Arrest

"Punished."

"You are nothing but a looser." Jungkook said and kicked Hyunjin again.
"Hahahaa..at least I was close to kill him."
"Aiiii.." Jungkook punched on Hyunjin's face and held his collar tightly and made him stand up.
"One more word and I will kill you right now."
Kill me..show the world how cruel you are!"
"Better than you." Jungkook said and Hyunjin punched on Jungkook's face. Jungkook stepped back. Jungkook tightened his fists and attacked Hyunjin again.
"How strange isn't it! We u were lover but now we are fighting."
"I never loved you." Jungkook said and Hyunjin let out a laugh.
"Me too.." Hyunjin said and was about to punch Jungkook again but Jungkook dragged Hyunjin towards the wall and pinned him there.
"Whatever you have done..you shouldn't have done.."
"What will you do..I know you can't do anything..hahaha.."
Jungkook's anger reached in its peak.
Jungkook's gaze fell on the knife that was on the dinning table. Jungkook took the kinfe with his one hand and looked at Hyunjin.
"Yes please carry on..kill me.."

Jimin was watching these all standing on the door. His heart was quacking in fear. Jungkook told Jimin to stand there not to come near until he called him. But looking at the situation,Jimin wanted to stop Jungkook.

Jungkook tightened his grip on the knife and plunged it ....
"Jungkook..----
Jimin closed his eyes in fear and Hyunjin covered his head while closing his eyes. The air became heavy around in the room. Hyunjin could feel his breathing. He was still breathing. Hyunjin opend his eyes slowly and looked at his body which was shivering badly. Nothing happened! Hyunjin then looked at Jungkook and then looked at the knife which was plunged on the wall beside Hyunjin's face.
Jungkook smirked and stepped back.
"I wish I could be more bad..." Jungkook said while smiling.
"Jungkook!" Jimin ran towards Jungkook.
"Are you ok...Noh don't do this kooki.." Jimin said and hugged Jungkook. Jungkook hugged back promptly.
"The police will teach him lesson." Jimin said and looked at Hyunjin who was looking at both of them. Jimin broke the hug and looked at Hyunjin.
"You wanted to kill me..right? Did you ever questioned why! Aren't you the one who betrayed Jungkook at first. Just accept the truth and don't act on your attitude. Don't be that much bad. Love is not something to achieve forcefully. You can't get someone by attempting a crime. Whatever you have done that was all a crime. And you will be punished for that." Jimin said and some police entered inside the house on that time.
Hyunjin was only listening to Jimin. And he didn't realize when tears started falling from his eyes.
"I hope you will realize soon." Jimin said and wiped the tears from Hyunjin's face. The police arrested Hyunjin and took him with them.
Jungkook was mesmerized at Jimin's kindness.
"Kook?"
"You are something else Jimin..I am the luckiest one who got you." Jungkook said and kissed on Jimin's lips. Jimin smiled and kissed back Jungkook.
"I'm also lucky."
"I'm sorry.."
"For what!"
"Because of him you were in danger.."
"But I'm fine aren't I? Nothing happened to me or our baby. You saved us "
Jungkook smiled and hugged Jimin tightly. A few drops of tears fell down from Jungkook's eyes.
"I love you."
"I love you more." Jimin said while caressing Jungkook's back.
"Let's go home now..I'm hungry again." Jimin siad almost pouting. Jungkook chuckled and kissed him.
"Let's go to a restaurant then...
A big smile formed on Jimin's face.
"Yes..yes please.."
"Hahaa...let's go.."
They both left the house and headed for the restaurant.

After 30mins they both reached at a fancy restaurant. Jungkook ordered the food and was waiting for it.
Jimin smiled fondly at Jungkook and Jungkook smiled back.
"Umm.jimin I forgot to tell you..I told my mom about you."
"About me?"
"Yeah..I mean about the pregnancy."
"Ow..I thought we will give them surprise together."
"Yeah I also thought that but you know I had to tell her.."
"Haha..it's ok..kooki ..you did good ..I will inform my parents also."
Jungkook smiled and kissed on Jimin's hand. On that time a waiter brought the foods with him.
"Here is your order sir!" The waiter said and then left.
"Wow you ordered so many foods. I'm more hungry."
"Eat baby..it's for you."
Jimin smiled brightly and started eating. Jungkook smiled fondly and also started eating.

 Jungkook smiled fondly and also started eating

See you in next part 💜