted up Jimin in his laps. Everything was feeling so good for both of them.

'Why it's feeling so good! As if our lips were waiting for each others touch for years! Why I'm not feeling
uncomfortable rather than it feels like heaven!'
They both were thinking this in their mind. The fireworks was making it's noise but both of them didn't hear anything of that. Only they could hear is each others heart beats. They broke the kiss and looked at each other. Jungkook was still carrying Jimin up.
"You are beautiful!" Jungkook said and smiled at Jimin.
"And you are so handsome!" Jimin said without any hesitation.
"Now put me down." Jimin said as he was feeling shy cause everyone was looking at them. Jungkook finally put Jimin down.
"Let's go ..it's getting late." Jimin said while looking around.
"Are you feeling cold!"
"Um..yeah kinda!"
"Let's go inside the car." Jungkook wrapped his hand around Jimin's shoulder and then left the Tower.

At 1am they both reached at the hotel. The ate dinner together. Jimin was feeling too sleepy so he curled up on the bed before Jungkook who was taking shower. Jimin didn't realize when he fell asleep. Jungkook came out from the shower room and was drying his hair. He looked at Jimin through the mirror while drying his hair. Jungkook smiled and looked at Jimin finally.
"Thanks for staying with me." Jungkook said while looking at Jimin.
Jungkook approached towards him and bend down to kiss on Jimin's forehead. Jimin whined softly in sleep. Jungkook chuckled at Jimin's cuteness.
"How can someone looks so cute while sleeping!" Jungkook said quitely under his breath. He then stood up and wore his night clothes then laid down beside Jimin and fell asleep while holding him closure.

 He then stood up and wore his night clothes then laid down beside Jimin and fell asleep while holding him closure

See you in next part 💜Eid Mubarak to all the armys

Eid Mubarak to all the armys. 🌙