Revenge

"knock."

After reaching at home, Jimin was tired. Jungkook ordered dinner from a restaurant. Both of them were in tensed. Specially, Jungkook who was thinking hard who could be behind all of this accident. Jungkook decided to check the secret camera that he brought with him.
"If it's you,then be ready for my turn, Hyunjin." Jungkook said under his breath and turned off the shower tap. He then came outside of the shower room and saw Jimin sitting on the couch.
"Baby?"
"Hu!"
Jungkook approached towards Jimin and sat down beside him.
"Still thinking what happened with us?"
Jimin nodded his head a little.
"Don't worry soon I will catch whoever done this with us"
"How?"
"I got a thing from that stranger's pocket."
Jimin looked at Jungkook in confused.
"What is it!"
"A secret camera."
Jimin eyes were wide opened listening to this.
"Wh..what really?"
"Yeah ..and I will check the footage after eating dinner okay?"
"This will make our work more easy." Jimin said while smiling.
"Yes I know." Jungkook said and kissed on Jimin's forehead. On that time their food was arrived and they ate their dinner.

"For god sake, pick up the call." Hyunjin said under his breath.
"What If he caught up! Then..then why police still didn't come at my place?"
"Wait wait...that means he didn't say anything or..or he didn't catch..which one..Oh God!" Hyunjin groaned loudly.
"Wait a min .. Jungkook also didn't come! That means he still didn't know anything. Even if he found that footage he will not find anything cuase there r only the clips of the accidents." Hyunjin said and finally a smirked formed on his face.

Jimin was eagerly waiting for watching the footage. But he was feeling sleepy also. So he was trying his best not to fell asleep while watching the footage. Jungkook took his laptop and then took the secret camera. He then sat on his bed beside Jimin.
"Are you sleepy?
"Um..Noh..let's watch."
"Baby if you are feeling sleepy then u can sleep and watch this late also." Jungkook said as he didn't want to give more tension to him.
"It's ok..kooki."
Jungkook smiled and then turned on his laptop. He opened the secret camera and saw a USB port. He connect the port with his laptop. Jungkook saw two clips which duration was quite long. Jungkook frownd his eyebrows when he saw the rename of the clips 'Attack number 1' and Attack number 2'
Jungkook clicked on the first clips and it started playing.
"Isn't it that flower place?" Jungkook asked and looked at Jimin but saw him already sleeping. Jungkook paused on the clip and looked at Jimin again. He smiled at Jimin and put the blanket on him then kissed on Jimin's forehead.
Jungkook replayed the clips and started watching attentively. Jungkook's heart skipped a beat when he saw the it's the same footage that he saw at the police station. Jungkook tightened his fists while watching. Jungkook was about to close the first clip as he thought it will be end or stopped but Jungkook frownd his eyebrows when he saw there r more to see.
"What's this all!" Jungkook said and brought the laptop on his laps. Jungkook saw the stranger was driving a bike and stopped it in front of a big house. The stranger got down from his bike and went inside the house.  Jungkook gulped in fear when he saw the house.
"I..I know this house." Jungkook said under his breath.
Jungkook's eyes were wide opened when he saw the another man in front of that stranger. His attire,his hair,his face.. Jungkook recognizd it all.  His anger raised up suddenly.  Jungkook was breathing fast while looking at the laptop. His eyes became red.
"Hy...it was Hyunjin!"
"He..did this all!"
Jungkook remembered finally why Hyunjin was saying take care of Jimin. Jungkook tightened his fists. He pulled his hair back.
"My..my prediction was right."
"He..how dare him!" Jungkook groaned.
He then looked at Jimin with his two red eyes.
Jungkook wanted to share this all with someone but he couldn't share it with Jimin as he know Jimin will be in tensed again.
"Omma!" Jungkook said and took his phone to call his mother.jungkook was not angry with his mom anymore after that incident. He called his mom and talked with her after two days of that incident. Jungkook went inside the balcony and closed the glass door a little so that he wouldn't disturb Jimin. He then started calling his mom while looking at Jimin through the glass.
"Hello! Omma!"
"Yeah Jungkookah..?"
"Ho..how are you!"
"I'm okay..but are you okay? Your voice seems like you are in tensed. Is everything alright! Is Jimini okay?"
"Yea..I mean..I need tell you something."
"What is it?"
"There r two news I want to give you."
Mrs. Jeon frowned her eyebrows and her heart started pounding.
"Wh..what are those news! Are those bad or good news?"
"One is good another one is bad."
Mrs. Jeon took a deep breath before hearing the news.
"Tell the good at first."
"Omma, Jimini is pregnant. He is three weeks pregnant now."
A big smile formed on Mrs. Jeon's face.
"Wh..what really??"
"Yeah .."
"I ..I'm going to I mean your dad and I going to be grandparents!"
"Yes omma!" Jungkook said while smiling and blushing at the same time.
"Omoo..why why you didn't tell me this before..are you both hiding this all these time!"
"No no..we were just looking for a good timing you know."
"I'm..so happy Jungkook my dear so happy..where is Jimin..?"
"Umm .he is sleeping now."
"Take care of him okay.. don't let him do any overwork."
"Yeah..yeah but mom.."
"Yeah..now tell me what's wrong!"
"You...you know Hyunjin..he came back again."
Mrs. Jeon frowned her eyebrows.
"Why?"
"For taking revenge on me!"
"Revenge!"
"Yeah..you know he is thinking that I betrayed him but..it's not the true he was the one who betrayed me at first."
"Yeah I know this from day one ..he will betray you." Jungkook's mother said in a serious voice.
"But now he is taking revenge on me by hurting Ji.. Jimin...
"What!!"
"Yeah..you know.....,.................,....................................................................................."
"How dare him!" Mrs. Jeon said listening everything from Jungkook.
"Omma it's my turn now..I will take my revenge."
"What will u do?"
"I will teach him a lesson!" Jungkook said while tightening his fists
"Jungkook do whatever you want but please don't leave Jimin alone. If you want then I will stay over your place for taking care of jimin."
"I will call you mom and for now I'm not leaving my Jimin alone."
"Take care you both and keep calling me."
"Okay..mom." Jungkook said and cut the call.

"Jungkookkkk.!..." Jimin woke up while screaming Jungkook's name loudly Jungkook eyes were wide opened hearing Jimin's scream.

See you in next part 💜
I caught cold,fever. That's why couldn't update yesterday. You all take care. Don't catch cold.💜