Wrong

"Doubt."

"You!" Jungkook groaned loudly watching Hyunjin in front of his house. Hyunjin approached towards Jimin and Jungkook and smiled.
"Yes I'm..I was missing you ow I mean both of you that's why thought of visiting."
Jungkook sighed and tightend his fists.
"Stop chasing after me and don't you ever dare to come here." Jungkook yelled and held Jimin's hand then was about to go inside but Hyunjin stood in front of Jungkook.
"Wait wait...what's so hurry!" Hyunjin said while looking at Jimin. His anger raised up suddenly while looking at Jimin.
Jimin was only looking at Hyunjin in these time but now he tightened his fists and stood in front of Jungkook.
"What's your problem!" Jimin said and Jungkook looked at him.
Hyunjin smirked listening to Jimin.
"Owh mine or yours?"
"I don't understand why you are still following us. You are really a shameless person I have ever seen."
Jungkook smiled amd was looking at Jimin.
"In that case I don't know what you are!" Hyunjin said looking at Jimin.
Jimin frowned his eyebrows and Jungkook looked at Hyunjin with firey eyes.
"Sorry?"
Hyunjin held Jimin's hand and leaned closure to his ears.
"Don't you dare-
Jungkook was cut off when Hyunjin showed him his hand and said to stop.
He then looked at Jimin again..
"I'm his first love and you just came between us." Hyunjin said and then stepped back.
Jimin smirked hearing Hyunjin.
"Hahahaa... really? Afsos! But for now I'm only his and he is only mine." Jimin said and held Jungkook's arms.
"Let's go." Jungkook said and Jimin smiled. They both were about to go inside but Hyunjin stopped them again.
"I'm not here for fight with you again Jungkook. But yeah take care,you also take care dear Jimin." They both looked each other hearing Hyunjin's words. Hyunjin smirked looking at them and then went inside the car. Jungkook was looking at Hyunjin leaving but whatever he said again stucked in his mind.
"Kooki..!"
Jungkook snapped out from his thoughts and looked at Jimin.
"Yeah?"
"Let's go don't think about him too much ..he just wants to scare us..but we know he can't do anything. And I will not let him do anything wrong to you." Jimin said while caressing Jungkook's hair. Jungkook smiled and kissed on Jimin's forehead.
"I will not let anything happen to you also." Jungkook said and Jimin nodded smilingly.
"Let's go now I'm hungry again." Jimin said and pouted. Jungkook kissed on Jimin's pouty lips.
"Les go."
They both went inside the house. Jimin helped Jungkook making the dinner. They both ate together. After taking dinner Jimin sat on the couch and turned on the TV as he wanted to watch a movie.
"Baby do you need anything else?"
"No.."
"Ok then let's take shower."
"Aishhh..I already took it kook."
Jungkook winked at Jimin and laughed. Jimin just blushed.
"Okay then I'm coming after taking shower."
"Okay come fast." Jimin said with a adorable voice and Jungkook kissed on his forehead.
"Ok" Jungkook said and went inside the shower room.

Jungkook turned on the shower when the warm water fell on his head. Though Jungkook was smiling in front of Jimin but inner he was still in tensed.
"What does he mean by that!" Jungkook said under his breath.
"Why he still didn't take revenge on me!"
"Or..or he wanted to take revenge on me by hurting Jimin?" Jungkook thought in his mind and his whole body shivered and became tensed.
"Noh Noh he..he can't do this..will he!"
Jungkook shooked his head and turned off the water tap. He wore his clothes promptly
"Jungkookiiiiiii...." Jimin screamed loudly from the living which made Jungkook flinched. His heart sank down in fear and he immediately opened the door and ran inside the living room.
"Jimiin...Ji!" Jungkook was breath fast and frowned his eyebrows looking at Jimin.
"Jimin what are you doing there!" Jungkook said while looking Jimin who was standing on the couch while holding a cushion on his head.
"Kooki..there is a bug..look look it's on the table." Jimin said while side eyeing the bug.
Jungkook didn't know if he will laugh or cry or scream at Jimin. He was literally scared when he heard Jimin's scream.
"Jimin...you..are afraid of a little bug!"
"Little! Seriously kooki..it's so big look look and pl... please go and threw it."
Jungkook finally let his laugh out which he was holding for a seconds. Cause the face Jimin was making was literally funny though Jimin was scared.
"Are serious you are laughing at me now!" Jimin said with widened eyes .
"Sorry hahahaaa..but you are really funny."
"Kook.. stop laughing and throw it..."
"Our lil baby inside your tummy also laughing probably!" Jungkook teased Jimin and Jimin narrowed his eyes.
"What no..its not laughing." Jimin said while his ear became red.
"Ok ok relax I'm throwing it and you get down from the couch."
"No you throw it at first." Jimin said while pouting and Jungkook threw the big with the help of tissue paper in the dustbin.
Jimin felt relieved and got down from the couch. Jungkook came after washing his hands and hugged Jimin.
"Baby don't scream like that! I really got scared you know!"
"Umm.. sorry but I hate bug."
"Haha..you are really cute when you are angry you know that!"
Jungkook said and kissed on Jimin's lips and Jimin smiled. They both then again sat down for watching movie.

"Be ready for tomorrow!"
"I will be but what if I don't find Jimin alone!"
"Then you have to do this in front of Jungkook."
"He will caught me!"
"You have to ran away after using the knife on Jimin."
"But I ...
"Don't talk too much..if you want your money you have to do this."
Yubin sighed hearing Hyunjin.
"Fine."
"Good." Hyunjin said while smirking.

" Hyunjin said while smirking

See you in next part 💜