Realization

"Truth"

Jimin stood up and was about to bring water for Jungkook but Jungkook held his hand and pulled him with a speed and made Jimin sat beside him.
"Ju.. Jungkook!"
"Pl.. please wait .. listen to me." Jungkook said and his voice was much deep. Jungkook's hands were wrapped up around Jimin's waist. Jimin was trying to remove Jungkook's hands but he failed to do so.
"Please listen..."
Jimin finally looked at Jungkook who was looking at him. His eyes were full of concern, and teary. It's the first time Jimin was looking at Jungkook's eyes from too close.
"Wh..what is it!"
"Yo..you know why I'm drunk! You wanted know?"
"Wh..why?"
"Be.. because whatever you said in the morning was di.. disturbing me. It was hurting me too much..I don't know why!"
"You wa..wanted to know why I am behaving so nice to you! Or you wanted to know about my..hah . lover..so called lover!" Jungkook said and laughed in pain.
Jimin frowned his eyebrows while hearing to Jungkook.
"Yo..you know why I'm so nice to you! Cau..cause I was wrong before. I'm sorry that I ..hurted you. I..I was very wrong who who thought that my love no not my love anymore..he is Hyunjin.. Hyunjin will marry with me. I..I thought he loves me a lot. So did I..but but I was wrong. It was all lie. He ..he lied to me..he  never believed in me..he just just left me alone. I wish I could know this before that..that he will gonna cheat on me..I would have never loved him. I..I would rather marry to you than loving him back. My..my mom was right..he is my so called lover not a real one. And..and because of Hyunjin I ..I hurted you a lot. I was blind in his love. I..I couldn't see that there is no fault of yours. It's all me and my family's fault. We..we forced you right! I'm..so sorry ji.. Jimin. I'm I'm..afraid of being alone. I don't want to be cheated again. I..I'm afraid of love now..but also I..I don't wanna be alone. Pl..please don't.. don't go anywhere... don't think me wrong anymore." Jungkook said all these while crying hard. His eyes became heavy and he didn't realized when he laid on Jimin's laps and fell asleep.

Tears was falling from Jimin's eyes also. He was looking at Jungkook with teary eyes. He saw an aggressive Jungkook but never saw a crying Jungkook like this. Jimin kept his hand on Jungkook's head and was caressing his hair a little.
"I.. I'm sorry also..I didn't know all of this" Jimin said but Jungkook was all asleep.
'If Jungkook helps you then you have to help him also.' Jimin's mom's words came to his mind. He then wiped his tears and again looked at Jungkook.
"How..I will laid him on the bed!" Jimin thought as he didn't know how to carry Jungkook to their bedroom.
Jimin then remembered how last night Jungkook fell asleep while holding Jimin in his arms. Jimin suddenly  smiled shyly while remembering this. He then set the cushion on sofa's handle and then laid down there while holding Jungkook. Jungkook was then resting his head on Jimin's belly and his hands were wrapped around Jimin's waist.
"Good night!" Jimin said and turned off the lamps.

...............
Morning 9am.....
Jungkook was moving as he woke up. Jungkook felt something under his head but that was not cushion of course. His eyes were still close when he was examining on what he was laying on. Jungkook hands were still around Jimin's waist. Jungkook frownd his eyebrows as he felt whatever he was holding was so soft almost felt like someone's skin. Jungkook was caressing more with his fingers. Cause it feels so good and soft.
"Huu..it's not the cushion." Jungkook said and finally opened his eyes. He then looked at whatever he was touching and his eyes were wide opened. He then promptly looked at Jimin who was still sleeping peacefully. Jungkook then looked at Jimin's waist. Jimin's t-shirt was lifted up a little and he didn't notice it as he was sleeping. Neither Jungkook noticed it but he was holding onto that bare waist and was caressing it. Jungkook gulped looking at Jimin's waist and his belly.
How perfect and beautiful waist Jimin got! Jungkook thought in his mind and suddenly smiled. Jungkook again touched Jimin's waist and careessed it a little.
"Mhhh~" Jimin moaned softly in his sleep as he felt someone was tickling him. Jungkook then removed his hand and fixed Jimin's t shirt and was about to woke up but he fell on Jimin and was almost hovering over him. On that time Jimin finally woke up and opened his eyes just to see Jungkook hovering over him. Jimin opened his eyes fully and was looking at Jungkook in confused.
"I..I'm sorry I was about to stand up." Jungkook said and promptly stood up. Jimin was looking at Jungkook while his heart was pounding again suddenly.
"It's..ok..ahhh" Jimin groaned and was about to woke up but again laid down.
"Wh..what happened!" Jungkook said and sat on the sofa again.
"My neck!"
"Is it hurting!"
"Ye..yeah."
"May b you were sleeping on sofa and I was laying on you whole night. I'm sorry I didn't know how I fell asleep here."
"Its ok .not your fault..you were quite drunk."
Jungkook then remembered what actually happened in last night.
"Did I say anything wrong to Jimin!" Jungkook said in his mind and started feeling tensed.
"Can you.. bring me the painkiller balm it's on the desk I think." Jimin said while keeping his hand on the neck.
"Wait I'm bringing." Jungkook said and went inside the bedroom. Jimin was looking at Jungkook and smiled.
"I'm not disliking it either." Jimin said under his breath while smiling.
"Did I say something strange! Or I didn't! These thoughts were coming into Jungkook's mind. He then shook his head and took a deep breath. He then took the painkiller balm from the drawer and was going to Jimin. Jungkook gave the balm to Jimin.
"Thanks." Jimin said and smiled. Jungkook smiled back and nodded.
"Wait..." Jungkook stopped Jimin.
"What!"
"How will give it by yourself! It will be difficult for you ..let me help!" Jungkook said and automatically went behind Jimin and took the balm from his hand. Jimin's heart started beating faster. Jimin breath gasped when he felt Jungkook's hand on his neck and collarbone.

See you in next part 💜