Believe

"us"

"Jungkook?" Jimin called Jungkook and he looked at him. Jungkook frownd his eyebrows as he saw Jimin sweating heavily.
"Jimin?"
"This.." Jimin said while looking at the envelope. Jungkook followed Jimin's gaze and he finally understood what Jimin was thinking and why he was sweating in fear.
"Jimin!"
Jimin looked at Jungkook with teary eyes.
"No Jimin,never." Jungkook threw the divorce paper on the table and hugged him tightly. Jimin felt relieved and kinda guilty at the same time.
"Jimin ..you are thinking I will sign on the paper now? No..never baby..pl.. please don't think like that."
"I..I.." Jimin started sobbing while hugging Jungkook tightly.
"I know it's hard to believe in me..but you can start trusting on me. I will never leave you alone again baby."
"I'm..I'm.. sorry! I believe.. believe in you. But I don't know what happens to me some times."
"It's ok.. shhh.. don't cry." Jungkook was caressing Jimin's back to make him calm downed.
"I'm sorry."
"It's ok..it's not your fault. Don't be sorry my Jimini."
"I'm feeling bad..I shouldn't have think like that!"
"Its ok..relax..it's nothing. I didn't mind at all. Now stop crying. Whenever you cry ,my heart breaks into million pieces. Do you want to see your alpha broken?"
"No..Noh" Jimin said and wiped his tears and then looked at Jungkook.
"That's it. Don't cry. And we are not going to sign on the paper okay? I will give it back to the lawyer." Jungkook said smilingly and Jimin also smiled back.
"I love you."
"I love you more." Jungkook said and kissed on Jimin's lips. Jimin smiled in between the kiss.
"I will always believe in you, Jungkook." Jimin said to himself quietly under his breath.
"Let's go..you were feeling tired right."
"Umm yeah." Jimin said and Jungkook carried him like bridal style and went inside their bedroom.

Morning 9am..

Both Jimin and Jungkook woke up early as they had to go office. Jungkook had sent the divorce paper to the lawyer and told him that he wants to live and stay with Jimin. The lawyer smiled at Jungkook's words.
"Let's go I will drop you." Jungkook said and took his car keys.
"Let's go." Jimin said and smiled at Jungkook. They got inside the car and headed for their office. Jungkook dropped Jimin at his office and then he reached at his own office.
Jungkook entered his office and everyone was greeting him by bowing their heads a little. Jungkook smiled at them while walking fast. Jungkook's secretary was walking behind him. But inner both the secretary and the receptionist were feeling fear.
"Ok then I will call you when I will finished the work" Jungkook said to his secretary before entering his room. His secretary nodded his head respectfully and then went inside his own room.
Jungkook entered his room and was about to go towards his desk but he stopped in the middle and frowned his eyebrows when he saw a boy sitting on the chair.
"Who are you?" Jungkook said as he could see only his back. A smirk formed on Hyunjin's face and turned towards Jungkook. Jungkook's eyes were wide opened watching Hyunjin here.
"Long time no see." Hyunjin said while smiling.
"How dare you to come here?" Jungkook said while tightening his fists.
"Oh come on , why can't I?" Hyunjin said and stood up. He then approached towards Jungkook.
"How are you?" Hyunjin said and touched Jungkook's cheeks. Jungkook removed Hyunjin's hand promptly.
"Don't you dare. And just leave."
Hyunjin started laughing loudly which made Jungkook more angry.
"You think that I will leave you that easily after betraying me!"
"Stop your nonsense. And I didn't betray you."
"Really! I saw you kissing Jimin yesterday. How liar you are. You just forgot me so soon and fell in love with your husband!" Hyunjin said in serious voice.
"So what did you expect me to do? To crying hard cause you left me! Hah..a betrayer like you will never come to my mind twice. And I didn't regret at all when you left me. And I also didn't regret marrying to Jimin." Jungkook said and smirked.
"But now you will regret. Cause I'm here to take my revenge." Hyunjin said and came closure to Jungkook.
"Threatening me?"
"No..just a warning that I came back. I will make you feel regret and cry."
"You think you can win in this revenge game?"
"Of course. I'm not a looser like you."
Jungkook laughed at Hyunjin's words.
"Don't keep over confidence. Cause you didnt see my hate yet."
"I don't afraid of you."
"You should be. I'm not a good person you know." Jungkook said while smirking.
"God..you are so hot for this."
"Shut up and leave my office at once. And who gave you permission to enter in my room?"
"Hah.. anyway I'm going I don't have time. I just came here to warn you."
"You know what if you show me your face again it will be worst for you." Jungkook said while making a strict face.
"Hahaha..you know what I don't care. " Hyunjin said and was about to leave but he stopped at the door.
"Take care..and also take care of Jimin." Hyunjin said and left the office while smirking.
Jungkook frownd his eyebrows when Hyunjin mentioned Jimin's name. But he just ignored it and sat down on his desk.

Whole day Jungkook couldn't focus on his works as he was feeling angry whatever Hyunjin said.
"I should talk to Jimin about this." Jungkook said under his breath and took the car keys. He then headed for Jimin's office to pick him up.

See you in next part 💜