Unexpected

"A wind."

Jungkook and Jimin was sleeping whole morning. In the afternoon, Jimin woke up by his phone's ringtone which was ringing repeatedly. Jimin opened his eyes and looked at Jungkook who was also woke up hearing ringtone.
"Who's that?" Jungkook said still keeping his eyes closed.
"I don't know let me check.." Jimin said and sat down then took his phone. Suddenly his face became tensed looking at the caller id.
"Eunwoo!" Jimin said under his breath and picked up the call.
"Hello Eunwoo."
"Hello Jimin,where were you! I was calling you from morning."
"I was sleeping, didn't notice sorry."
"It's ok..it's been long time,we didn't meet. Let's meet today."
Jimin was also thinking about meeting with him as he wanted to tell everything to him. Even though, Jimin knows that how Eunwoo will react.
"Yeah let's meet. I also wanted to meet with you."
Jungkook also sat down while listening to Jimin.
"Ok then where do you want to meet!"
"At our favorite cafe?"
Jungkook frownd his eyebrows and looked at Jimin.
"Okay then bye see you."
"Bye." Jimin said and cut the call.
"Who? Eunwoo!"
Jimin looked at Jungkook.
"Umm yeah..I decided to tell him everything. You know after all he is my best friend..I just can't avoid him or hide this thing from him."
"Are you sure!"
"Yeah I'm.." Jimin said while smiling. Jungkook smiled back and kissed on Jimin's lips.
"Ok then I will also go with you."
"Okay..but don't sit with us. You know him right, how he will react." Jungkook smirked listening to Jimin.
"Haha..okay don't worry." Jungkook said and again kissed on Jimin's lips. Jimin held Jungkook's neck and started kissing him back. Jungkook smiled in between the kiss. Everytime when Jimin kissed him back he felt butterflies in his stomach.

It was cold outside as the rain just stopped. Jimin and Jungkook took their meals and then got ready for the cafe. Jimin wore a oversized t-shirt which belongs to Jungkook's. He also wore a round cap.Jungkook was looking at Jimin fondly, as he couldn't take off his eyes from him.

Jm&Jk:

"Am I looking good!""Too good, too pretty to take off my eyes from you!" Jungkook said while looking at Jimin

"Too good, too pretty to take off my eyes from you!" Jungkook said while looking at Jimin. Jimin could feel his cheeks burning. He smiled at Jungkook.
"Let's go then."
"Let's go." Jungkook took his car keys and then they both headed for the cafe.

After 30mins they both reached at the cafe. Eunwoo still didn't reach there.
"You sit there..we will sit here." Jimin said to Jungkook and Jungkook nodded.
"Okay. But if he behaves bad with you then I will come in front of him."
Jimin smiled at Jungkook as he always loved Jungkook's possessiveness.
"Ok ok my sweetheart." Jimin said and gave a quick peck on his lips. Jungkook blushed and then took a opposite seat of Jimin and Eunwoo from where he could listen to them.

After a while Eunwoo reached at the cafe. Jimin waved at him and Eunwoo smiled. He then sat in front of Jimin.
"Am I late?"
"Noh.." Jimin said smilingly.
"Did u order something?"
"No I was waiting for you."
"Ok let me order..."
"Eunwoo..can we talk for a while before order the foods?"
Eunwoo looked at Jimin in confused.
"Yeah of course why not."
Jimin started feeling uneasy. As he didn't know from where to start.
"Actually..aa you know..it's about.."
"Jimin.. don't think too much..just tell me..is something bothering you?" Eunwoo asked in a soft voice.
Jungkook touched his inner cheeks with his tongue as he started feeling jealous suddenly.
"No... nothing is bothering me. It's about..me and Jung . Jungkook."
Eunwoo frowned his eyebrows listening to Jungkook's name.
"What do mean! Wait..did he again hurt you .I will not leave that...
"No no.. Eunwoo..he didn't hurt me.."
"Then he blamed you again?" Eunwoo said while tightening his fists.
"No Eunwoo..!"
"Then what Jimin?"
"I...I'm in love with him..we..we love each other." Jimin said promptly somehow.
Jungkook's anger melted when he heard this from Jimin.
Eunwoo's eyes were wide opened listening to this. He could feel his heart clenched suddenly,and anger raised up.
"Wh..what!"
"Ye..yes.. Eunwoo..he ..he is not a bad person. He saved me..from many dangers. And he also apologized to me ..so I gave..gave him a second chance."
Eunwoo couldn't believe what he was hearing from Jimin.
"But .but how.. Jimin how ..you both took divorce right? Then how!"
"We .. we didn't signed on the second term paper."
"Wh..why?"
"Cause we want to stay with each other."
Eunwoo was speechless. Jimin's every words felt like knife to him. Eunwoo was looking at Jimin for a while so does Jimin. And suddenly Eunwoo stood up which made Jimin flinched.
"Eu.. Eunwoo?"
"Enough.." Eunwoo said loudly and Jimin promptly stood up. Jungkook now looked behind a little to see why Eunwoo just screamed.
"What?"
"You..you will not stay with him. He..he is using you..it's his new plan new drama..he will again hurt you that brat will again blame you and leave you alone. So Jimin don't just don't stay with him." Eunwoo said in anger.
Jimin didn't like the way Eunwoo was talking about Jungkook.
"Eunwoo he will not.. please try to..
"I said stop it" Eunwoo said and grabbed Jimin's wrist tightly. Jungkook stood up and looked at Eunwoo who still didn't notice Jungkook standing behind him.
"Aghh." Jimin groaned as he felt Eunwoo's girps was too tight on his wrist. Jungkook held Eunwoo's hand forcefully and removed his hand from Jimin's wrist.
"How dare you!" Jungkook said in cold voice and stood in front of Jimin.
Eunwoo's eyes were wide opened looking at Jungkook. He clenched his teeths in anger looking at Jungkook.
"Didn't you hear whatever he said!" Jungkook said while looking at Eunwoo. Eunwoo grabbed Jungkook's collar tightly.
"What have you done to him?" Eunwoo said with a angry voice.
Jungkook smirked at Eunwoo and looked at his hands.
"Eunwoo stop it ." Jimin said and was trying to remove Eunwoo's hands from Jungkook's collar.
"Hah.. nothing..but you know what you lost in this game."
Eunwoo frowned his eyebrows listening to Jungkook.
"Eunwoo just stop it." Jimin said loudly and Eunwoo loosened his grip.
"Don't be like this ..." Jimin said in a shaky voice and held Jungkook's hand then left the cafe. Eunwoo sat down blankly on the chair.

Jimin stood in front of their car at the parking area as he was feeling sad and angry at the same time. Jungkook looked at Jimin as Jimin didn't go inside the car rather than he stopped in front of it.
"Jimin?"
"I..I'm sorry.."
"Why? It's nothing your fault."
"Whatever he said about you please... don't take it seriously."
Jungkook held Jimin's waist and made Jimin to look at him.
"I didn't mind at all baby... relax. And don't be sad. If he is your true friend he will obviously understand you. He will support you and will always want your happiness."
Jimin smiled a little bit while hearing Jungkook's words. Jungkook then gave Jimin a kiss on his forehead and then they both went inside the car and left the place.

Neither Jungkook nor Jimin noticed another pair of eyes were looking at them from inside a car.
"So you really betrayed me? Hahaa..guess what I'm back Jungkook to take my revenge." A boy said who was looking at Jungkook and Jimin in these whole time.

See you in next part 💜