Stuck

"Save"

After a long day Jungkook reached at his house. He typed the door code and went inside.He was about to close the door but on that time Jimin also returned and stood on the door. Jungkook looked at Jimin and Jimin looked at Jungkook.
"Six months."
"Six months."
This one thing came to their mind after looking at each other. Jungkook went inside his room keeping the door open for Jimin. Jimin sighed and went inside. None of them said anything to each other.

Next morning, Jungkook decided not to go office as he planned something interesting with Hyunjin. He was then calling Hyunjin.
"Hm..good morning." Hyunjin said over the phone.
"Good morning..,you woke up!"
"Not yet."
"Wanna go for a movie or shopping!"
"Today?"
"Yes.. please I missed you a lot."
"Umm..okayh I missed you also. "
"Yess..I will come at 11..okay?"
"Ok..I will be ready."
"Okayy..." Jungkook said and cut the call while smiling. He then woke up from the bed and went inside the shower room.
............
On the other hand Jimin was still sleeping as he was not in mood of going to office today. But he couldn't sleep long as his phone was ringing repeatedly.
Jimin took his phone and received the call .
"Hello!"
"You are sleeping?"
"Hmm.."
"Wake up..I have a plan for today."
"Hu! Plan about what?" Jimin said and opened eyes.
"We will hang out whole day."
"Where to?"
"What about shopping or then eating lunch then movie?"
"Sounds good." Jimin said while smiling.
"I knew it you will like." Eunwoo said excitedly.
"Hmm..I liked it. Ok then let's meet "
"Ok..I'm coming to pick up you."
"No..I'm coming with my car. You just wait for me." Jimin said.
"Okay as your wish. I'm waiting."
"Ok I'm coming." Jimin said happily and cut the call. He then went for getting ready.
.................
Jungkook got ready before Jimin and then left his house. After five minutes Jimin also came outside from the house and left with his car.
...............
Both couple headed for the biggest shopping mall and movie theater of the city. But neither Jungkook nor Jimin knew that their destination was same.
"Let's go." Jungkook said while looking at Hyunjin.  Hyunjin smiled and then they both went inside the mall. After five minutes Jimin stopped his car in front of the mall.
"Let's go we are here." Jimin said and looked at Eunwoo.
"Let's go." Eunwoo said and then they both got down from the car. Jimin didn't notice Jungkook's car was beside his one.
...........
The movie theater was crowded enough as a new romantic and adventure movie released. 
"It's huge crowd here" Jimin said while looking around.
"Yeah..but don't worry you wait there I'm bringing the tickets." Eunwoo said.
"Ok then let me buy some snacks from the cafeteria."
"Good idea..go and buy I will be waiting here "
"Ok then I'm coming." Jimin said while smiling and then headed for the cafeteria which was at the top of the mall building.

"I'm buying the tickets ok you just wait."
"Let me buy the tickets I'm not good at choosing snacks for movie." Hyunjin said and gave a silly smile.
"Hahaa..you can buy anything."
"Still what if you don't like it..."
"Aiii..ok ok..buy tickets I'm going to buy foods." Jungkook said and smiled at Hyunjin and then headed for the cafeteria.

Jimin was waiting for the elevator. And finally when the elevator came some peoples came outside from it. And then Jimin went inside the elevator where no one was there. He was about to press the button but Jungkook came running and held the elevator door.
"Sorry..I need to go also." Jungkook said and went inside the elevator.
"It's ok.." Jimin said and finally looked at Jungkook whome he thought a random person as he didn't recognize him at first cause Jungkook was wearing a cap.
"You?" Jimin said and Jungkook promptly looked.
"You?"
"What are you doing here!" Jungkook said while looking at Jimin.
"Same question!"
"So you are following me now!" Jungkook said and Jimin frowned his eyebrows.
"Sorry?"
"Oh please.. don't start fighting again."
"I'm not in mood also." Jimin said and looked away.  There was a distance between them. As the elevator reached half way suddenly there was a sound and the lights started turning on and off automatically.
"Wh..what's now!" Jimin said as he flinched suddenly.
"What the hell is happening!" Jungkook groand and was pressing on the button. On that time the lights were off and it became dark inside. And the elevator stopped going upstairs.
"Wh..what's happening!" Jimin said.
Jungkook took out his phone and turned on the flash light.
"How do I know!" Jungkook replied while checking on the door.
"Press the emergency calling button." Jimin said in a tensed voice.
"I'm pressing it already."
"Why no one is coming."
"Shit there is no network." Jungkook cursed as he was unable to make calls.
"Oh no!" Jimin said. He started feeling uneasy.
"What now?" Jimin asked.
"As if I have done this and you are asking this way!"
"You always have to use this bad tone with me!"
"Cause you always asks some stupid questions."
Jimin sighed and went towards the door. He started knocking at the door loudly.
"It's not a random door that anymone will hear "
"My bad luck that I stucked with you!" Jimin said while looking at Jungkook.
"Same to you!" Jungkook replied.
Jimin took out his phone and was trying to make calls but he failed.
Jungkook was pressing the emergency button repeatedly but there was no responsed.
"Pl.. please open the door." Jimin said in a shaky voice as he was suddenly feeling dizzy.
"I don't have the keys..so please kindly wait for someone to come." Jungkook said not looking at Jimin who was trying to breathing.
"N..Noh..pl.. please fast.." Jimin said and sat on the elevator floor.
"I said..Yaa.. what happened!" Jungkook said and  finally looked at Jimin.
"I..I'm not feeling good.."
"You...just wait..why..you r panicking. Someone will come for sure..just just wait." Jungkook said as he didn't know what to do in this situation.
"Ahh ." Jimin groaned and kept his one hand on his head.
Jungkook started feeling tensed while looking at Jimin.
"Hey.. what happened!" Jungkook said and sat on his knees.
"O..open the door."
"I can't.. please wait.." Jungkook said desperately. He then again stood up and was pressing the emergency button.
"I..I.. can't"
"Jimin please wait ..you are making me panick also."
"Breath..I.. can't breathe." Jimin said somehow while breathing fast.
Jungkook's eyes were wide opened listening to this he then looked at Jimin promptly who was now fully laying on the floor.

See you in next part.