Feelings

"Something missing."

It's been five months and Jimin and Jungkook started developing their feelings for each other. They spent their much time together, they ate breakfast,lunch and dinner together,they used to cooke together. Even they spent most of the nights watching movies together and ended up making out with each other on bed. But still there was something, that was missing.
"What's that!" Jimin asked to himself one evening while watching a TV series.
"I love you!" A voice spoke as Jimin's answer from the TV series. Jimin looked at the TV and he became surprised.
"This thing! This..I didn't say him this." Jimin said under his breath.
"We .we still didn't say this! I love you!" Jimin's heart started pounding while thinking about the confession.
And Jungkook also discovered that there was something he didn't confess yet. But he knew what was that!
"I love you."
"I think I love you Jimin." Jungkook said while smiling. He was doing some works on his desk when he discovered this.
"I want to tell you this as soon as possible." Jungkook promised himself.

Both Jimin and Jungkook was busy doing their works at office. They both got busy schedule today.
"I will tell you everything today. I want to confess my feelings for you. I don't want to sign on the second divorce paper." Jimin said while smiling. Tomorrow was the day when  their second terms divorce paper will arrive.
"I hope you will stay with me Jimin!" Jungkook said under his breath while sitting on his desk.

Jungkooki
I will be kinda late,but please wait for me I want to say you something.❤️

Jimin looked at the message and was blushing hard.
                   Jimini
            Ok I will be waiting for you❤️

Evening 7 pm.....
Mrs. Jeon reached at Jeon mansion and the guards greeted her. She smiled at them and then went inside Jungkook's house. She called both Jungkook and Jimin and they said they will come as soon as the work was finished. Mrs. Jeon looked around the house and smiled.
"My son in law keep everything perfectly." Mrs. Jeon said looking at the living room which was looking nicely decorated. Mrs. Jeon then went inside the kitchen to make dinner for all of them. After making the dinner Mrs Jeon decided to do some house chores. So she went inside the bedroom.
"This boy will always keep his clothes on chair..aishhh" Mrs Jeon said and took Jungkook's clothes from the chair and then kept them aside.
"Let him come.."Mrs. Jeon said playfully while smiling. She then settled the cushion, kept all the books on the reading table. On the table she saw some candles which were looking so beautiful.
"Look..is this the place to keep candles!" Mrs. Jeon sighed and took those candles which Jungkook brought yesterday and kept them on the table.
Mrs. Jeon went towards the lamp stand table. She opened the second drawer to keep the candles.
"Perfect." Mrs Jeon said while smiling and was about to close the drawer but something caught her attention and she frowned her eyebrows. She then again opened the drawer. Her eyes were wide opened when she saw a paper where it was written 'Divorce paper '. Her heart sank down , and hands were shaking. She took the papers with those shaky hands and stood up. Tear started beaming in her eyes.
"N..Noh no this can't be happen!" Mrs. Jeon said under her breath. She then looked at the bottom of the paper and saw Jimin's signature. Her heart broke into million pieces looking at signature.
"P..park Jimin!" The paper fall from her hands. She was looking at the papers with teary eyes. She sat down on the floor and suddenly her gaze fell onto another paper. She took the papers again and kept Jimin's divorce paper aside and her eyes were again wide opened looking at the paper where it was Jungkook's signature. Tear was falling from her eyes repeatedly. Her anger reached on its peak suddenly. She grabbed those papers and came out from the bedroom. She then sat on the couch and looked at the wall clock.
"Let them come!" Mrs. Jeon said while clenching her fists.

Night 10:30pm.....
Jimin stopped his car in front of Jeon mansion. He was feeling excited and nervous also as he was going to confess his feelings for Jungkook. Jungkook sent him message he will be kinda late and Jimin decided to decorate their bedroom. Jimin got down from the car and rang the bell. He was also excited to see Mr. Jeon. Mrs. Jeon looked at the door and opened it.
"Hi Mom.." Jimin said and hugged her.
Mrs. Jeon neither smile nor hugged back.
"I'm very happy you finally came." Jimin said smilingly.
"Wh..what happened mom..is everything alright. You r looking tensed." Jimin said while looking at Mrs. Jeon.
"What happened to me? Or what happened to you?" Mrs. Jeon said in a serious voice which made Jimin frowned his eyebrows.
"Wh..what do you mean!"
"You know what Jimin, I thought at least with the time Jungkook and your relationship will changed. You both will fall in love, you both will be happy soon,but I think I was wrong."
"I didn't understand mom.."
"Don't act like you don't know anything Jimin." Mrs. Jeon said in a clod voice and showed the divorce paper to him. Jimin's eyes were wide opened watching the papers.
"M..mom..where did you find it!"
"It's not important from where I got it.. just answer me why? Why did you sign Jimina!?"
"No..Noh Mom..listen to me ."
"Stop calling me mom... I should have known that you both were acting good in front of me."
Jimin was feeling feard as he didn't know how to handle this situation. He suddenly started sweating heavily.
"Listen to me Mom..that's not true ..that's not the..
"Just stop it Jimin. Stop making another story. And what's not true? This! This paper ..or your sign..or what! I can see your signature clearly."
"No..Noh.."
"You know what actually it's my fault I was wrong..I should have listened to Jungkook. If I knew that you will leave him inspite of staying with him. I have would never arranged this marriage. It's ..it's my fault not your and Jungkook's. But..but don't you worry..I will not force you to stay here anymore."
Jimin's heart clenched listening to this.
"I'm letting you go. Go Jimin..leave this place. I think you both don't deserve each other."
"No .no listen to me .. that's not true what you r thinking."
"Jimin just leave please dear just leave ..if you want to take your luggages you can take and or I will sent it to your house later..."
"Mo..mom please.."
"I SAID DON'T CALL ME MOM. AND LEAVE THIS PLACE AT ONCE." Mrs. Jeon said loudly which made Jimin flinched badly. He never saw this Mrs. Jeon before. Jimin's eyes became teary while looking at Mrs Jeon. Mrs. Jeon went towards the door and opened it for Jimin. Jimin's heart was aching hearing this all or watching this all.
He then went towards the door while taking mini steps.
"Mom.." Jimin again called but Mrs. Jeon looked away. Jimin then came outside of the house while crying.
"I think you both don't deserve each other...." Mrs. Jeons words coming to his mind repeatedly. Jimin wiped his tears and started walking without looking at anywhere.

See you in next part 💜