Fault

"Let me save you"

After covering himself with the drenched blanket Jimin was about to go outside of the house but he couldn't. The whole ceiling was on fire. Jimin was in dilemma what to do or where to go! He even couldn't take his phone from the couch. His heart was beating in fear. He then noticed the kitchen counter where the fire still couldn't reach. Jimin rushed towards the kitchen counter and sat in the corner.
"I will never forgive you." Jimin said while crying hard. He was resting his head on his knees.

After 20mins Jungkook finally reached at his home. In this 20min all the guard were calling him repeatedly. But Jungkook didn't received. Jungkook was about to come outside of the car but he stopped and frowned his eyebrows watching gathering in front of his house.
"What's all this!" Jungkook said and got down from the car. He then looked at his house which was still on fire. Jungkook's heart stopped beating. His eyes were wide opened watching fire.
"Shiiitt" Jungkook cursed under his breath as he remembered he didn't switched off the plug. Jungkook ran towards his house.
"Sit..sir you finally came!"
"Where is fire service?"
"They r coming don't worry sir. Thank God you safe!"one of the guard said.
"What about Jimin sir! Is he inside or outside?"
Jungkook's heart skipped a beat listening to this.
"Ji..Jimin? Jimin is still inside?" Jungkook said desperately.
"We didn't see him coming outside."
Jungkook rushed towards his house without caring about anything.
"Sir wait you can't go like this!" Jungkook didn't hear his guards he just went inside his house in a blink of an eye.

Jungkook kicked the door and a fire pit fell from the ceiling. Jungkook took deep breath and went inside.
"Jimiin?"
"Jimin!! Jimin where r you?" Jungkook said and was looking for Jimin at the guest room but he was not there. Jungkook checked his room which was dangerously on fire.
"Noh..he can't be inside my room." Jungkook said in a tensed voice. His heart was quacking badly.
"Jimiin .. Ji!" Jungkook stopped calling him as he heard someone was coughing and crying at the same time. Jungkook went towards the kitchen counter and saw Jimin sitting in a corner. Jungkook felt relieved watching Jimin finally.
"Jimin?" Jungkook ran towards Jimin and sat in front of him.
Jimin lifted his head and saw Jungkook. Anger,hate could be see in Jimin's eyes for Jungkook. Jungkook heart clenched suddenly watching Jimin crying.
"Ji..Jimin! I..
"Why you came?"
"Jimin..I'm sorry..I.. didn't notice..
"You didn't notice! Or you have done this all intentionally!"
"Noh..no Jimin I swear I didn't notice I.. didn't switched off the iron."
"I know you hate me..but I never knew that you were planning to kill me also."
"Jimin no please Jimin.. I'm serious please believe me."
"Thanks..but look I'm still alive."
"Ji.." Jungkook wanted kill himself right then. 'It's your fault Jungkook your' Jungkook thought in his mind.
"Jimin.. please I'm sorry. I know you are angry with me and you have all the rights to be angry with me. But please let's go out of this house then you can fight with me.. please Jimin"
"No thanks. You don't have to worry about me. You go and save yourself."
"Jimin please please let's go Jimin. I'm sorry."
"Why you even came! Go wherever you are. I would rather wait for a fire service man than going out with you." Jimin said and looked away.

Jungkook looked at Jimin and suddenly held Jimin's hair tightly and pulled him closure. Jimin frowned his eyebrows and looked at Jungkook.
"Didn't I say I'm sorry! I will not go anywhere without you. If my intention was to kill you,then I would have killed you that day inside the elevator. Why on earth I have to burnt my house just to kill you!"" Jungkook said in a serious voice but this time his tone was soft. Tears was still falling from Jimin's eyes.
"Ahh..it's hurting!" Jimin said and Jungkook promptly loosed his grip from Jimin's hair.
"Please.. please let's go Jimin. Please let me save you." Jungkook begged and Jimin was looking at him.
"Is he telling me the truth!" Jimin thought in his mind. Jimin was about to stood up but Jungkook carried him in bridal style.
"Wh..why are you carrying me! I can walk."
"Don't walk just put the blanket on us." Jungkook said while looking around.
Jimin was looking at Jungkook and then covered their heads with the blanket. Jungkook was walking carefully towards the door on that time some fire service man came inside the house and started putting out the fire.
"Come this way." One of the man guided them and Jungkook finally came outside of his house carrying Jimin in his arms.

"Sir are you ok...oh my God!" The guards ran towards Jimin and Jungkook.
"Now put me down." Jimin said not looking at Jungkook. Jungkook looked at Jimin and then finally put him down. As Jimin stood up he started feeling dizzy suddenly. He was feeling like the whole world is spinning. Jimin's eyes became blur. He was unable to hear anything what Jungkook was saying to the guards.
"Call me as soon as the fire is put out."
"Ok sir..but sir do you think you can stay here! I mean I think it will take time to renovate your house."
"Yeah..I see I think.." Jungkook couldn't finish his word before that he could feel someone was holding his shirt from behind. Jungkook immediately looked behind and saw Jimin who was about to fall on the ground.
"Jimiin!" Jungkook promptly held him tightly and saved him from falling down.
"Jimin..Jimin?"
"Sir take him to the hospital fast."
"Yeah" Jungkook said and again carried Jimin like bridal style. He went inside his car with Jimin. And then headed for the nearest hospital.

 And then headed for the nearest hospital

See you in next part 💜