Him

"Afraid."

Jungkook covered Jimin and himself with the blanket. They both were looking at each other and then Jungkook pulled Jimin closure. Jimin's heart started pounding again. Jungkook kissed on Jimin's forehead and Jimin closed his eyes.
"Did you enjoy it?" Jungkook asked softly and Jimin nodded his head.
"Yeah I did." Jimin said.
"Let's go and fresh up."
"Hm.." Jimin said almost drifted in sleep. Jungkook smiled at Jimin and gave another kiss on his forehead. Jungkook then woke up from the bed carefully not to waking up Jimin. Jungkook took shower and took a towel to clean Jimin also. Jungkook was feeling good after making out with Jimin. Jungkook then came out from the shower room and looked at Jimin who was sleeping peacefully.
"Your cuteness will kill me one day " Jungkook said while smiling and then went near Jimin. He then cleaned him and again put the blanket on Jimin.
Jungkook wore his clothes and was about to laid beside Jimin but there was knock on the door and Jungkook frownd his eyebrows.
"Who's this!" Jungkook said under his breath and opened the door. But there was no one to be seen.
"What's all this..who did this." Jungkook said and was about to close the door but a girl blocked the door with her hand.
"Hey!"
Jungkook frownd his eyebrows and looked at the girl.
"You?"
"Oh yeah ..you remember me!" The girl said and winked.
Jungkook sighed at the girl. That was the same girl who offered Jungkook and Jimin somewhile ago to dance with her but Jungkook refused.
"What do you want!"
"Come on..how can you reject a beautiful girl,just for him?"
"Just shut up and go." Jungkook said and was about to locked the door again but the girl held Jungkook's hand and pulled him towards her.
"What the .. what's the behavior!" Jungkook groaned loudly and the girl only smiled.
"Let's go with me please..I just want to you so badly!"
Jungkook tightened his fists while looking at the girl.
"Don't force me to raise my hand on you." Jungkook said in a serious voice and turned back to go inside the room but the girl locked the door from outside.
"Please darling, let's go and we will have fun."
"Fun? You want fun!" Jungkook said while tightening his fists.
"Yeah please."
"Let's go." Jungkook said and held her hand with force and was taking her downstairs.

On that time Jimin finally woke up and looked beside. Jimin frowned his eyebrows as he didn't see Jungkook beside him.
"Kook!" Jimin called softly.
"Jungkook?" Jimin called again but there was no response. Jimin woke up from the bed while covering himself with blanket. He took his clothes and went inside the shower room thought that Jungkook will be there.
"Are you inside? Jungkooki?" Jimin said while knocking at the door but the door was wide opened. Jimin looked around but didn't find Jungkook. He then went inside the changing room and wore his clothes.
"Where did he go?" Jimin said worriedly and took his phone to call Jungkook. He heard Jungkook's ringtone.
"He.. didn't take his phone!" Jimin said while taking Jungkook's phone from the bed. Jimin then went towards the door and held the doorknob to open the door but it didn't open. Jimin started feeling uneasy suddenly.
"Why on earth it's not opening!" Jimin said while trying to open the door.
"Jungkook?"
"Anyone here!" Jimin said loudly while knocking at the door repeatedly.
"He ..he locked me from outside!" Jimin said under his breath in a tensed voice.
"Why he locked me!"
"Where did he go?"Jimin said and sat on the bed.
"I .I can't stay in a locked room!" Jimin said in a shaky voice. He felt like crying. Tears started beaming in his eyes. He was afraid of staying in a locked room alone.

Meanwhile in downstairs..

Jungkook dragged the girl forcefully and pushed her. The girl fell on the floor and everyone looked at her in confused. The girl felt disrespectful. She looked around and then looked at Jungkook with firey eyes.
"How dare you!" The girl said and stood up.
"How dare I? Anyway, everyone be careful this girl is a mugger. She will snatch your important things by seducing you badly."
Everyone was looking at Jungkook and then they all looked at the girl.
"Can't believe in me!wait let me show you the proof." Jungkook said and went towards the reception area.
"Turn on the monitor. And play the footage." Jungkook ordered and the receptionist obeyed him and clicked on the play button. Everything was showing on the monitor what the girl was doing with Jungkook. Everyone in this club knows Jungkook very well cause none but Jungkook was the owner of this club. Everyone started looking at the girl in disgust. The girl became angry and felt crying at the same time.
"Now call the police." Jungkook said to the receptionist and then looked at the girl.
"No..Noh please..I'm leaving this place I will not come here again.but please don't call the police."
"You called your own disaster." Jungkook said and smirked.
"No no.. please please I'm leaving I promise. I'm going don't call." The girl said almost stepping backwards to the door.
"If I see you again you will be in jail." Jungkook said in a serious voice which made the girl feard.
"Ok...okay I will not come." The girl said and ran towards the door then left the place at once. Everyone was clapping for Jungkook as he done a good job. Jungkook smiled at them. But his smile fade away when he remembered Jimin was alone in the room.
"Shit!" Jungkook said and ran towards the room.

See you in next part 💜