With you

"Faith"

Jungkook reached in front of Jimin's office building. He then got down from the car and was calling Jimin over the phone. Jimin just finished his works and was about to call Jungkook but he saw Jungkook calling him already. A smile formed on his face and received the call.
"Kook!"
"Yeah me,did u finish your works?"
"Yeah I just."
"Come I'm waiting outside."
"Ow,you already came!"
"Yeah.."
"Ok I'm coming." Jimin said and then closed his laptop. He then left his office. After few minutes Jungkook saw Jimin coming out from the building. Jimin smiled while looking at Jungkook. Jungkook smiled back and waved at Jimin.
"Hi.."
"Hi"
"You came early today?"
"Umm yeah I finished my works earlier."
"Oh I see ..that's good." Jimin said and Jungkook smiled ,he then opened the car door for Jimin. Jimin went inside the car and Jungkook closed door and then he went inside.
"How was your day?"
"Yeah good. And your!" Jimin asked and Jungkook remembered what just happened with him today.
"Koo?"
"Um yeah..it's..it's both I mean good and bad."
"Bad?"
"Bad! Noh..I mean nothing like that..you know it was just works." Jungkook said somehow but he was sweating suddenly while driving.
"Are you alright?" Jimin asked in a concerned voice.
"Yeah..I mean..there is something I want to talk about ..you know."
Jimin frowned his eyebrows hearing this.
"What's this about?" Jimin asked promptly.
"Not now..let's go at home first." Jungkook said and smiled a little bit. Jimin also smiled back and then looked through the window.
'What happened suddenly ' Jimin thought in his mind.
'It's important. I don't want to hide this from you' Jungkook thought in his mind and looked at Jimin who was still looking outside through the window.

After reaching at home they both took shower and Jimin made dinner for both of them. Jungkook was quite and this made Jimin tensed. After taking dinner Jungkook went inside the bedroom Jimin followed him and locked the door behind.
"Kook..will you tell me now?" Jimin said while looking at Jungkook. Jungkook looked at Jimin. Jimin approached towards Jungkook and sat on his laps.
"Tell me what's bothering you? I can't see you being quiet like this."
Jungkook smiled and then kissed on Jimin's hand.
"Tell me."
Jungkook gathered his courageous and looked at Jimin again.
"Today,Hy..- Jungkook cleared his throat and Jimin frowned his eyebrows.
"Who?"
"Hyunjin.. Hyunjin came to my office."
"Oh..but..why?" Jimin asked in a low voice. As his heart suddenly clenched hearing Hyunjin's name.
"He ..he was fighting with me..he said he came back to take revenge on me. But you know..I don't care about him anymore. I don't know why he is doing this ..he just raised up my anger and I couldn't focus on my work."
"He wants to take revenge?"
"Yeah..he think himself so great."
"Then let him do whatever he wants to. You don't care about him right. Then just don't give him much attention.He can't do anything to you cause I'm with you. I will always save you. And if he crossed the limits then we will teach him a lesson." Jimin said smilingly and kissed on Jungkook's forehead.
Jungkook felt relieved inside cause that's that's what he wanted to hear from Jimin. He wanted Jimin to support him. and that's what Jimin said. Jungkook smiled at Jimin as he thought Jimin just read his mind.
"Thanks my love..that's what I wanted to hear." Jungkook said and kissed on Jimin's lips. Jimin blushed while kissing Jungkook.
"I can also read your eyes." Jimin said while kissing and Jungkook smiled and held Jimin's waist tightly.

Morning 9:30am.........
Jungkook woke up before Jimin and decided to make breakfast. He made Jimin's favorite snacks. He then went inside the bedroom to call Jimin for the breakfast.
"Mini.." Jungkook called softly in Jimin's ear.
"Hmm~" Jimin whined softly. Jungkook chuckled at Jimin's cuteness.
"Wake up..I made breakfast."
"Really!"
"Yeah..and your favorite dish also."
Jimin opened his eyes and looked at Jungkook who was already looking at him.
"Wake up my lil husband." Jungkook said and gave a morning kiss.
"Mhh..."
Jimin finally woke up as he was feeling hungry hearing Jungkook made his favorite dish.

Jungkook placed the breakfast on the table and Jimin was looking at all the foods fondly.
"Wowww..you made so many things. I'm more hungry now."
"Hahaa...eat then what are you waiting for!" Jungkook said and gave Jimin his plate. Jimin was about to start eating but he felt his stomach twisting inside. Jimin put the spoon back. And held his stomach with his one hand. Jimin looked at Jungkook who just started eating. Jimin was feeling like throwing up suddenly. He stood up promptly and Jungkook looked at him in confused. Jimin kept his hand on his mouth and ran towards the bathroom.
"Jimin?" Jungkook stood up immediately and followed Jimin.
"Jimin are you ok?" Jungkook said worriedly while knocking at the locked door of the bathroom.
"Jimin open the door let me come in."
Jimin washed his face and finally came out from the bathroom after a few minutes.
"Jimin what happened are you alright?"
"Yeah I'm..I don't know why I suddenly threw up. I think I ate a lot yesterday."
"Are you sure! Did you drink yesterday?"
"Umm Noh..I didn't."
"Let's go to the doctor then."
"Ohho..kooki..I just threw up it's nothing serious. Relax don't worry please."
Jungkook hugged Jimin and then they both again returned to the dining table for the breakfast.

"I saw him yesterday. He went to Jimin's office to pick him up."
"You just broke up with him right? Then why you r still following him!"
"Shut up..I need to take my revenge. And just be ready. Cause I need your help. We will start our plan A soon." Hyunjin said someone over the phone and then cut call while smirking.

" Hyunjin said someone over the phone and then cut call while smirking

See you in next part 💜