Dare

"Drama"

"You both can kiss each other now." The priest said and both Jungkook and Jimin looked at the priest as if the priest said something wrong and illegal. Jungkook then looked at Jimin. Jimin wanted leave the wedding right now. He then looked at Jungkook who was already looking at him with his firey eyes. They both shared a strange looks and then Jungkook looked away and took the microphone promptly.
"I'm sorry guys but you know Jimin is really shy person so I don't want to make him uncomfortable in front of everyone. So I want..I mean we want to skip this part of the wedding. Nevermind,but once we reached at home I'm gonna give him a lots of kisses. Am I right Jimin!" Jungkook said and looked at Jimin. A fake smile was plastered on his face. Jimin understood what Jungkook was trying to say. So he also took the mic from Jungkook's hand.
"Yeah..I'm sorry I'm too shy you know!" Jimin said and smiled a bit.
The whole vanue was making sounds like'awww'
"Ok..then if you both don't want to do this then we can skip this part!" The priest said and then congratulate them. The wedding was ended. Now everyone was coming to give flowers Jungkook and Jimin. So badly Jungkook wanted leave this place as soon as possible. So as Jimin.
"Congratulations Jungkook you got a gorgeous husband." Jungkook smiled and after a min he sighed and rolled his eyes.
"Jimin you got a handsome husband really!" Jimin only smiled but didn't respond to any other guests. After an hour the wedding was officially eneded. Everyone was leaving the vanue one by one. Only Jungkook and Jimin's family was still there.
"The car is ready you both can go now." Mrs. Jeon said to them. And Jungkook felt relieved. He didn't even wait for Jimin. Jungkook got down from the stage and went towards the car. Mrs. And mr.Jeon sighed at Jungkook's behavior.
"Jimin your all luggages are inside the car." Jimin's mother said and smiled.
"Thank you mom."
"Jimin!" Mrs. Jeon called and Jimin looked at her.
"Don't worry we all are with you. I know you both have to suffer for a while. But believe me Jungkook is not that bad. Someone just made him blind for a while. When the realization will come you both will understand we didn't take any wrong decision. Till then please keep patience. And don't be afraid of Jungkook. I will keep my eyes on him."
Jimin was looking at her without any experession. He then said goodbye to his family and Jungkook's family then went inside the car where Jungkook was waiting to leave soon.
Jimin got inside the car and the driver started the engine. Jimin was looking through the window. Tears started beaming in his eyes. He took out his phone and was checking it.
"He still didn't replied" Jimin said in a shaky voice.
"Aishhh.. please pick up the phone Jiniya!" Jungkook said desperately.
Jimin didn't looked at Jungkook at all.
Jimin wanted to meet with his best friend Eunwoo right now. He was more than a best friend to Jimin. Though Eunwoo never said about his feelings but Jimin knew that Eunwoo loves him a lot. Few drops of tears fell down from Jimin's eyes as he remembered how broken and pale Eunwoo was looking when he said to about this marriage to him. Jimin's heart broke into million pieces. So badly he wanted to scream loudly. Jimin leaned his back on the seat and closed his eyes. Jungkook was looking through the window. Anger reached on its peak as Hyunjin was not picking up his call.
"Is he alright!" Jungkook thought in his mind and set his hair back. After an hour they finally reached at Jeon mansion. The car stopped in front of Jungkook's house.
"Sir we are here!" The driver said and Jungkook got down from his car. Jimin looked at Jungkook's house and sighed.

Jeon Mansion:

He started taking luggages from backside

He started taking luggages from backside. The driver was helping him to take the luggages inside.
"Thank you." Jimin said to the driver. The driver greeted him and left the place. Jimin locked the door and turned around but he flinched suddenly watching Jungkook sitting on the sofa while holding a wine glass.
"I have many things to ask you Mr. Park Jimin!" Jungkook said in a serious voice.
"I..I know what do you want to ask!"
"That's good for you..now answer my question one by one without blabaring.
"First...do you know me?" Jungkook said and looked at Jimin.
"Noh"
"Do you know my parents?"
"Ye..yes"
"Are you loving this wedding,this situation?"
"No.."
"Do you love me?"
Jimin frowned his eyebrows.
"No never."
"Then why..why on earth you said yes to this marriage Mr. Park Jimin just tell me." Jungkook said quite loudly and stood up.
"I can ask you the same question Mr. Jeon!"
"Oh please.. please I knew it you will say something like this. First of I had to listened to them cause they are my parents. I can say yes to them. But what about you? Who are they to you! Why you said yes Park Jimin..just because of your yes I had to say this also. Your one yes ruined my life ..do you know this?"
"Only I know how I said yes.. how difficult it was not to say no." Jimin said and a flash back came into his mind.

To be continued...