A party

"Protect"

Jungkook was doing some works on his desk when he received Hyunjin's call who was calling him repeatedly.
"Hello Jungkook!"
"Yeah.. finally you called?"
"I'm so sorry I was busy for a week. But I'm free now..let's meet. I'm sorry that I couldn't talk with you properly."
"Okayh it's ok I see.. where do you want to meet?"
"At your house!"
"Mine.. but Hyun.."
"I know Jungkook you are worried that your mom will notice me but don't worry I will come wearing a mask and big cap so no one will recognize me. And yes invite some of your friends also..then she will think you just arranged a mini party."
"Are you sure you can come?"
"Yes I can..I will come."
"Ok then let's meet at 7pm."
"Okay I will come wait for me.." Hyunjin said over the phone and then Jungkook cut the call. He was feeling good after a week. Finally he could meet with Hyunjin.
...............
Evening 6.....
Jungkook finished his works and headed for his home as he had to arrange a party. Jungkook bought some beers ,wine ,snacks for the evening. He went inside his house and started placing all the things on his drawing room's big tea table. On that time Jimin also came home and directly went inside his room not even looking at Jungkook. Jungkook saw Jimin entering but didn't say anything.

"Everything should be perfect ok? I will come after an hour just wait."
"Yeah yeah make the decorations beautifully." Jimin said someone over the phone and then cut the call.
Jimin was excited and happy at the same time as it was Eunwoo's birthday. So Jimin was arranging a party on the roof of  Eunwoo's house.
"I'm coming!" Jimin said under his breath and then went inside the shower room.

Two cars stopped in front of Jungkook's house. Some of his friends got down from the car. And from another car Hyunjin came out almost covering his face. Jungkook was waiting outside for all of his friends specially Hyunjin.
"Hey Jungkook!"
"Hey whatsup!"
"Nice to meet you again dude."
"Yeah that's right please come inside." Jungkook said to his friends and held Hyunjin's hand. They both smiled and then went inside Jungkook's house.
"Wah your house is really big!"
"Is it ..haha thanks."
"Oh you already arranged so many drinks.."
"Yeah I did."
"Come then let's enjoy."
Hyunjin sat beside Jungkook. Jungkook poured the beer for Hyunjin.
"Thanks."
"Welcome.."
"I'm sorry also."
"It's ok Jini.. let's enjoy for now."

After an hour Jimin finally came out from his room. He was in hurry so he promptly wore his shoes.
"Ow did I take car keys!" Jimin said under his breath and was looking for his key inside his mini hand bag. He didn't notice that Jungkook's friends and Hyunjin also looking at him.
"Is that Park Jimin?" Seokmin one of Jungkook's friends said.
"Hu? Who!"
"There."
Jungkook looked at Jimin and then sighed.
"Yeah."
"But why you are not interested in him..I mean look at him ,he is so beautiful and gorgeous." Seokmin said who was drunk enough.
"Yaa..just shut up and drink." Jungkook said and started drinking again.
"Well..if you r not interested let me try..if I can win him then I will take him with me for one night." Seokmin said under his breath and stood up. Jungkook didn't notice seokmin was going towards Jimin who was still looking for his key.
"Found it..agh" Jimin said and was about to go but seokmin came in front of him and blocked his way.
"Hey!"
Jimin frowned his eyebrows as he didn't know who was this person.
"Hi.."
"You are looking so pretty today."
"Oh thanks." Jimin said and was about to go again but seokmin again blocked him.
"Wait wait..what's so hurry!"
"Sorry but Im in hurry."
"Okay but let me introduce myself. I'm Seokmin. You can call me Min. I'm Jungkook's friend you know."
Jimin then looked at Jungkook who was talking with Hyunjin. Jimin then sighed.
"So what! And please let me go I'm in hurry."
"Wait wait...I know you don't like Jungkook but I'm not like him..I'm not aggressive person like him so you know you can trust me.."
"Why on earth you are saying this all to me right now. And please you are drunk"
"Am I..oh no no not that much drunk..you know."
Jimin wanted to punch on seokmin's face.
"If you are done then let me go." Jimin said and pushed Seokmin aside and was about to touch the doo's knob but Seokmin held Jimin wrist tightly.
"What the.." Jimin groaned and looked at Seokmin. This time Jungkook looked at both of them and frowned his eyebrows.
"What's that!" Jungkook said quitely under his breath and was looking at them.
"Leave my hand."
"Please wait for a while..let me drop you..I know how to drive."
"No need of this.. just leave .."
"Why so hurry baby..you know you are looking so good today..it will be fu" Seokmin couldn't finish his words before that Jungkook came and slapped Seokmin hardly. He then pushed Seokmin and removed his hand on Jimin's wrist.
Jimin was speechless whatever he was watching.
"Didn't I say don't do that!" Jungkook said in a cold voice.
"Wah..from where you came Jeon!"
"Just shut up and leave my house." Jungkook said and finally looked at Jimin who was still standing behind him.
"Go.." Jungkook said while looking at Jimin. Jimin didn't say anything just nodded his head and left Jeon mansion immediately.

Jimin:

Jungkook then looked at Seokmin who was shocked

"Wow Jeon Jungkook..you really care about him!"
"I said leave my house right now."
"Ok I'm leaving but don't you think you are acting like a possessive husband right now! Who doesn't want to share his omega with someone else! Huh! Or you are cheating on Hyunjin also! Which one?"
Jungkook tightened his fists and was about to punch on seokmin's face but he promptly left Jungkook's house.
Hyunjin was watching everything. But when Jungkook looked at him he just smiled but didn't say anything.
"Ok bye." Hyunjin said and went inside his car.
"Take care " Jungkook said and Hyunjin smiled then left Jungkook's place.
Jungkook was feeling strange as he know that Hyunjin was upset on something. He also didn't know what was happening to him that he really ran towards Jimin and helped him while  literally slapped his friend.
"What's wrong with me!" Jungkook said under his breath and then went inside the house.

The guard noticed everything and then he took his phone to call Mrs. Jeon.

See you in next part 💜
Angst part is coming soon 🤫🔜