Happiness

"Mine."

After 15mins Jungkook finally stopped his car in front of the hospital. He again carried Jimin and went inside the hospital.
"Please call the doctor,fast." Jungkook said in a serious voice.
"Laid him here." A nurse said and called the doctor. A lady doctor who was much elder. She was like Jungkook's mother's age came towards Jimin immediately.
"What happened?" The doctor said while walking fast.
"Doc.. doctor he threw up and suddenly became unconscious." Jungkook said in a shaky voice.
"Did he throw up every day or from when he has been throwing up?"
"I..I saw him throwing up one week ago and I don't know the rest."
"Fine wait here..I will call you after five minutes."
The doctor and the nurse took Jimin inside the check up room. Jungkook was waiting outside. Jungkook's heart was clenching again. He pulled his hair back in tension.
"He was throwing up..from when!"
"How on earth I didn't ask him about this again?"
"How..how can I be so careless!" Jungkook said almost groaning loudly.
He punched on the wall with his one hand. Tears started beaming in his eyes.
"Everything is my fault." Jungkook said to himself and was roaming here and there at the same place.

After five minutes the doctor came outside of the check up room.
"Mr. Jeon?"
Jungkook promptly went towards the check up room.
"Yes! Doctor Jimin..?"
"Come inside."
Jungkook's heart was beating fast in fear. If something happens to Jimin Jungkook will never forgive himself. He was thinking this in his mind.
Jungkook saw Jimin still sleeping on the corner bed. Jungkook's heart sank down watching Jimin in this condition.
"Doctor..what what happened to my Jimin. Is he alright? Is there anything to worry about -"
"Congratulations, Mr. Jeon." The doctor said smilingly. Jungkook frownd his eyebrows as he didn't understand why the doctor was congratulating him in this moment.
"Sorry doctor?"
"I said congratulations, you are going to be a father." The doctor said again smilingly and Jungkook's heart skipped a beat listening to this.
"Wh..what?"
"Yes,your omega mate is one week pregnant. He was throwing up because of this reason. He is pregnant. You should have come early,then you could have listened to this good news earlier,haha" The doctor said and smiled.
Tears was falling from Jungkook's eyes. He felt like his heart was pounding in happiness. Everything seems so good to him.
"Are..you telling me the truth doctor? I'm going to be a dad? Jimini is pregnant!"
"Yes yes.. Mr. Jeon I'm saying you the truth. If you want to see the pregnancy test results here is it. Look." The doctor handed over a script to Jungkook. Jungkook was looking at the script and started sobbing.
"Congratulations again to both of you. And yes Jimin is sleeping now. I will talk both of you when he will be wake up. So till then you can stay with Jimin at the cabin room."
"Ok..okay doctor. Thank you so much..tha..thanks.."
"It's ok..nurse take Jimin at the cabin." The nurses nodded and took Jimin inside the cabin room while Jungkook was also following the nurse.
"Call us when he will be wake up."
"Okay sister." Jungkook said and the nurse left the room.
Jungkook sat beside Jimin and held his one hand. Jungkook smiled while looking at sleeping Jimin.
"I love you."
"You always brought smile on my face."
"You are my happy place."
"You are my happiness Jimin."
"I never felt this much happiness in my life before. My heart always beats fast when I'm with you or around you. I always feel a special feelings when I'm with you that I never felt before."
"Tha..thanks for bringing happiness in my life." Jungkook said while crying hard. Though it was the tears of happiness. Jimin was moving his hand a little. And Jungkook looked at him promptly. Jimin finally opened his eyes and was looking around. It took for a while to understand where he was.
"Jimin?" Jungkook called. Jimin looked at Jungkook.
"Jung.. Jungkook? Wh..why I'm here...!"
"Is..is anything wrong with my health!" Jimin said in a shaky voice.
Jungkook smiled and gave a kiss on Jimin's forehead.
"Nothing is wrong."
"Then..then why I'm laying on the hospital bed?"
"You want to hear why?"
"Yeah..pl.. please."
Jungkook helped Jimin to sit up properly and he kept his hand on Jimin's.
"Kook.. what happened?"
"Baby..you brought happiness."
Jimin frowned his eyebrows as he didn't understand.
"Means?"
"Jimin,you are pregnant. I'm going to be a father and you are going to be my child's mother and father both." Jungkook said smilingly and Jimin's eyes were wide opened.
"What!'
"Yes baby. The doctor said the same."
Tears started beaming in Jimin's eyes.
"Me..I..I'm pregnant! We..are going to having a baby?" Jimin said with a big smile while tears was falling from his eyes.
"Yes yes...my sweetheart." Jungkook said and Jimin hugged him tightly.
Jimin was thinking how this all happened and he suddenly remembered that day when they had a sex in the shower room.
"This happened... really!"
"You know how!" Jungkook said while cupping Jimin's face with his two hands. Jimin's cheeks became red.
"That day."
"That day!" They both said at the same time and started blushing.
"I'm..I'm so happy kooki..I can't believe this."
"Me too baby..I love you a lot.." Jungkook said and gave a kiss on Jimin's lips.
"Let me call the doctor,she wants to talk with us." Jungkook said and Jimin nodded smilingly. Jungkook's pressed the nurse calling button and the nurse came.
"Can you call the doctor, Jimin just woke up."
"Ok I'm calling wait"

After a while the doctor came with a smiling face.
"How are you Mr. Jeon Jimin?"
"Um..yeah I'm good."
"Ok.. congratulations to you too"
"Thanks doctor."
"Okay so I want to give you some advices that you must have to maintain in this pregnancy. And Mr. Jeon you also have to be very careful,you have to take care of him also. That's why I wanted talk with both of you."
"We are listening doctor, just tell us." Jungkook said politely and Jimin loved it.
"Ok so number one..
"Wait doctor,let me record it..so that I can remember what to do.." Jungkook said and took out his phone from his pocket. Both the doctor and Jimin smiled at Jungkook. Jimin felt butterflies inside.
"Yes doctor carry on.."
"Ok so number one is,you can't overwork you have to take rest properly and eat properly. You can't carry which is too heavy for you.
Next,you can't go outside for your works or office after 4months. You will stay at home when you will be on five months. You can't go to any crowed place but you can go for walking or exercising in the garden or any peaceful place. So you have to maintain these all cause it's important for both you and the baby. And Mr. Jeon you have to take care of him and make sure he is maintaining all the advice."
Both Jimin and Jungkook nodded at the same time.
"Don't worry doctor I will take care of my both baby." Jungkook said while looking at Jimin. Jimin blushed looking at Jungkook.
"Ok then take care and also keep coming for the check up in every month."
"Okay doctor thanks."both Jimin and Jungkook greeted the doctor and she left the room.
Jungkook and Jimin smiled looking at each other.
"Let's go baby,let me take care of you" Jungkook said and carried Jimin like bridal style again.
"Kook I can walk. ..,"
"And I can carry " Jungkook said and winked at Jimin. Jimin's cheeks became red like cherry and he hide his face in Jungkook's chest. Jungkook chuckled at Jimin's cuteness. They both went inside the car and headed for the home.

See you in next part 💜