Just for you

"Care."

After reaching at home Jimin was feeling hungry though they both took dinner 3hours ago. It was 2:30 am when they reached at home.
"Kooki..I want to eat something I'm hungry." Jimin said while looking at Jungkook who just changed his out dress and wore a comfortable one. Jungkook looked at Jimin and smiled.
"Anything just for my two babies." Jungkook said and kissed on Jimin's forehead. Jimin blushed.
"I'm bringing the foods okay you take rest here." Jungkook said and Jimin nodded smilingly. He then laid on the bed.
"I'm really lucky that I found you" Jimin said under his breath and then kept his hand on his belly.
After 10mins Jungkook brought the meal in the bedroom. He made Jimin's favorite tteokbokki and chicken fry.
"Baby?"
Jimin looked at Jungkook promptly as he was really waiting for him.
"Here eat."
"Wow fried chicken..kooki you are the best." Jimin said almost digging in the bowl full of tteokbokki and fried chicken.
"Haha..you are just too cute.." Jungkook chuckled and was looking at Jimin.
"You also take.." Jimin said while eating. He also gave some fried chickens to Jungkook. Jungkook licked the sauces which was on Jimin's lips and then started eating chickens. Jungkook smirked and Jimin's cheeks became red like cherry tomatoes. After eating they both crawled on the bed together. Jungkook covered them both with the blanket.
"Good night.."
"Good night baby..sleep well no need to wake up early in the morning."
"But I have to..."
"No..you will talk with your secretary tomorrow to change your schedule time. You are definitely not going to work from morning to night just like before. You have to take break and also you will come home early."
Jimin smiled while listening to Jungkook's advices.
"Okayyy I will change and don't worry too much okay?"
Jungkook nodded and gave a kiss on Jimin's forehead.
"And I will drop you at office and also pickup you okay!"
"But..your time and my time will not be same kook..and you don't have to pick me up everyday you also have works right? And I have my own car also I can go don't worry." Jimin said smilingly but this made Jungkook's heart sank down in fear.
' Don't leave Jimin alone' again a inner voice talked with Jungkook. And he became serious.
"Jungkook?" Jimin called as he could see something wrong.
"Yeah!"
"What happened?"
"Noh nothing,and no need to take your own car. When I said I will pick up and drop you means I will. Okay and you know I can't leave you alone in this situation."
"Are you still in tensed about that accident day?" Jimin said in a serious voice and Jungkook looked away.
"N..Noh I mean I'm just saying Jimin.And I hope you will not stop me from doing my responsibility."
Jungkook said while looking at the ceiling. Jimin always loved Jungkook's possessiveness but he didn't want to give tensions to him. Jimin came closure to Jungkook and held him tightly.
"You can do whatever you want my love. But please don't be too worried about me okay?" Jimin said in a soft voice which made Jungkook feel relieved and happy. He then looked at Jimin who was holding Jungkook while hiding his face in his chest. Jungkook chuckled at Jimin's cuteness and wrapped his hands around Jimin's waist.
"Thank you baby..for understanding me." Jungkook said and Jimin looked at him and smiled. Jimin was hovering over Jungkook and Jungkook pulled his face closure and gave a kiss on Jimin's lips. Jimin smiled. He then held Jungkook's neck and started kissing him back. The kiss became passionate in a second.

"You are my happy place." Jungkook said in between the kiss.
"Same to you.." Jimin said while blushing hard. They both looked at each other and then fell asleep in each others arms.

Morning 11:30....
Jungkook woke up and saw the time on the watch. He decided not to wake up Jimin then as he was still sleeping peacefully. Jungkook gave a kiss on Jimin's cheeks and got down from the bed. He took shower and then went inside the kitchen to make breakfast.
After five minutes Jimin finally woke up and looked around.
"Where is kooki?" Jimin frowned his eyebrows as he didn't see Jungkook in the room. He then went downstairs just to see Jungkook who was cooking.
Jimin smiled softly and went behind Jungkook then wrapped his hands around Jungkook's waist.
"Owhh..baby woke up!"
"Hmm..why you didn't woke me up.. it's late."
"So what! You were sleeping peacefully and was looking so cute how can I call you!"
"Aish.." Jimin smashed on Jungkook's arms playfully.
"Let's eat at first and then we will leave together." Jungkook said and looked at Jimin.
"Mhh~" Jimin moaned softly as Jungkook licked Jimin's lips and was giving him morning kisses.
They both ate breakfast together and then got ready for the office.

As usual Jungkook dropped Jimin at his office and then he headed for his office. Jungkook sent messages to Jimin to take his lunch properly and take rests not to overwork. Jimin couldn't help but blushing. Jimin took his lunch and also took break in between the work. He also changed his schedule and told his secretary about his pregnancy. His secretary and some of his close colleagues congratulated him and also Jungkook.Jimin smiled and thanked them.
At 8pm Jimin finished his works and came outside of his office. He saw Jungkook's car and he walked towards the car. Jungkook smiled and opened the door for Jimin.
"Did you eat well?"
"Yes I did kooki..you?"
"Me too."
They both smiled at each other and then headed for home. As they came out from the car Jimin just stopped at the main gate looking at a man who was standing there. Jungkook looked at Jimin in confused and then followed Jimin's gaze. His eyes were wide opened watching Hyunjin standing in front of his house.

See you in next part 💜💜