Stranger

"Chasing."

Evening 7 pm....
Jungkook and Jimin was getting ready for their destination where they will spent one night together. Jungkook still didn't say to Jimin where he was taking him. But Jimin also didn't ask repeatedly as he was excited for the surprise that Jungkook was going to give him.
Are you ready!" Jungkook said and Jimin turned towards Jungkook. Jungkook's eyes were wide opened and his heart started beating fast while looking at Jimin who was absolutely looking stunning. He wore a beautiful sweater and dyed his hair pink.
"Ji.. Jimin..!"
"Am I looking good?" Jimin asked smilingly.
"Wowhh..you.. yess.." Jungkook was speechless as there was no words for Jimin's beauty. Cause words r less to express his beauty.
"Thanks kooki.. you are also looking good." Jimin said and held Jungkook's arms. Jungkook couldn't take off his eyes from Jimin.
"I'm lucky that I got a beautiful boy like you in my life." Jungkook said and kissed on Jimin's hand. Jimin's cheeks became red like cherry.
"Me too..I'm also lucky to have a handsome and caring boy like you." Jimin said looking at Jungkook.

JM:

JK:

JK:

"Let's go then

"Let's go then."
"Yes.. please I can't wait." Jimin said excitedly and Jungkook chuckled.

"I'm in front of Jeon's mansion."
"Good now check on them."
"What do you mean! How do I know if they are coming out or are they even at home or not!"
"I said wait for them..they will come. Today Jungkook didn't go office and I think Jimin also didn't. So they might be at home."
"Gosh.. seriously this is boring. I like fastest action not slow."
"Don't over act wait for them and find the opportunity."
"Fine..oh wait .. I think it's them." Lee Yubin said who was waiting for Jungkook and Jimin outside of their house while sitting on his bike.
"Who! Jungkook or Jimin?" Hyunjin asked over the phone.
"Both!"
"Go and follow them."
"Ok..I will call u later."
"Ok and don't forget to record."
"Fine." Lee Yubin wore his halmet. And started the engine and was following Jungkook's car.

..........
A beautiful song was playing inside the car. Jimin was humming the music softly while looking through the window. Jungkook smiled at Jimin and was driving his car. He was feeling so good and excited to spend the time with Jimin.
"Ow ..kooki.look tiger flower ." Jimin said while looking at the flowers shop. There were so many flower shops beside the main road. Jungkook looked at the shop and slow down his car's speed.
"You want them?"
"Will you buy me some!" Jimin said with most adorable voice which made Jungkook's heart beating fast.
"Hahaa..of course baby. Wait let me park the car." Jungkook said and was looking for a open space to park his car. A big smile formed on Jimin's face when Jungkook agreed to buy the flowers. Jungkook parked his car
"Saty here I'm bringing it for you or you also want to come."
"No I'm waiting here for you and flowers."
"Haha..ok sweetheart wait." Jungkook said and gave a quick peck on Jimin's lips. Jimin blushed and looked through the window. He was watching Jungkook who went towards the shop.
"Great time!" Lee Yubin said while smirking.
"But how I will do this!" Yubin said and was looking around. His gaze fell onto a white Micro car which was exactly parked in front of Jungkook's car a few meters away. Lee Yubin crossed the road and went towards that car. He wanted to get inside that micro car anyhow.
"Excuse.." Lee Yubin was about to knock at the car's window but he saw the driver was drinking inside the car and was on too high. He was drunk and was about to fell asleep. Lee Yubin opened the car's door and sat inside. He looked at the driver who was still laying on the back seat of the car. Lee Yubin looked at Jungkook's car and promptly started the engine.
A smirked formed on his eyes while looking at Jimin from far. He increased his car's speed suddenly.

"How much is this?"
"40won."
"Ok here."
Here is your flowers,sir." The lady gave Jungkook four beautiful tiger flowers. Jungkook smiled while looking at the flowers.
Jimin smiled when he saw the flowers on Jungkook's hand he was too focused on Jungkook that he didn't notice a micro car was coming towards him with a speed. Lee Yubin was pressing the horn button repeatedly and this made Jimin disturbed and he finally looked front and his eyes were wide opened.
"Oh no your car.." the shop lady said and Jungkook frownd his eyebrows then looked behind promptly. And he was not ready for that.
⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

"Jimiiiiinnn!" Jungkook screamed. The tiger flowers fell from Jungkook's hands. His heart stopped beating.
.
.

But it was not an ordinary car. And nothing happened to Jungkook's car only his car crashed with a tree which was behind his car. And his headlights were broken. Jimin was breathing fast  still covering his head with his two hands. Everything seems scaring suddenly to Jimin.
"Jimiiin?" Jungkook came running towards his car. People started gathering at the place. Some of the traffic police came and stood in front of the micro car. The drunk driver was still sleeping and Lee Yubin! He was nowhere to be seen.
"Jimin! Jimin!" Jungkook sat beside Jimin. And Jimin finally opened his eyes and removed his hands from his head.
"Ju.. Jungkook!" Jimin said and looked at Jungkook with teary eyes.
Jungkook pulled Jimin in his chest. Tears started falling from Jungkook's eyes.
"Are you ok! Did you hurt yourself? Jimin say something.." Jungkook said while hugging Jimin tightly.
"No..Noh..I..I'm..ok."
Jungkook tightened the hug and finally felt relieved hearing Jimin.
"Thank...thank my God."
"You okay Jungkook!"
"..I wouldn't have forgive myself if something..
"No Kooki.. relax..I'm..ok..I..I got scared."
Jungkook looked at the white car with his two red eyes.
"Come with me.." Jungkook said and they both got down from the car. Jungkook held Jimin's hand and was waking towards the car.
"Jungkook looked at the driver and his anger more raised up. Jungkook opened the car's door and held the driver's collar and dragged him outside.
"You fucking drunker...how dare you!" Jungkook said in a cold voice. Jimin was standing behind him.
"I..I didn't done anything. Why you all all are yelling on me!"
"Aishhh.." Jungkook gave a punch on that driver's face. The driver fell on the ground.
"Kook.."
"I.. didn't done anything I swear...I was drunk . someone..I'm sure someone was inside my car..car"
"Really! Who?"
"He ..he was all wearing black..a .. stranger."
"And you did nothing to him!'
"I..I .Noh..aghhh" the man again groaned as Jungkook kicked him.
"Kooki stop please.. don't fight."
Jungkook looked at Jimin whose eyes were still teary.
"Sir..leave him on us we are taking him." The police said and Jungkook stopped beating him. The police took the driver with them and left the place.

Jungkook again looked at Jimin and Jimin smiled.
"I'm fine please calm down." Jimin said and kept his one hand on Jungkook's face and Jungkook closed his eyes. His anger soon melted like an ice cream.

See you in next part 💜