Force

"Stubborn"

"Really! Then why are you both took different cars!" Mrs Jeon said and now both of them became quiet but Jungkook was thinking hard in his mind what to say.
"We didn't want to go separate. But the situation was like that. " Jungkook said while looking at his mother.
His mother frowned her eyebrows.
"What's the situation!"
"Jimin was so tired yesterday. But I requested him to go for a dinner. He said he wanted to rest. So I said ok..you take rest for a while until I booked a nice restaurant room. So I took my car and went there early. And then after five minutes Jimin also came with his car. I hope you will understand it."
Jimin was speechless whatever he was listening from Jungkook.
"Is it!" Jungkook's mom asked again and then sighed.
"Yes it is..isn't it Jimin!" Jungkook said and looked at Jimin. His looks was  something like he is forcing Jimin to agree with him whatever he was saying. Jimin looked at Jungkook and nodded his head.
"Yes it's right. He saying the right thing Mrs. Jeon..
"Mom..it's mom Jimin not Mrs Jeon." She said loudly and Jimin suddenly flinched.
"Umm .yeah I'm..sorry..mom"
"Yeah that's right now."
Mom..I..I'm tired right now. I want to sleep..so"
"Ok go..but did you two take breakfast..if you don't I'm making it come .."
"No..we took breakfast " Jimin lied by saying they took breakfast together but in real Jimin took breakfast with Eunwoo and Jungkook took with Hyunjin.
"Ok..go and rest."
Jimin was about to go inside the room but stopped by mrs.jeon again.
"Wait ,, Jimin where are you going! Jungkook's room is on the left not right. That's guest room."
Both Jimin and Jungkook promptly looked at each other. Jimin then looked at Mrs Jeon who was looking both of them.
"He is not going to wrong room. My bedroom's ac is not working from yesterday. So that's why we shifted there."
"Hu! And you didn't call the mechanists yet!"
"I didn't get time mom..come on." He then came towards the guest room and opened the door.
"Let's go " Jungkook said and Jimin went inside the room immediately. He then went inside the room and locked the door.
Mrs. Jeon sighed at Jungkook and went inside the kitchen.
..........
Jimin didn't even look at Jungkook. He was taking his clothes from the bag and then directly went inside the shower room and locked door forcefully. And Jungkook was still standing on the door waiting for leaving the room. After a while Jungkook came outside of the room..and went inside his own room to take shower.
..,......
Jimin took his shower and came outside. He was tierd enough. So he curled up on the bed promptly. He felt like he didn't sleep for 7days..and was feeling too sleepy. Jimin fall asleep soon. On the other hand Jungkook came outside of his room wearing suits. His mother was doing some works in kitchen and then looked at Jungkook.
"Where are you going!"
"At office!"
"Come early today."
"Why?"
"It's both of your reception day. In the evening there will be a party here. So come at home before 6."
"What! Reception! Why?"
"Why means!"
"I'm already married to your favorite boy isn't it enough for you! And now you arranging reception party!"
"It's not about me. There is a rulse and regulations. That why me and your father arranging it.
"Do whatever you want ..I don't care anymore."
"And you have to come just remind it."
Jungkook sighed and left his house.
...........,..........
At 3pm Jungkook finished his works and left his office. He was then going to a coffee shop as  Hyunjin also coming to meet with him. Jungkook reached at the coffee shop and went inside it.
"Ohh sorry!
"It's ok..I'm sorry also!" Eunwoo said as he crashed with Jungkook in the middle. Eunwoo's eyes were wide opened seeing Jungkook here. Though Jungkook didn't know him but Eunwoo knows Jungkook very well as he saw his wedding pictures with Jimin. Eunwoo tightend his fists and was about to go towards Jungkook but he stopped as he saw a boy who went towards him and hugged him.
Eunwoo frowned his eyebrows and then sat on a corner table as he was curious what was happening.
"I missed you!" Hyunjin said while hugging Jungkook.
"Me too Jini"
"Let's sit." The both sat beside each other and ordered something.
Eunwoo was surprised watching these all. But inside he was feeling good watching these all. A little smile formed on his face while thinking about Jimin. Eunwoo was far sure Jimin was saying the right. Before leaving the place Eunwoo again glared at Jungkook and Hyunjin and then finally came out form the coffee shop.

See you in next part 💜