A Kiss

"Eyes only on you."

"Wow look at the view ..I'm loving this." Jimin said while looking through the big windows. Jungkook smiled at Jimin's cuteness. He was feeling happy watching a happy Jimin.
"Aren't you tired?"
"Noh..what about you!"
"Um..not too much."
"You can take shower at first..i will go after you."
"It's ok you can go at first."
"No..it's ok you can go."
"I said you can go."
"No you."
"You ."
"Youh!"
"Y..you!" Jimin hit his back on the wall as Jungkook was approaching towards him while playing you you game.
"Ju..kook." Jimin's breath gasped when he felt Jungkook caged him on the wall with his two hands. Jimin was looking at down and finally he looked at Jungkook who was looking at Jimin's eyes without blinking.
"What are you doing to me!" Jungkook said in a deep voice. Jimin gulped hearing this.
"Wh..what?"
Jungkook's gaze shifted from Jimin's eyes to his lips. Jungkook touched Jimin's chin softly. Jimins heart started beating like drum.
"What I'm doing!" Jimin asked. His cheeks became red like cherry.
On that time there was knock on the door and Jungkook closed his eyes in anger and disappoinment. Jimin laughed playfully watching Jungkook's face and then promptly escaped from his cage. Jungkook hit the wall with his hand and looked at the door.
"Hello sir here is your breakfast." The waiter greeted Jimin and gave the breakfast tray. Jimin smiled and took the breakfast. He then locked the door.
"The breakfast is here. Ok I'm going at first you wait." Jimin said and took his clothes then went inside the shower room. His heart was still beating fast.
Jungkook sighed as again their moment got ruined.
"WRONG TIMING" Jungkook groaned loudly and took his luggage to take clothes.

They both took shower and then ate their breakfast together. Both of them was tired and they curld on the bed. They both looked at each other shyly.
"Good morning!"
"Hhaaa..good morning. Have a good sleep." Jimin said while laughing. They both were laughing and then fell asleep beside each other. Again they came closure to each other and was sleeping in each others arms.

Evening 7 pm....
Jimin woke up and checked the time. The fashion show will begin at 9pm. Jimin looked at Jungkook who was still sleeping while holding his waist.
"Jungkook? Wake up.." Jimin called softly.
"Hmm.." Jungkook hummed in his sleep.
"Wake up it's already 7..we will get late."
"Mhh"
"Wake up come on..I'm getting ready."
"Coming.." Jungkook said and opened his eyes. Jungkook smiled at Jimin who was hovering over him.
"You are beautiful." Jungkook said suddenly which made Jimin blushed.
"Tha ...thanks." Jimin said and smiled back.
"Only tha-"
"Aa let's ready okay.no time." Jimin said and cut Jungkook's word as he know what Jungkook will say next. And he also knew that he couldn't control himself if again Jungkook come closer to him. Jimin took all the accessories and clothes, his makeup kits and went inside the changing room. There were two changing rooms. Jungkook watched Jimin going inside the changing room and he smiled. Jungkook then woke up from bed and took his clothes which CHANEL had sent for both of them.

It took 1 hours for them to get ready.
Jimin checked himself before going outside. Both Jungkook and Jimin came outside of the changing room together and looked at each other. Jungkook's heart started pounding while checking Jimin from head to toe.
"Ethereal." Jungkook said under his breath. Yes, Jimin was looking so gorgeous and ethereal. He was literally glowing.
"Y..you are looking handsome." Jimin said finally which he wanted say before also.
"Am I?"
"Ye..yeah"

Jk:

Jm:

Jm:

"Thanks" Jungkook said smilingly

They were looking at each other for a while and then Jimin's phone was ringing.
"Hello!"
"Oh okay yeah we are coming."
"Ok thanks." Jimin said and cut the call.
"The car is ready."
"Ok then let's go." Jungkook said and then they both left the hotel and headed for La Meurice event hall.

After 50mins they reached at the event hall. All the camera man ,their fans were waiting for them outside of the hall. A Mercedes stopped in front of the event hall and they both got down from the car. The flashlights of the camera fell on them.
"Jeon sir..here look here."
"Jimiin.. Jimin look at the camera.." Jimin's fans were going crazy.
Both Jimin and Jungkook waved at the camera and went inside the hall.
The brand's CEO shaked his hand with Jungkook and Jimin. They talked about business and he congratulate Jimin and Jungkook on their marriage.
"Let's take seat..the show will begin soon." The CEO said and showed them their seats. Both Jungkook and Jimin sat next to each other. All the dimm lights were turned on and the spotlight fell on the models who were walking in the middle of the red carpet.
"Do you wanna visit Eiffel Tower after the show?" Jungkook whispered in Jimin's ear and Jimin felt butterflies in his stomach.
"I would like to." Jimin said while nodding.
Jungkook smiled happily and was watching the  show again.

After 30mins the summer fashion show was ended finally. Jungkook and Jimin interacted with some others celebraties and then left the hall early before other celebraties. They again waved at the camera and went inside the car. Jungkook told the driver to take them at Eiffel Tower ower. The driver obeyed and took them there.

Jimin was excited inside as it was his first visit at Paris. He was egarly waiting to see the Tower. After reaching at the tower they both got down from the car and went inside the tower. They went top of the tower to enjoy the view of Paris city.
"Woooww..it's so beautiful!" Jimin said loudly.
"See I told you you will love it."
"Yeah..thanks for the idea ..kooki." Jimin said and was looking at the whole city. Jungkook was looking at Jimin repeatedly. He then gathered his all courageous and held Jimin's hand.
"Jimin!"
Jimin looked at Jungkook. Jungkook's eyes were much concern and was showing desperate to say something.
"Yeah?"
"I want to say something..I mean clear out something."
Jimin frowned his eyebrows as he didn't understand what Jungkook was saying.
"I..I know it's difficult to believe in me. You must be thinking everyday how I changed suddenly! How will you believe in me! Is it okay to keep trust on me! You will feel that what if I betray with you! Or what if I leave you alone at the last moment. I wanted to say..it's okay to be angry on me..but please don't think that I will leave you again and put you in danger. I'm trying my best to make you believe in me. And I will show you that I'm not that bad person. I ..I already told you that right? So please..keep faith on me..I ..I promise I will not hurt you again. I'm sorry for whatever I did with you after our marriage. Even I blamed that it was your fault. But it's not your ,it's me and my family's fault. They forced you and made you to say yes. Jimin, if you want to leave..I will not force you to stay with me. My mom forced you now I'm telling you ..if you want to go and if you have someone special in your life you can go now I..I will not stop you ..I don't want to hurt you anymore. I..I hope you will understand me." Jungkook said these all in a serious voice. Tear was falling from Jimin's eyes hearing this all.
"I don't have anyone special. And ...I don't want to go anywhere. I want to to know you more. Can..can I stay, Jungkook?" Jimin said in a shaky voice. Jungkook's face lighten up hearing this. Jungkook held Jimin's waist.
"You can stay..yes you can."
Jimin smiled brightly while tear was still in his eyes.
"Ca..can I give you a kiss?" Jungkook asked in most adorable voice which made Jimin go crazy. Jimin promptly nodded his head.
"Yes." Jimin said softly. And Jungkook held Jimin's waist tightly and pulled him closure then crashed their lips together without wasting any time.

See you in next part 💜