Who are you!

"Danger"

Jimin was sleeping whole morning. He was feeling tired and didn't feel like waking up too early. Jungkook made breakfast and went inside the bedroom to call Jimin as it late at morning.
"Jimini..wake up baby.."
"Hmm.."
"Are you still sleepy!"
Jimin nodded his head little. Jungkook smiled and gave a kiss on Jimin's forehead.
"Okay then sleep more." Jungkook said and put the blanket on Jimin properly.

At noon :12:30....
Jimin finally woke up got down from the bed. He walked inside the living room and saw Jungkook reading a book when his laptop was open in front of him.
"Kooki..where is the breakfast!" Jimin said desperately as he was carving for foods.
Jungkook looked at Jimin and approached towards him.
"You woke up!"
"Yeah.."
"Hungry?"
"Too much."
"Come.." Jungkook held Jimin's hand and let him sit in the chair. Jungkook the brought the foods on the table.
"Thank u.." Jimin said smilingly and started eating promptly.  Jungkook chuckled at Jimin's cuteness and sat down in front of him to watch Jimin eating.
"You want more?"
"Um..Noh.." Jimin said and looked at Jungkook.
"You didn't go to office!"
"Noh I joined the meeting from here."
"Owh..so are you free at the evening!" Jimin said and smiled.
"I'm always free for you."
"I want to go somewhere for walking." Jimin said almost pouting cutely.
Jungkook stood up from the chair and went towards Jimin.
"Oh baby! Don't pout..your cuteness will kill me one day. And yes I will take wherever you want to go."
Jimin was still pouting and then smiled.
"Not only me..may be our lil baby wants to go also."
Jungkook smiled more and gave peck on Jimin's lips.
"Really?"
"Yeahh.."
"How do you know!"
"It said inside of my tummy."
"Hahaha..." Jungkook was laughing and put his hand on Jimin's belly.
"Ok lil baby I am taking your daddy also your mommy for a walk."
Jimin was blushing hard and was giggling at the same time.
"Where do you want to go!"
"Ummm...any park? Peaceful place."
"Okay done." Jungkook said and kissed on Jimin's lips again.

Evening 7 pm....
Both Jimin and Jungkook got ready. Jungkook couldn't take off his eyes on Jimin as he was looking absolutely cute.
"Let's go" Jimin said excitedly and Jungkook smiled.
"Let's go!"

JM:

JK:

JK:

They both went inside the car and headed for a nearby Park/garden

"Jungkook is with him!"
"Just follow them.."
"I'm following but..Are you sure we can do this!"
"Yes we can.. don't be a cowered. Just do your work properly."
"Got it." Yubin sighed and cut the call.
"Where r they going!" Yubin said while following Jungkook's car.

After 20mins Jungkook stopped his car in front of a beautiful garden. They both got down from the car and went inside the garden.
"Wow..it's so beautiful and peaceful here!" Jimin said as he liked the place a lot. He could smell the sweet scents of the different flowers.
"You liked it?"
"Yeah!" Jimin said while looking at Jungkook. Jungkook smiled and kissed on Jimin's lips. They intertwined their hands and was walking through the middle of the garden road.

Yubin was watching them from far. He was waiting for a chance to go near Jimin. But he couldn't as Jungkook was walking with him.
"Damn it..I think I have to do this in front of Jungkook." Yubin said and took a deep breath. He then wore his mask and pulled his hoodie and started walking towards them.

The garden was not crowded. It was almost empty and only few people were walking. Jungkook and Jimin was gossiping while walking slowly. Jimin was resting his head on Jungkook's shoulder while walking.
Yubin came near them and pushed Jungkook with his all force which made Jungkook to fall on his knees few inches ahead as he was not ready for the sudden action.
"Jungkookkk.." Jimin screamed and was about to held Jungkook's but Yubin dragged Jimin towards him and held him tightly by his shoulder.
Jungkook turned back and stood up promptly. His eyes were wide opened watching a man who was wearing all black holding Jimin forcefully.
"Heyyy who are you!" Jungkook screamed loudly.

See you in next part 💜
Sorry this part is kinda short. I will update tomorrow 😊.