Party Night

"Pretend"

Jungkook went towards Jimin and stood beside him where Jeon and Park family were also standing.
"So everyone is here let's start the party." Mrs. Park said .
Mrs. Jeon took the mic and came to the stage.
"Everyone thanks for coming at my son and son in law's reception party. We will now start the party.please enjoy with us."
Everyone was clapping for Jimin and Jungkook. They both were standing corner of the stage.
"Come here." Mrs. Jeon said and made them to stand up in the middle.
Both Jungkook and Jimin were showing no interest at all. They somehow smiled at the guests without looking at each other.
Guests were coming one by one and was giving flowers to them . Some of their cousins and friends were also there. Some guests were giving jewelries to both of them.
"Congratulations..Jimin I'm so happy for you." One of his cousin said and Jimin just a gave little smile.
"Here take this flower." Jimin took the flower.
Only Jimin was holding all the flowers and others gifts. On the other hand Jungkook was smiling and was standing while keeping his hands in the pocket.
Jimin looked and Jungkook and sighed.
"Useless." Jimin said quitely under his breath.
"What!" Jungkook said and finally looked at Jimin.
"What? nothing."
"But I heard you saying something."
Jimin then gave the flowers bouquet forcefully on Jungkook's hand.
"Take this for a while. You are pretending like you are not even here. Only I'm the one who is receiving gifts." Jimin said and then looked away.
Jungkook frownd his eyebrows and was looking at Jimin.
........
"Everyone,it's time for dance. Let's cheer for  Jimin and Jungkook." One their friends said loudly. Both Jungkook and Jimin looked at him with anger .
"Just stop it Yunjin." Jungkook said under his breath while looking at his friend.
"That's right it's a part night they should dance." Mrs. Jeon said and everyone nodded for yes.
"Jungkook, Jimin go and dance." Mrs. Jeon said and smiled.
Jungkook and Jimin wanted to leave the place right then but they were helpless as the guests started clapping and the music already started playing.
"I don't want to dance." Jimin said .
"Go and take the mic then say this ."
"Why always I will give excuse! You have done this at the wedding day also. Do you want to dance with me!"
"Never."
"Then you go and say this that you don't know dance."
Jungkook sighed at Jimin's words as he knew that this excuse will not be worked cause Jungkook knows dance very well.
"Come on Jimin ,come on Jungkook don't shy."
The lights were turned off. A lot of  colorful dim lights were turned on.
The music was romantic. Everyone sat down to see couple dance. The cameraman started recording their dance video.
"What are you waiting for go!" Jimin yelled at Jungkook. Jungkook held Jimin's hand and pulled him. Jimin's eyes were wide opened.
"Wh..what are you doing!"
Jungkook held Jimin's waist and put Jimin's one hand on his shoulder.

The song:

(I couldn't find any other song,sorry🙂😂)

Jimin was speechless at whatever Jungkook was doing.
"I have no excuse to give. Cause I know dance." Jungkook said and started dancing with the rythm.
"Seriously!"
"Yes." Jungkook said and started spinning Jimin by holding his hand. And then held him again by his waist.
"Don't take it seriously Park Jimin, I'm just pretending."
"I will never take anything seriously which are related to you." Jimin said and looked at Jungkook. Jungkook tightened his grip on Jimin's waist. And Jimin tightend his grips on Jungkook's shoulder.
"You talk to much."
"Same to you."
"Omegas should not talk too much. But I don't know why you are like this." Jungkook said with a serious voice and carried Jimin to spin him again.
"I love to talk back with some aggressive alphas like you." Jimin said and smirked.
"Don't show too much attitude Mr.park. just because of you these all are happening."
"Stop blaming me in every seconds."
"You know what I can't wait to divorce you."
"Oh wow..good idea Mr.Jeon Jungkook. Why didn't you tell me this before. I would love to divorce you also. Please do fast." Jimin said excitedly.
"Just wait and watch." Jungkook said and made Jimin fall on his arms with last music of the song. Both were looking at each other with fiery eyes.
"Awwwww...." Everyone was clapping loudly.
"So gooodddd Jimin, Jungkook."
The lights were turned on and they both looked at the crowd. and then stood up in their positions.
"So amazing." Both Jungkook and Jimin's family said with happiness.
Jimin and Jungkook smiled at them .

After the dance everyone took their dinner. And at 12am finally the guests were leaving one by one.
"Take care ok!" Jimin's mother said and hugged him.
"You also."
"Jungkook you are a good dancer." Jimin's father said and Jungkook just smiled at him.
"Okay dear, you both take care of each other. We are also leaving." Mrs. Jeon said and hugged both of them.
Their parents left Jeon mension and both Jungkook and Jimin felt relieved.
They both shared a look and then Jungkook went inside his room and Jimin went inside the guest room.

See you in next part 💜