Exposed

"Anger."

"Heyyy who are you!" Jungkook screamed loudly and ran towards Jimin but he stopped in his spot when Yubin took out a knife from his pocket and held it in front of Jungkook.
Both Jimin and Jungkook's eyes were wide opened.
"One step forward and I will kill him." Yubin said pointing the knife at Jimin.
"N..Noh what do you want,who are you!" Jungkook asked desperately as his heart was quacking in fear.
"None of your business..let me do my job and I will leave you alone."
"Wh .what do you mean?"
"I will kill him and leave this place."
Jimin's breath gasped listening to this.
Jungkook tightened his fists.
"Lea..leave me..you can't do this.." Jimin said and was trying to remove yubin's hand from his shoulder.
"I'm sorry..but I can't.." Yubin said while looking at Jimin.
"Why you want to kill me..who sent you!"
"Oh God.. please just keep quiet. You both are really annoying."
"Noh..no leave me..leave.. kooki.." Jimin looked front but his eyes were wide opened when he didn't see Jungkook in front of him. Yubin looked around and didn't see Jungkook anywhere.
"Hahahaa...your lover left you alone look..."
Tears started beaming in Jimin's eyes.
"Noh..he didn't...you just leave me ."
"Ohoo..what a chance ..now I can use this knife on you easily."
"And you think that I will let this happen!" Jungkook said from behind of Yubin who was hiding beside a tree to take actions. And was walking quietly then stood behind Yubin. Yubin's eyes were wide opened and he looked behind but before that Jungkook kicked him with all his forces and he literally fell on the ground. Jimin promptly held Jungkook's arm and Jungkook looked at him.
"Are you ok baby?" Jungkook said cupping Jimin's face with his two hands.
"Ye..yeah.."
"Don't be afraid..I will not let anything happen to you...Okay? just wait here."
Jungkook said and approached towards Yubin who was about to stand up but Jungkook again kicked him and he fell down. Jungkook sat on Yubin and held his collar tightly.
"How dare you ha!" Jungkook said and started punching on Yubin's face.
"How dare you to touch him! How dare you to point the knife on Jimin!"
"Who the hell are you! Tell me.. aren't you the one who crashed my car intentionally!" Jungkook was punching him until he started bleeding.
"I..will not..tell aghh" Yubin groaned loudly.
"You will...and I will make sure you will not be alive by tomorrow." Jungkook said while clenching his teeths.
Jimin was standing still in shock. He didn't know what to do at all. Tears was falling from his eyes. But suddenly he remembered to call police. Jimin took out his phone and started calling the police.
While beating Yubin with all forces suddenly Jungkook's gaze fell onto a thing which was inside Yubin's pocket. It looks like a pen but Jungkook could say by watching it was not an ordinary pen. Jungkook frownd his eyebrows and and took the pen which was actually a secret camera. Yubin was unable to say anything as his mouth and nose were bleeding. He was only looking at Jungkook.
"What's this!" Jungkook asked and was too focused on the pen that he didn't notice Yubin took the knife which was beside his hands. He looked at the knife and looked at Jungkook. Yubin smirked and raised his hand...
"Aiiiiiiii...aghhhhh" Yubin groaned loudly in pain as Jimin hit his head with a big stick.  Jungkook's eyes were wide opened watching this all. He then looked at Jimin immediately.
"Jimin?'
"Are..are you ok?" Jimin asked in a shaky voice. Jungkook stood up and hugged Jimin tightly.
"I'm sorry baby...I'm sorry.."
"Noh..why..why you are saying sorry!"
"Are you hurt..did..he hurt you anywhere" Jungkook asked looking at Jimin and kept his hand on Jimin's belly.
"Noh..he didn't." Jungkook again hugged him tightly.
"I will find this man..I will find who the hell he is."
Jimin nodded smilingly.
"I'm glad that nothing happened to you."
"Me too..."
"Thanks..for saving me.." Jungkook said in a shaky voice.
"I will always save you.."
Jungkook smiled and kissed on Jimin's lips.
"Kooki..why you were disappeared in front of me on that time!"
"No..I didn't baby..I was behind of you.i was thinking about how to catch this bitch..and when I saw you both were talking I thought this would be the perfect time. And I went behind of both of you. But I was only watching you all this time." Jungkook said and kissed on Jimin's forehead.
"You..you again saved me...saved our baby." Jimin said while crying.
"Don't cry..I promised you that I will always save you." Jungkook said and pulled Jimin closure. 
After a few minutes the police came at the garden took Yubin with them.
"Try to find out who is he!"
"Ok sir.." the police officer said and the left the place.

"Let's go.." Jungkook said and carried Jimin like bridal style. Jimin was resting his head on Jungkook's chest. They both went inside the car and headed for the home.

"Why he is not picking up my call!" Yubin said almost groaning.
"He caught up or what!"
"No no no...I need to see but the camera.. shit." Hyunjin cursed under his breath.

" Hyunjin cursed under his breath

See you in next part 💜