A night

"pleasure."

Warning smut writings 🔞

They both were looking at each other without any blinking. They were breathing fast while looking at each other. Their body was moving slowly with the music. Jungkook's hand shifted from Jimin's waist to his butt and he squeeze it a little.
"Jungkook" Jimin called his name desperately.
"You know you have got perfect ass." Jungkook said in Jimin's ear. Jimin's breath gasped listening to this. Jimin tightend his grips on Jungkook's jacket.
"Kook..I.."
"You?" Jungkook said and sucked on Jimin's earlobe.
"Ahh." Jimin let out a moan and only Jungkook could hear it.
"Jung...kook I ..need you!" Jimin said desperately and Jungkook smirked.
"You want me?"
"Yeah..pl.. please!"
Jungkook looked at Jimin who was looking at him.
"Can I take you inside the room?"
"Let's go." Jimin said promptly. Jungkook carried Jimin like bridal style and was taking him inside a room.

Jungkook took Jimin inside a room. Both were feeling desperate. Jungkook laid down Jimin on the bed. They both shared a look where they wanted each other so badly.
"Are you sure you want it?" Jungkook asked softly. Jimin was looking at Jungkook for a while and then crashed their lips together. Jungkook was surprised at Jimin's sudden approach. He smirked in between the kiss. They were kissing each other passionately. The kiss was full of lust where they badly wanted each other. Jimin held Jungkook's neck tightly. Jungkook made Jimin sat on his laps.
"Mhh~" They both moaned together. They were playing with teeths and tongue. When they broke their kiss , they already swallowed each others saliva. Jimin helped Jungkook took off his shirts and pants. Jimin's breath gasped looking at Jungkook in boxer.
"Take off that..also!" Jimin said desperately. Jungkook smiled at Jimin as he was loving Jimin's desperation.
Jungkook took out his boxer and Jimin's eyes were wide opened. He gulped looking at Jungkook's cock.
"It..it's so big."
"You can take it baby.. don't worry." Jungkook said in most alluring voice.
Jimin looked at Jungkook and came close to held his cock with one hand.
"Ahh..yeah touch it.."
Jimin loved Jungkook's moan. Everytime his moan made Jimin go crazy. Jimin looked at Jungkook with lustful eyes and took his cock wholly inside his mouth. Jungkook bite his lips while looking at Jimin. Jungkook held Jimin's hair for the guidance. Jungkook closed his eyes as Jimin started giving blowjob.
"Ahh..Jimin..yes like that."
"Mhh~"
"Ahh..owh yeah."
Jimin was moving his tongue fast in and out. Jungkook held Jimin's hair tightly and started thrusting inside his mouth.
"Let me help you also." Jungkook said while thrusting inside Jimin's mouth. Tears started beaming in Jimin's eyes. But he didn't care about it as he was feeling too good. Jimin held Jungkook's hips for the support. He could feel Jungkook's cock inside his throat.
"Mhhhh~" Jimin was moaning messy.
"Aghh..so good .. your tongue feels so good." Jungkook said while looking at Jimin.
"I..I'm close Jimin ahh ahh"
"Mmm.."
"Ahhhhh~~" Jungkook came hard inside Jimin's mouth and Jimin swallowed all the pre cum. Jungkook took out his cock from Jimin's mouth. Pre cum was still falling from Jimin's lips. Jungkook bend down and kissed Jimin hard. He helped Jimin to take out his shirt and pants.
"Ahh..Jung..kook ."
"Please..."
"You want my cock!"
"Yeahh.. please.."
Jungkook kissed him again. He then took a condom from the side drawer.
"I can't see any lube here!"
"No need of that ..use pre cum." Jimin said. Jungkook smirked at Jimin and Jimin could feel his cheeks burn. Jungkook licked Jimin's cock and his hole.Jimin tightend his grips on the bed sheets.
"Ahhh.."
Jungkook took Jimin's cock wholly inside his mouth and started scissoring Jimin's hole with his two fingers.
"Mhh..aghhh..kook"
"You are tight!" Jungkook said and stopped licking Jimin's cock and started moving his fingers fastly.
"Aaaahhh..kookh"
Jungkook put his third finger inside Jimin's hole and he let out a loud moan.
"I..I will cum.. please do fast." Jimin said desperately.
"Hold it.. don't cum now." Jungkook said and stopped fingering Jimin and licked his those three fingers.
"Turn baby.. .let me fuck you in doggy style." Jimin's cheeks became red hearing this he then turned promptly.
"How beautiful jibooty. Perfect round ass." Jungkook praised Jimin's jibooty while looking at it.
"Mhh ...now do it "
Jungkook obeyed Jimin and wore the condom promptly. He then held Jimin's butt and let his cock inside Jimin's entrance.
"Aaaahhh..wai wait ..it's so big."
"Tell me when to move okay?"
"Ye...yeah..ahh"
After two minutes Jimin told Jungkook to move. Jungkook started moving slowly.
"Fa..fast..move fast."
Jungkook started thrusting inside Jimin faster.
"Still so tight...you r so tight baby!" Jungkook said while thrusting hard.
"Ah ah ah ahhh ah ah.." Jimin was moaning crazily. The room was filled with their loud moans and hot air. The bed started moving. It was hitting the wall.
"Ahh .ahhh....yeah .right there.." Jimin said while biting his lips.
"Ar..are you feeling like good baby?"
"Ye.yeah..so good." Jimin said. They were feeling so good as if they were in heaven.
"Ahh ahh ahaha..ahhh kook..I..will cum.."
"Hold it ..at first I will cum..then you." Jungkook said and was thrusting inside Jimin hard as he was also close.
"Ahhh kook I am close."
"Me too.."
"Cum fast.." Jimin said
Jungkook tightened his grip on Jimin's hair as he came hard inside Jimin's entrance.
"Ahhhh.." Jungkook moaned loudly and filled Jimin's hole with his pre cum.
"How beautiful! My cum dripping from your hole." Jungkook said which made Jimin blushed.
"Ahhhhhhgghhh~" Jimin moaned loudly as he came hard on Jungkook's chest and bed.

Jimin and Jungkook laid down on the  bed and was trying to catch their breath. After a while they both looked at each other. Their heart started beating fast suddenly.

 Their heart started beating fast suddenly

The room:

I'm not good at writing sumt🙂😅But I hope you will enjoy

But I hope you will enjoy.
See you in next part 💜