Doubt

"Caught"

Jungkook parked his car in front of Hyunjin's house and got down from the car promptly.
"Jini.. Hyunjin..?" Jungkook went inside the house while calling Hyunjin's name.
"Hyu..
"Hyunjinnn" Jungkook said loudly and held Hyunjin in his arms as he was laying on the floor while breathing fast.
"Jini.. breath look I came.. relax okay!"
Hyunjin looked at Jungkook hugged him immediately.
"I..I..tho.. thought you will not c..come"
"Noh..I came..why I will not come! I will always come for you."
"Jung.. Jungkook hel..help me"
"Tell me where you kept the medicine." Jungkook said desperately.
Hyunjin showed Jungkook the direction. Jungkook promptly stood up and brought medicines for Hyunjin.
"Here take this..take" Jungkook gave him the medicine and Hyunjin took it.
"Why on earth you didn't take your medicine!"
Hyunjin looked at Jungkook. Tears started beaming in his eyes.
"So you are married now!"
"Hyun..." Jungkook sighed and then held Hyunjin's hands.
"Look at me, can you see any happiness in my eyes! Jini..this marriage is nothing but a drama just to convince my parents. Never take this marriage seriously. I'm only yours. You understood!"
"Why your parents are like this! Wh..what I have done to them that they are thinking I'm not good for you. But Jungkook I love you."
"I love you too jini...my parents are against me..they done this intentionally and I don't know why."
"They didn't like your ex also..and they are not liking me also. Are they comparing me with your ex!" Hyunjin said in a shaky voice.
"No no...you are more better than my ex. She betrayed me..but I know you will not leave me alone."
"Jungkook.. please I can't live without you." Hyunjin said and hugged Jungkook. Jungkook also hugged back and was consoling him.
"I'm not going anywhere. I will always be with you."
...................

Jimin finally reached at the bar shop and went inside it promptly.
"Eunwoo!!" Jimin was looking around and saw Eunwoo laying on the table.
"Eunwaa.." Jimin ran towards him and sat beside Eunwoo.
"Jimin! Thanks for coming. He is only calling your name in his sleep."One Eunwoo's friend said as he was sitting with him until Jimin came back.
"Th.. thank you so much."
"It's..it's ok take care please"
Eunwoo's friend left the place.
"Ji..min got married. Hah..but n..not wi..with meh" This one thing Eunwoo was saying repeatedly.
Tears fell down from Jimin's eyes. His heart was aching watching Eunwoo in this condition.
"Eu..eunwaa!"
"Look I..I came!"
"Hu!who came..no one came..I..I'm all alone now."
"No..you are not alone. Look Jimin came..your best friend came for you."
"Hahaa..ji..Jimin? He is now someone's else. No..not mine.."
"Eunwaa stop drinking...let's go home..get up come on!" Jimin said while holding Eunwoo's hand.
"Aishhh..leave me." Eunwoo said and pushed Jimin and Jimin fell down on the other couch.
"Eunwoo!"
"I said leave..I..I.. don't need an..any help."
"I..I just want Jimin" Eunwoo said under his breath quietly and again laid his head on the table.
Jimin stood up and again sat beside Eunwoo.
"I'm Jimin just look at me Eunwoo!" Jimin and made Eunwoo look at him.
"No..you?"
"Yes I'm ..look just look"
A drop of tears fell down from Eunwoo's eyes.
"Wh..where were you!"
"Nowhere. I came back.now let's go." Jimin said and held Eunwoo's arms. And Eunwoo stood up. He somehow walked and went inside Jimin's car. Jimin took him at his home.
...................
"Did they come back!"
"No ma'am."
"Aishhh..where they both have gone!"
"Ok I will come at morning. Just inform me if they come at night"
"Okay ma'am" The guard cut the call while looking around.
............................
Jimin laid Eunwoo on the bed and then covered him with blanket. Jimin then sat down on the floor beside the bed and held Eunwoo's hand.
"I'm..Im sorry." Jimin said while looking at Eunwoo. He then fell asleep on Eunwoo's hand.

Both Jungkook and Jimin spent the night by taking care of their own precious persons. None of them returned at Jeon mansion on that night.
..............
Morning 7am.......
Eunwoo finally woke up and was looking around. He felt someone holding his hand. He then looked at Jimin who was sleeping while holding his hand.
"Ji..Jimin?"
Eunwoo sat down and held Jimin's hand.
"Jimin!"
"Hmm.." Jimin hummed and opened his eyes.
"Are you ok!" Eunwoo said .
"You..you woke up!"
"Yeah!"
Jimin then sat in front of Eunwoo.
"Never do this again in your life." Jimin said in a serious voice.
Eunwoo was looking at Jimin and his heart started paining watching Jimin in his wedding suit.
"You..you are still wearing this?"
Jimin looked at his suit and sighed.
"Eunwoo..look at me. This is not a marriage..it was a drama. And we just acted on it. Eunwoo never think that I have done this marriage with my interest. I was helpless. I couldn't help but said yes."
"But you said yes."
"Just to convince jeons family. Eunwoo my parents also like Mr. And Mrs Jeon and their son."
"And they don't like me!"
Jimin became quiet hearing this from Eunwoo.
"Never think like that .. Don't take this marriage seriously. You didn't lose me ..we are still the same." Jimin said and hugged Eunwoo. Eunwoo also hugged Jimin tightly.
......... ................
At 8:30 Jimin finally reached at Jeon mansion. He stopped his car and got down. He was about to go inside but crashed with someone while going inside the gate and it was none other than Jungkook. They both looked at each other. The hate could seen in their eyes. They shared a strange look. Jimin walked backwards and Jungkook went inside the house. Jimin then followed him while tightening his fists.
"Why the door is open!" Jungkook said and looked at Jimin.
"What?"
"It's not his fault Jungkook..I kept the door open while waiting for both of you." Mrs. Jeon said from inside while sitting on the sofa. Both Jungkook and Jimin were shocked watching Mrs. Jeon here.
"Welcome back." Mrs. Jeon said while looking at them.
"When did you come here!"
"Just now. But that's not important. Where did you both go..tell me that!"
Jimin sighed and wanted to leave the place.
"We?" Jungkook said.
"Yes!"
"Owh..I didn't tell you sorry. Me and Jimin went for a dinner at a restaurant and spend the night there. We are clearing out some misunderstanding..am I right Jimin! Jungkook said and held Jimin by his waist. Jimin's eyes were wide opened listening to this.
"Um...yes..yeah..I was with him." Jimin said somehow as he could feel Jungkook's grips on his waist.
"Really! Then why are you both took different cars!" Mrs Jeon said and now both of them became quiet but Jungkook was thinking hard in his mind what to say.

See you in next part 💜