The ceremony

"only love."

Jungkook and Jimin came under the vanue together while holding hands. Jimin felt butterflies in his stomach just by looking at the beautiful vanue.
The priest was waiting for the grooms on the stage.
"Are you ready?" Jungkook said looking at Jimin. Jimin nodded yes.
"Always for you." Jimin said and they intertwined their hands together and headed for the stage. Everyone was clapping for them.

They stood in front of each other. The priest started reciting some religious sentences. The old memories started coming in Jimin's mind. How fast the night changes! He thought it in his mind while looking at Jungkook who was also looking at him.
"Now exchange the ring." The priest said and Mrs. Jeon and Mr. Park came to the stage with rings. That was couple rings that Jungkook bought yesterday. Jungkook took the ring and smiled at his mother. Jimin also took the ring smilingly. Jimin approached his hand and Jungkook held Jimin's hand softly. He then looked at Jimin and finally put the ring inside his little chubby finger. The old ring was still inside his finger and Jungkook put the new one before the old ring. Jungkook then approached his hand and Jimin put the ring inside. Everyone was clapping again loudly.
"Now you both can kiss." The priest said. Both Jungkook and Jimin smiled at each other. Jungkook held Jimin's waist and pulled him into a soft but deep kiss. All of the guests were screaming and clapping at the same time. Both Jimin and Jungkook smiled in between the kiss while hearing the screams. They both broke the kiss and looked at each other.Jimins face became red like cherry. Jungkook couldn't help but chuckled.
"You can deliver your wedding speech now." the priest said and then got down from the stage.
Jungkook took the mic and held Jimin's hand.
"This is not my first time marrying Jimin. Well, I want to marry you again and again Jimin."
Jimin blushed hearing this.
"He is the love of my life,he is my everything. He brought happiness in my life. Though our starting was not that good and romantic. But I hope today I made it more romantic. I just want to say that I love you Jimin. I'm sorry for the past. I promise I will never hurt you again. And I also want to thanks my parents. Specially my mom. Mom, you actually took the best decision for me. I realized how important Jimin is in my life. Thank you so much omma,appa. I love you both. And I love you Jimin." Jungkook said and looked at Jimin. Tears started beaming in Jimin's eyes. He smiled brightly looking at Jungkook.
Jimin then took the mic from Jungkook's hand.
"I love you too. I love you more than anything else. You are right, the starting was not good but look where we are now. We fell in love with each other. You always made me feel special. My heart always beats fast when I'm with you. You are my savior. You always saved me from dangers. I will never forget this all. You are the best husband and best lover. I love you a lot. And yes, thanks to our parents. Specially Mrs. Jeon ..mom thanks a lot. We realized finally. You were always right.." Jimin said while looking at Mrs. Jeon . Tears was falling form their parents eyes. Jimin then looked at Jungkook. Jimin hugged Jungkook and Jungkook hugged back promptly.

 Jimin hugged Jungkook and Jungkook hugged back promptly

After the main ceremony. They all sat for the dinner. Everything was perfect and the food was delicious. They all ate together while gossiping and smiling. After the dinner, Jungkook and Jimin went for walking beside the sea. Soothing wind was blowing around. The moon was shining brightly in the sky.
"I'm so happy." Jimin said while walking slowly with Jungkook.
"Me too baby." Jungkook said and smiled.
"I think our baby is also happy today." Jimin said and looked at Jungkook.
"Yes i think it is. I just can't wait to meet with you baby." Jungkook said and touched Jimin's belly.
"Haha..you have to wait for more three months." Jimin said smilingly.
"I'm waiting patiently." Jungkook said and kissed on Jimin's forehead.
"I love you."
"I love you too." Jungkook said and hugged Jimin tightly.
They spent some times in the beach. After that they returned at the vanue. Where they saw their parents were waving at the guests who just left the vanue earlier.
"You both came!"
"Yeah.."
"We are so so happy for both of you." Mrs. Jeon said and everyone nodded with her.
"We are also happy, omma." Both Jimin and Jungkook said together.
"Ok then take care, specially you Jimin take care dear."
"Okay omma..I will."
"Ok then bye.. go home safely." Their parents said and went inside the car.
They both nodded and waved at both their parents.
"Let's go "
"Let's go." Jimin said and then they both went inside the car headed for home.

After reaching at home they both got freshed up. Jimin wore his night clothes. His gaze fell onto the rings on his finger. Jimin smiled blushingly looking at the rings. He kissed on the rings and then came out from the changing room. He saw Jungkook waiting for him while sitting on the bed.
"You want something to eat?" Jungkook asked looking at Jimin.
"Noh..I..ahhhhh" Suddenly Jimin groaned loudly and kept his two hands on his tummy. Jungkook's eyes were wide opened. He immediately stood up and ran towards Jimin.

 He immediately stood up and ran towards Jimin

(Pic Collected from Pinterest)

See you in next part 💜