Not easy

"Strict"

Jimin showed the location of the cafe to Jungkook which was Jimin and Eunwoo's favorite cafe. They used to come here together when they were in university.
"Why you both choose this cafe!" Jungkook said while looking at the cafe. The cafe was looking fancy and nice from outside.
"Oh..that's our favorite cafe." Jimin said and Jungkook looked at him.
"Our!"
"Ye..yeah me and Eunwoo." Jimin said while looking at Jungkook.
"Owh..let's go then." Jungkook said and got down from the car.
"Is he angry or je ... jealous!" Jimin said quitely under his breath and got down from the car. They both went inside the cafe. Eunwoo was waiting for Jimin. Eunwoo's eyes were wide opened watching Jungkook entering with Jimin.
"What the hell he is doing here!" Eunwoo said under his breath.
Jimin was looking around and finally saw Eunwoo sitting on a corner table. Jimin smiled at him.
"Come.." Jimin said to Jungkook who was standing behind him. They both then approached towards Eunwoo.
"Hi.." Jimin said smilingly.
Eunwoo stood up and hugged Jimin.
"Hii..I missed you." Eunwoo said and looked at Jungkook who was looking at him almost with firey eyes. Jungkook touched his inner cheeks with his tongue.
"Me too." Jimin said and broke the hug.
"Eunwoo..ju.. Jungkook wanted to come with me..also so I bring him with me."
"Hello!" Jungkook said and approached his hand. Eunwoo looked at Jungkook's hand and then shaked his hand with Jungkook.
"Hello.Mr. Jeon..I never expected you here with Jimin." Eunwoo said and smiled a little which was absolutely a fake smile.
"I thought of visiting with him here..that's why."
"Owh..I see" Eunwoo said and made a straight face.
Jimin looked at Eunwoo and then looked at Jungkook. He then gulped watching their straight face.
"Let's sit" Jimin said and broke the silence. Three of them sat in their chair. Jungkook and Eunwoo was sitting while facing each other and Jimin was in between them.
"Did ..did you order something Eunwoo!" Jimin asked while checking the manue.
"Not yet." Eunwoo said and looked at Jimin.
"Owh..so let's order."
"What do you want to eat?" Jimin asked both of them.
"Whatever you want to eat"
"Whatever you want to eat" both Eunwoo and Jungkook said together. And Jimin was in surprised.
"Oowh..ok..then I'm going to order..you both sit here"
Jungkook wanted to go from behalf of Jimin but he didn't want leave Eunwoo and Jimin alone. On the other hand Eunwoo also wanted go but didn't want to leave Jungkook and Jimin alone together.
"Yeah..thanks" Jungkook said and smiled at Jimin. Jimin smiled back and went towards the food order area.
"Why on earth your behavior changed Jeon Jungkook?" Eunwoo said in cold voice.
"Sorry.. what do you mean!"
"Don't act like innocent. Whatever you have done with Jimin neither me nor Jimin had forgotten."
Jungkook's anger raised up suddenly listening to this.
"And you don't have to interfere between a marriage couple "
"Marriage? Couple? Hahahaha..who you both! Wow nice joke Jeon Jungkook. After signing on the divorce paper you are saying you both are couple!"
"Don't you think you are talking too much as a best friend. Are actually his best friend or what!"
Eunwoo came closure to Jungkook.
"More than that." Eunwoo said and smirked. Jungkook tightened his fists.
"Then forget about it..you will always be his best friend not more than that."
"And you will never able to get closer and never able to love Jimin neither you will get that from him." Eunwoo said directly which made Jungkook more angry. Jungkook held Eunwoo's collar and made him to stand up.
"What did you say!"
"Whatever you heard. Listen Mr. Jeon,you will not get Jimin that easily. It's not an easy task remind it." Eunwoo said while smirking.
Jungkook tightened his grips on Eunwoo's collar and Eunwoo also held Jungkook's collar.

On that time Jimin was about to return after ordering the meals but he stopped in his position when he saw Eunwoo and Jungkook holding each others by their collar. Jimin promptly ran towards them.
"Jungkook!"
"Eunwoo!" Both of them looked at Jimin and then looked at each other..
"What are you both doing at all!" Jimin said quite loudly.
"We? N..no nothing..aa look there was something on Eunwoo's collar I was removing that." Jungkook said and promptly removed his hands. Jimin then looked at Eunwoo who was looking at him.
"S..same Mr. Jeon, I mean I was..oh yeah I was going to fix your jacket look..you wore it wrong I think." Eunwoo said and removed his hands also.
"Oh no no..you might be thinking I wore it wrong..but it's actually the design."
"Oh..I see..I didn't knew that." They both again smiled each other. Fake smile it was. Jimin looked at them in confused and then sat down on the chair.
"Let's eat." Eunwoo said and then they all started eating.
"You remember this place Jimin?"
"Yeah..of course."
"We used to come here right!"
"Yeah.."
"Umm..you also remembered my favorite ice cream flavor right?" Eunwoo said it without any reason just for showing off to Jungkook. Jungkook wanted leave the place at once but he couldn't.
"Vanilla."
"Yeah..you still remember." Eunwoo said while smiling. Jimin frowned his eyebrows playfully as he didn't understand why Eunwoo said this now.
"And your one is chocolate and also strawberry right?"
"Yeah.."
"Oww chocolate is my favorite also." Jungkook said and his face lighten up hearing this.
"Ow really?"
"Yeah same pinch." Jungkook and Jimin did high five in front of Eunwoo and his anger raised up. Jungkook then looked at Eunwoo and smirked.
"Not a big deal... chocolate is everyone's favorite now a days"
"But not yours" Jungkook said and cut Eunwoo's words.
"Aa..let's go then..if we are done. I have some work to do at home so .." Jimin said and almost stood up.
"See you tomorrow at office."
"Okayh.."
"You both work together!" Jungkook asked curiously.
"Oh no no.. Eunwoo works at a fashion enterprise. He is a model..and working for my business also."
"Owh.." Jungkook said without showing any interest.
"Ok then..bye."
"Bye." Eunwoo waved at Jimin.
Both Jungkook and Jimin went inside the car and lest the place. Eunwoo then sighed and left the cafe.

After reaching at home Jimin was doing some works on his laptop while Jungkook was making evening tea for both of them.
"Here is your tea!" Jungkook said and kept the tea in front of Jimin.
"Ow..thank you."
"Welcome."
Jungkook sat beside Jimin. Jimin was focusing on his works and held the tea cup with one hand and suddenly the cup fell on the table and some of the tea fell on Jimin's hand.
"Aghhh"
"Jimin!" Jungkook promptly held Jimin's hand removed the tea cup from the table. Hopefully it didn't break down on the floor or fell on Jimin's laptop.
"Come with me." Jungkook said and took Jimin inside the kitchen while holding his hand.

See you in next part 💜