Pain

"Meet."

Morning 9am.....
Jungkook woke up and came outside of his room to make coffee for himself. On that time, Jimin also came out from the guest room. He was dressed well. He had to go to office and most importantly he had to meet with Eunwoo. Jimin was desperate from yesterday to meet with Eunwoo. Jimin wore his shoes and left Jeon mension without looking at Jungkook who was in the kitchen. Jungkook looked at the door and then sighed. He was then getting ready for his office.
........
Jimin reached at JM Fashions Enterprise. Everyone was greeting him. Jimin smiled at everyone and then went inside his office room. Jimin sat on his desk and then called his secretary. The secretary gave him some important files and documents for signing and then left Jimin's room.
Jimin took his phone and was calling Eunwoo.
"Jimin."
"Good morning." Jimin said.
"Good morning,where are you?"
"At office. "
"Ok I'm coming."
"Here? Or you wanna meet somewhere else!"
"Where to?"
"Umm.. anywhere that you want."
"Okay let's meet at sky Villa!"
"Oh yeah.. didn't go there for so long. Ok then I will come at 6."
"I will be waiting."
"Ok bye Eunwaa" Jimin said and cut the call while smiling. He always felt good talking and interacting with Eunwoo.
...........
Evening 6 pm....
Jimin finished his works and then left his office. He was desperate to meet with Eunwoo. Eunwoo reached at sky Villa before Jimin. He then went inside the restaurant. It's a luxurious restaurant and bar shop. Both Jimin and Eunwoo used to come here before also.

 Both Jimin and Eunwoo used to come here before also

Jimin reached at the restaurant in 30mins. Jimin got down from his car and went inside the restaurant. The restaurant was located at the top of the building. Jimin entered to the restaurant and was looking for Eunwoo. Eunwoo's gaze fell onto Jimin and he raised his hand and was calling Jimin. Jimin looked at Eunwoo and smiled. Jimin approached towards Eunwoo and sat beside him.
"Hi"
"Hi"
"How are you." Jimin asked.
"Feeling better meeting with you."
Jimin smiled and then looked around.
"I missed this place."
"Mee too."
"Finally we are here again."
"Yeah..let's order what do you want to eat!"
"Umm.. anything is fine. "
They both ordered the foods and drinks.
"You are not angry with me anymore!" Jimin asked while drinking. He already finished 9 glass of soju.
"No..cause I believe in you."
Jimin looked at Eunwoo and smiled.
"This..this is not a marriage you know..this..this a dr..drama" Jimin said with a shaky voice. He was drunk enough.
"Jimin..it's ok I know..but keep the drink aside. Don't drink." Eunwoo said and was trying to take the soju glass from Jimin.
"Noh..pl.. please..I missed soju. "
"You will not able to walk later.. keep that down."
"Haha..I..can.. don't.. don't worry."
"Jimi.. Jimin..let's go ..it's late .."
"Hu? Late?"
"Yeah it's already 11..let's go." Eunwoo said and approached towards Jimin and held his arms then made him stand.
"Let's go."
"I..I don't want to go..that Jeon men.. mension..but..but I have to go."
Eunwoo could feel his heart clenched.
"I wish I could take you with me." Eunwoo said and let Jimin sit inside the car and then headed for Jeon mension.

After 30mins they finally reached at Jeon mansion.
"We..we are here!" Eunwoo said while looking at Jimin.
Jimin looked at Jungkook's house and then sighed. He then looked at Eunwoo. There was silence between them. They were looking at each other for a while.
"Jimin..I..
"Noh.. please.. don't say ..say anything."
Tears started beaming in their eyes.
"I'm.sorry..i hurted you." Jimin said and promptly got down from the car. Then entered inside the house.
"N..no you didn't." Eunwoo said while looking at Jimin's direction and then left Jeon mension.
..........
Jimin controlled himself and then somehow rang the doorbell. He rang it twice, thrice but there was no one inside to open the door .
"Where on earth that brat gone!" Jimin said and then looked at the time.12:30. Jimin sighed and then looked at the monitor code.
"Aishhh..." Jimin sighed as he didn't know the code of Jungkook's door. He then sat down on the door as he was drunk and feeling dizzy. Jimin didn't realized when he fell asleep on the door.
After 20mins Jungkook finally reached at his house. He then went inside and stopped at the door.
"Why on earth he is sleeping here!" Jungkook said in a angry voice.
Jungkook was about to type the code then he realized Jimin didn't know the door code.
"Can fight with me 24hours but can't ask the door code." Jungkook said while looking at Jimin. He then typed the door code and the door was opend. But Jungkook immediately held the door's knob as Jimin was resting his back on the door and was about to fall.
"Aishhh..this..hey you..wake up!"
"Can you listen to me? Wake upp" Jungkook was calling Jimin loudly but Jimin was asleep.
"You want to stay here whole night! Then stay." Jungkook said and was about to open the door fully but he sighed.
"Arghhh.." Jungkook groaned loudly and looked at Jimin. He then bend down and carried Jimin like bridal style. Jimin was resting his head on Jungkook's chest. Jungkook went inside and locked the door with his foot. He then went inside the guest room. He laid Jimin on the bed and felt like relived. Jungkook then left the guest room and went inside his own room.

Jk carrying Jimin:

See you in next part 💜