With him

"Helping"

"I..I.. can't"
"Jimin please wait ..you are making me panick also."
"Breath..I.. can't breathe." Jimin said somehow while breathing fast.
Jungkook's eyes were wide opened listening to this he then looked at Jimin promptly who was now fully laying on the floor.
Keeping everything aside, Jungkook rushed towards Jimin and sat down on the floor.Jungkook at least can't see someone dying or suffering in front of him no matter how bad or big enemy he or she is!
"Jimin?" Jungkook said and held Jimin's arms and pulled him closure.
"You.. please relax.. breath please."
Jimin tighten his grip on Jungkook's shirt.
"Pl.. please open the door."
"Jimin everyone is trying to open the door okay! Just don't be panick. Please."
"I..I can't"
"You have to..ok ok..tell me are you afraid of elevator or or you have a panick attack from before!"
"No..Noh..I..I.. can't stay ..stay in a locked room or darkness."
"Ok ok..that's why you are panicking. Jimin just think that you are not here..we are not in a locked room just don't think about it.."
Jimin was looking at Jungkook with blurry eyes. Tears started beaming in his eyes.
"Yeah just just close your eyes ..keep your eyes closed. You will feel better soon.. don't worry."
Jimin was trembling in fear but Jungkook held him tightly. Jimin listened to Jungkook and closed eyes.
"Yes..now let's think about something else ok..aaa what should we think oh you remember about Busan sea! You already visited there!" Jungkook started asking questions to Jimin as he remembered how to help someone in this situation.
"But.. Busan sea!"
"Yes you know I didn't walk beside the sea. Cause I'm afraid of water." Jungkook lied.
"But can you tell me how it feels while walking beside sea...or on the beach.?"
"Feels..good ..that feels peaceful."
"Really..then I should go there also."
"Ye..yea you should." Jimin said still keeping his eyes closed and holding onto Jungkook.
"Or is there any place you didn't go!"
"Yeah." Jimin said in a soft voice.
"Which place!"
"Jeju island."
"Hu..why!"
"Cause I don't have any lover"
"Hahaa..but you know you can go with your friends also. I also went there with my friends when I was in high school you know."
"Oh.. but AAA,,pl.. please turn on the light please " Jimin screamed as the flashlight suddenly went off. He sat on Jungkook's laps and hugged him tightly.
"Jimin relax..that's my phone switched off that's why the light turned off. "
"Noo..Noh please tuned it on."
"Ok ok..give me your phone..where is it!" Jungkook said and took the phone from Jimin's pocket and turned the flashlight again.
"See I turned it on. Relax now."
"T..tha..thanks"
"It's ok just keep calm." Jungkook said still holding Jimin tightly.

For a while they forgot that they were married forcefully. They forgot that they were fighting even somewhile ago. They forgot that they signed on the divorce paper also. Jimin was holding onto Jungkook and Jungkook was holding Jimin. Jimin didn't know what was happening but he was loving the embrace of Jungkook. The way he made him calm downed Jimin felt good ,confident. Jungkook also didn't know why and how he was doing this all. What he knew was he had to save Jimin from this accident.

"Where is Jimin!" Eunwoo said desperately as Jimin was not receiving his call.
"Jungkook pick up the call!" Hyunjin said for the 6th time as Jungkook also didn't pick up the call.
"The elevator's electricity turned off. Is there anyone there..oh no " some of the people started saying this and Eunwoo's heart stopped beating.
"Ji..Jimin!"
"Elevator! Jung.. Jungkook was there!" Hyunjin said in a tensed voice and rushed towards the elevator.
"Where the elevator stucked?"
"On seventh floor!"
Eunwoo ran towards the stairs and was going on the seventh floor. So does Hyunjin. They both rushed towards the elevator door.
"Jimin!Jimin? Shit!"
"Jung..Jungkook?can you hear me!" Hyunjin called out Jungkook's name but there was no response.
"Are you all working on it do fast please..it's more 5 mins and the elevator still didn't open!" Eunwoo said to a mechanists.
"We are working on it sir just wait for a moment."
"Please please do fast." Hyunjin requested.
Eunwoo looked at Hyunjin and then looked at the elevator. None of them noticed that Eunwoo said Jimin's name and Hyunjin said Jungkook's name. But both of them knew the names very well.
"Please do fast." Eunwoo groaned loudly.
..............
"Its too hot here!" Jimin said as his t shirt almost became wet because of sweating.
"Took out your upper jacket." Jungkook said and helped Jimin to take off his jacket.
"Why..no one is opening the door."
"It will open soon."
"Or..or what if it doesn't.." Jimin said and a drop of tears fell down from his eyes.
"Shhh..then I will break the door." Jungkook said while looking at Jimin.
A smile formed on Jimin's face while tears was still falling. Jimin then again kept his head on Jungkook's shoulder still sitting on his laps and closed his eyes.

Exactly after 10mins the lights were turned on. The elevator's fan started spinning.
"Jimin! Look the lights came.."
"Jimin?
"Ji!" Jungkook called out Jimin's name but Jimin became unconscious in Jungkook's arms.
"Jimin?open your eyes..look"
"Ji..shit.." Jungkook said and carried Jimin like bridal style and on that moment the door was wide opened.
"Jimin!"
"Jungkook!" Both Eunwoo and Hyunjin's eyes were wide opened watching Jungkook and Jimin coming out from the elevator like this. None of them felt good inside watching them like this. But still they both followed Jungkook who was taking Jimin in a open space.
"Call a doctor please." Jungkook said while walking fast. He then laid Jimin on a couch. The doctor came in seconds and was checking up Jimin.
"He was having a panick attack that's why became unconscious. But he will be ok in five minutes. Also give him drink lots of water , juice anything."
"Ok..ok doctor." Eunwoo said while looking at Jimin.
"Jungkook are you ok!" Hyunjin said from behind and Jungkook finally looked at him.
"I'm..ok.."
"You are sweating...wait." Hyunjin took out some tissues and was wiping Jungkook's sweat from his forehead.
"It's ok I'm ok.."
"No you r not..come with me..I'm giving you the water." Hyunjin said and held Jungkook's hand then took him somewhere else.jungkook gave a glance to Jimin before leaving the place.

jungkook gave a glance to Jimin before leaving the place

See you in next part 💜