Mine

"care."

Jungkook was driving fast while holding Jimin's hand. He was repeatedly checking on Jimin. Jungkook even call the doctor and told him to come his house. On the other hand, Mrs.jeon became restless. She was roaming outside of the house. She wanted to see Jungkook and Jimin. She was only praying for them. On that time he saw Jungkook's car coming from far. A smile formed on her face when Jungkook stopped his car in front of the gate. But soon her smile faded away when she saw Jungkook was carrying Jimin in his arms and Jimin looks unconscious.
"Jimiin!' Mrs. Jeon ran towards them and was about to hold Jimin's hand but Jungkook didn't let her to touch Jimin. A doctor also came on that time and went inside the house.
"Doctor please this way." Jungkook said and went inside their bedroom. He then laid Jimin on the bed carefully.
"Let me check." The doctor said and was checking up Jimin.
"Wh..what happened to Jimin..is he alright?" Mrs Jeon said desperately. Jungkook looked at his mother and then sighed.
"His blood pressure became low. Seems like he was afraid or tensed about something. Does he has any phobia?"
"Ye..yes..he is afraid of darkness and locked room."
"Ok I see...I have gave him injection he will wake up after 30mins. But you all have to be careful about his phobia. Cause if he is attacked by his phobia like this everytime then it will create negative impacts on his health." The doctor said and Jungkook's heart sank down listening to this.
"O..ok doctor I will take care about this." Jungkook said and greeted the doctor. Mrs. Jeon also greeted and the doctor left the house.
Tears was falling from Mrs Jeon's eyes repeatedly. She was feeling guilty. She sat down on the corner of the bed and was looking at Jimin.
"I'm..I'm sorry!"
"What's the use of saying sorry now! Are you happy now?"
"No..Noh ..I didn't know..I was wrong. Please.."
"I think you should go now. Talk to him later." Jungkook said and took his clothes from the closet.
"Pl.. please let me say sorry to Jimin."
Jungkook went inside the changing room without answering his mom. He then again came outside after changing.
Jungkook looked at Jimin and his heart started aching watching Jimin in this condition. He then sat beside Jimin and gave a kiss on his forehead.
"I'm sorry." Jungkook said softly while holding Jimin's hand. Mrs Jeon was sitting on the chair and was shedding her tears.

After 30mins Jimin opened his eyes slowly. He then looked at Jungkook who was resting his head on Jimin's hand while sitting on the floor.
"Ju.. Jungkook!" Jungkook promptly looked at Jimin.
"Ji.. Jimin? Jimin are you ok..are you feeling good!"
Mrs. Jeon stood up and came near the bed.
"Ye..yeah I'm ok.." Jimin said and finally looked at Jungkook's mom.
"Jimin!" Mrs. Jeon said in a shaky voice.
"Mo..mom!"
"Jimin...Jimin I'm sorry..pl.. please forgive me Jimina. I'm a stupid mom. I overreacted. I didn't listen to you. Please forgive me. And and forget about whatever I said..I didn't said those from my heart.. okay!"
Jimin's eyes became teary watching Mrs. Jeon crying in front of him.
"It's..it's ok..mom.."
"I'm sorry Jimina .. my dear I'm sorry will u ..will u forgive me!"
"I..forgave you...and I shouldn't have left the house without informing Jungkook. There is my fault also." Jimin said and smiled at her. Jungkook was fascinated by Jimin's kindness.
"I'm lucky." Jungkook thought in his mind and smiled.
"No don't be sorry Jimin ..it's my fault more than you."
"It's ok mom..I..I forgave you. Don't worry and don't cry please."
Mrs. Jeon held Jimin's hand and gave a kiss.
"I'm sorry my son..I will never do this again."
"You didn't do anything intentionally. You did cause you didn't know the truth."
Mrs. Jeon smiled at Jimin and Jimin smiled back.
"Let me make something for you."
"No need of this ..I will make for him." Jungkook said while looking at Jimin.
And Mrs. Jeon looked at Jungkook. She realized that Jungkook was still angry with her.
"Jungkoo-"
"Yeah right..I think I should go now .your dad is also waiting." Mrs. Jeon said and cut Jimin's words.
"See you soon okay!" Mrs. Jeon said to them.
"See you mom.."
"Take care..and call me if you need anything."
"Jimin nodded while smiling. Mrs. Jeon left Jungkook's house.

"Jungkook!"
"Don't worry about it ..I'm just angry with her ."
"But ."
"Jimini .. please don't worry..and let's eat something okay!"
Jimin nodded and Jungkook carried him like bridal style. Jimin felt butterflies in his stomach. Jungkook made dinner for both of them. He then fed Jimin with his own hands. He then helped Jimin to get fresh up. Jimin wore one of Jungkook's tshirts as Jungkook gave him to wear.
"You look more cute and pretty on my shirts."
"Really?"
"Yess..my omega." Jungkook said and started kissing Jimin. Jungkook laid down on the bed while holding Jimin on him still not breaking the kiss. They both smiled in between the kiss.
"I love you.." Jungkook said while kissing.
"I love you too.." Jimin said back. They both broke the kiss and they both looked at each other. Jimin then hide his face in Jungkook's chest as his cheeks became red like cherry. Jungkook chuckled at Jimin's cuteness.
"Is my baby blushing?"
"No...shut up let's sleep." Jimin said while blushing hard. Jungkook turned off the lamp lights and covered him and Jimin with blanket.

 Jungkook turned off the lamp lights and covered him and Jimin with blanket

See you in next part 💜