Nothing

"Disillusioned."

After five minutes Jimin opened his eyes. He then looked around and saw Eunwoo sitting beside him holding water bottles.
"Eu.. Eunwoo!"
"Jimin..Jimin you okay!"
Jimin sat down and looked at Eunwoo.
"Are you ok..?"
"Yeah..I ..I need water."
"Here here take it." Eunwoo said and gave the water to Jimin. Jimin drank the water. Jimin was quite for a while. He then suddenly frowned his eyebrows when he remembered about what happened inside the elevator.
"Ju.. Jungkook!"
"Did you say anything!"
"Wh..who brought me here!"
"Oh..it was Jungkook. How did you both locked there!"
"I .I don't know. But...but why he helped me!" Jimin said quitely under his breath.
"Jimin did he say anything to you inside the elevator?"
"No..he..he just helped me suddenly!"
Eunwoo didn't feel good listening to this from Jimin.
"Owh.. suddenly!"
"Yeah.."
"Anyway let's go...I will drop you..you need rest."
Jimin smiled at Eunwoo and then left the place with him.

"You were stucked with Jimin!" Hyunjin said while driving.
"Yeah..bad luck."
"What was happening to him that you had to carry him!"
"I don't know but he was afraid of darkness or locked room that's why having a panick attack."
"And you helped!"
Jungkook now looked at Hyunjin.
"I just helped..cause I'm not that heartless you know. I would have helped anyone if they were also in this situation. So,jini please don't think it in a wrong way."
Hyunjin looked Jungkook and then smiled.
"Yeah yeah ... relax I was just asking. I know my Jungkook is a kind person. And he will help everyone." Hyunjin said and kissed on Jungkook's hand. Jungkook smiled back and then looked through the window.
"But why I was so closed to him!" Jungkook said quitely under his breath while thinking about what happened inside the elevator.

It was 6pm when Eunwoo dropped Jimin at Jeon mansion.
"See you tomorrow."
"Yeah..bye."
"Take care."
Jimin smiled and nodded. He then went inside the house while Eunwoo was still looking at Jimin's direction.
After 10mins Jungkook also reached at his house. He waved at Hyunjin and then went inside.

Jimin was about to go inside his room on that time he saw Jungkook came. The both were looking at each other for a while.
"I.. wanted to..
"Whatever happened inside the elevator just forget it. I just helped you as I'm not that bad person. So no need to think about it twice."
"And that's why thanks. Whatever it is but you helped me. But don't act like I was begging for it." Jimin said which made Jungkook to look at him. Jimin looked away and then went inside the guest room. Jungkook didn't know what to say he just sighed and went inside his own room.

Jimin decided not to argue or talk with Jungkook anymore. He decided to live here by his own just for six months.

Day passes by. Neither Jimin nor Jungkook talked with each other or fought with each other. They were living in their own even under the same roof. They both made their own breakfast,own dinner. Used to come back from office late at night. And no one complained about it. There were some nights both of them even didn't come home. And there were some days Jungkook used return from office drunken high. Jimin just sighed but didn't say anything at Jungkook's action or behavior. Almost one month was about to end just like this. Everything was good between Jimin and Eunwoo. But there was something wrong between Jungkook and Hyunjin.

It's been one week Hyunjin was behaving strange. He was not receiving Jungkook's call nor replying to his texts properly. And when Jungkook asked about it either he would say he was busy whole day or would say he forgot to check. Jungkook didn't want to make an issues on it so he would just say it's ok.
But Jungkook was not feeling good about this all.  He was surprised at Hyunjin's behavior when Hyunjin just refused to go with Jungkook on a long trip which Jungkook had arranged two days ago. Hyunjin said that he had to attend a meeting and can't go with Jungkook weather Jungkook himself cancelled a meeting just for Hyunjin. These all was making Jungkook disturbed day by day.

See you in next part 💜