Will you!

"Marry me."

These days Jungkook was thinking and watching some wedding videos. Everytime when he opens his newsfeed some wedding videos always appeared. Jungkook always smiled while watching those videos as it reminds him about his marriage with Jimin. But everytime after watching those videos he sighs while remembering how rude and unhappy he was on his wedding day. He never wanted his wedding goes like that. He knew that he was angry and hurted Jimin a lot in past. Somewhere inner his heart was telling him to merry Jimin again and he wanted everything perfectly.
"What are you watching kooki!" Jimin asked and sat beside Jungkook. Jungkook snapped out from his thoughts and looked at Jimin.
"Noh nothing."
Jimin smiled and Jungkook smiled back. Jungkook was looking at Jimin for a while and then took a deep breath.
"Ji.. Jimin?" Jungkook called.
"Yes?" Jimin said while playing games on his phone.
"Umm..there is something I want to tell.." Jungkook said looking at Jimin.
Jimin paused the game and put the the phone then looked at Jungkook.
"What is it?"
"I.. actually Jimin..will you me..marry me again?" Jungkook said finally and Jimin was surprised hearing this all.
"Wh..what!"
"Yes.. jimin...let's marry again. I know our wedding was all mess. It was nothing like romantic, happiness, because of us. We were against each other and the marriage. Though the atmosphere was perfect but we were not specially me..I was rude to you, I'm..I'm really sorry for that."
Jimin smiled a little bit remembering their wedding days. He then laughed.
"Hahaa..you know we were so funny!"
Jimin said and Jungkook frownd his eyebrows.
"How? I was rude not funny."
"We both were angry and rude that made everything funny. Haha..you know how angry you were! You even made a scratch on my ring finger while putting the ring inside it." Jimin said and pouted playfully.
Jungkook's heart clenched hearing to this from Jimin. Jungkook held Jimin's hand and kissed on the ring finger.
"I'm sorry. I'm sorry I hurt you."
"It's ok kooki..that was all past."
"So,will you forgive me and marry with me again Park Jimin?" Jungkook said looking directly into Jimin's eyes. Jimin's heart started pounding.
"Ye..yess I forgave you and I will marry you again." Jimin said smilingly. Jungkook smiled brightly and kissed on Jimin's lips.
"This time I will make it right." Jungkook said while kissing. Jimin smiled hearing this.
...........
"Yes omma I'm sure!"
"That's great my dear then I will invite some our guests and do you want to invite your friends?"
"Noh..let's make it private. I just want to marry Jimin.."
"Hahaa..ok ok fine ..then let's fixed the date and place."
"Tomorrow.. beside the sea.."
"You mean at the same place?"
"Yes."
"Okay then.."
"Okay omma..and this time I will arrange everything. You both don't have to worry about anything. You just come with dad and Jimin's family on the time."
"Okayy..I'm loving it. My son became so responsible." Mrs. Jeon said and Jungkook smiled.
"Ok mom..see you tomorrow."
"Okay take care you both."
"Ok." Jungkook said and cut the call.

"That's not fair.." Jimin said loudly from the bedroom and Jungkook frownd his eyebrows and went inside the room.
Jungkook's eyes were wide opened looking at the mess that Jimin made with all his clothes,dresses,suits everything.
"Wh..what's this all baby?"
Jimin looked at Jungkook with his two disappointing eyes. Jimin sighed and looked away while crossing his hands on his chest.
"What happened! Why you are looking upset?"
"What I will wear? I can't wear wedding suits!"
Jungkook then realized Jimin can't wear his wedding suits as he was pregnant. Jungkook chuckled at Jimin's cuteness and sat beside him.
"Ohoo baby! So what you can't wear wedding suits..wear anything whatever makes you comfortable."
"But kooki it's our wedding!"
"Yes I know..but it's not compulsory to wear exactly wedding suits on your wedding day. You just have to wear any formal dresses. You got it!"
Jimin looked at Jungkook finally .
"Are you sure!"
"Of course baby..wear anything that you want."
A smile formed on Jimin's face finally and he hugged Jungkook promptly.
"Thak youuu"
"You are welcome anytime." Jungkook said and hugged back.
"I'm so excited."
"Me too baby." Jungkook said and kissed on Jimin's forehead.
................
Time Skip..... evening 6:30pm....at the wedding vanue.....

The vanue was decorated beautifully. The environment was calm and peaceful. The ocean was making its waves sounds. Some of the guests started coming already under the vanue. Jungkook and Jimin's family also came at the wedding vanue.
"I'm so happy for our childrens" Mrs. Park said to Mrs. Jeon.
"Yes,Mrs park we all are." Mrs. Jeon said and hugged her.
"Where are they?" Mr. Jeon asked.
"I just called them they are coming."
"That's great." Mr.park said and smiled.

The vanue:

A Mercedes stopped in front of the wedding vanue

A Mercedes stopped in front of the wedding vanue. Jimin could see the vanue inside of the car.
"Wow..it's so beautiful."
"You liked it?"
"I loved it kookiii"
"Let's go then." Jungkook said and approached his hand. Jimin held Jungkook's hand and they got down from the car.

Jimin:

Jungkook:

Jungkook:

See you in next part

See you in next part.💜💜

Sorry for late update .