Wedding Day

"Heartless"

The wedding venue looks so beautiful and peaceful. People started coming one by one under the big vanue which was arranged for the guests. The atmosphere was full of happiness.
Music was playing around. Even some childrens were playing here and there with flowers. Everything was decorated perfectly.
"Keep this here and make sure everything is ok." Mrs. Jeon said to a staff with a smile which was formed on her face from morning. She was looking pretty. No one could say she is more than 40.
"Hi,Mrs. Jeon congratulations. Your son in law is really pretty and handsome. Your son is also very lucky." Said one of the guest.
"Hahaa..yes I'm very happy that I got a best son in law for my son."
"Yes Jungkook is really lucky."
"That's true. I have to go now.. please enjoy the wedding." Mrs Jeon said to the guest and went for somewhere else.
"Oh Mrs Park finally I found you." Mrs Jeon said to Mrs park who was talking with another guest.
"Oh yes?"
"Mrs. Park, is Jimin getting ready? I can't wait to meet with him." Mrs. Jeon said excitedly.
"I just talked with him..he is getting ready."
"That's great.."
"Is your son even getting ready Mrs. Jeon!" Mrs. Park asked almost making a serious face but showed a fake smile.
"Of course.. don't worry Mrs Park..I'm going to check right now."
"Yeah I think you should." Mrs park said and smiled a little bit.
Mrs Jeon smiled back but also felt hurt inside. She was then heading for the makeup room which was nearby of the vanue.
"Jungkook?" Mrs. Jeon unlocked the door and went inside the room.
The makeup artists and hairstylists were laying on the couch lazily. They promptly woke up hearing the door's sound. Mrs Jeon frowned her eyebrows. The room was messy. The wedding suits was fallen on the ground. And Jungkook! He was laying on the bed while chatting with someone who is special to him more than anything else for now.
"What's this all!" Mrs. Jeon groaned loudly. The makeup and hairstylists stood up promptly. Mrs. Jeon took the wedding suit and kept it on the chair.
"I said what is all this Jungkook?"
Jungkook looked at his mother and started chatting again on his phone.
"Who threw the wedding suit on the floor?"Mrs Jeon asked and looked at Jungkook and the stylists.
The stylists looked at Jungkook and then looked down.
"Why are you laying right now? You have to get ready and come to the stage."
Jungkook still didn't respond.
"I'm talking to you.."
"So?" Jungkook finally said and looked at his mother.
"I said get ready and come to the stage. "
"Was it necessary to ruin my life like this!"
"I didn't ruin your life. Do whatever I'm telling. Otherwise...
"Oh please..stop threatening me. " Jungkook said and cut his mother's words.
"Then get ready...I'm saying this for your well being."
"My well? Where I can't see!"
"You will..soon you will."
"Hah" Jungkook laughed and then sighed.
"Get ready soon. I hope you don't want something happened to your so called lover!"
"This...that's why I hate both of you!" Jungkook said and stood up.
"Thanks for hating us but we love you. So get ready my son. I will come after 5mins again." Mrs. Jeon said in a sweet voice. And then left the room while smirking.
Jungkook threw his phone on the bed forcefully.
" I swear I will not leave anyone. Specially who said yes to this marriage." Jungkook said while breathing fast in anger. He then took his suits and got inside the changing room.
..................
"Jimin!" Mrs. Park called her son while knocking at the door.
"Come in mom"
"You ready?"
"Yeah almost."
"Good." His mom said and sat beside him.
"Why your phone is broken!"
"Oh nothing it just fell from my hands."Jimin lied and Mrs. Park knew it.
"He is not picking up your call right?"
Jimin looked at his mom somehow.
"Y..yeah." Jimin said in a shaky voice.
"Don't worry. He will. just keep patience. He understands you. He is your best friend. He will come here just see"
Jimin smiled at his mother.
"Yeah!"
"Be ready ok your dad will come to take you for the stage"
Jimin nodded and smiled a bit. Mrs. Park left the room.
"He will never come here!" Jimin said and a drop of tears fell down from his eyes.
.......................
"The priest is here Mrs. Jeon" Mr. Park said .
"Yes let's bring our sons"
"Ok you go at first then I'm going."
"Ok Mr. Park I'm bringing Jungkook." Mrs Jeon said and went to bring Jungkook. Her heart beat was getting fast in every steps. She was sweating suddenly.
"Everything will be ok..yes" she said to herself and went inside Jungkook's room.
Jungkook got ready for the wedding and was roaming here and there.
"You ready! Let's go"
Jungkook wanted scream at her mother but he just controlled it and tighten his fists.
"What or else I can do without going with you!" Jungkook said and left the room with his mom.

Jungkook:

Jungkook and his mother came to the stage and then she got down from the stage

Jungkook and his mother came to the stage and then she got down from the stage. Jungkook stood while making a serious face.
"Call the other groom also!" The priest said.
Jimin came outside of the room with his dad and was walking towards the stage.
"Look look..how beautiful he is!"
"Oh my God he is so handsome."
"Mrs. Jeon choosen a perfect boy!" All the guests were praising Jimin.
"Look at Jimin, Jungkook!" Mrs. Jeon said from beside. Jungkook sighed and looked at Jimin coming towards him.
Jungkook then looked away while making a straight face.

Jimin:

Jimin stood in front of Jungkook not even looking at him

Jimin stood in front of Jungkook not even looking at him. So does Jungkook. All the guests were excited to see the wedding. The priest cleared his throat and started reciting few religious sentences.
"Now it's time to exchange the rings." The priest said and Mrs. Jeon And Mr. Park came to the stage again with the rings.
"Take this!" Mrs. Jeon said to Jungkook. Jungkook looked at the ring and suddenly his anger raised up. He tightened his fists while looking at the rings. Mr. Jeon and Mrs. Park were watching both of them from the vanue.
"Take the ring Jungkook.!" Mr. Jeon said while looking at his son standing under the vanue.
"Put the ring into groom's finger." The priest said again.
Jungkook looked at his mother and then took the ring and held Jimin's hand aggressively and Jimin flinched at Jungkook's action. Jungkook put the ring forcefully into jimin's ring finger.
"Agh" Jimin groaned not too loudly as his finger got scratchd because of the way Jungkook put the ring. Jimin somehow controlled himself and closed his eyes in anger.
"Take the ring dear." Jimin's father said and Jimin took the ring. Jungkook approached his hand and Jimin somehow put the ring inside Jungkook's finger. Jungkook then moved his hand away and Jimin stepped few inches back.
Everyone was clapping for the grooms.
"You both can kiss each other now." The priest said and both Jungkook and Jimin looked at the priest as if the priest said something wrong and illegal.

To be continued....