Chapter 31

Sienna's POV

I lay in bed with my ear plastered against Xander's chest and my leg thrown over his legs. It was early morning, around 3 am and Xander was still sleeping. I had been up for a while now and was currently listening to the beat of his heart, that matched my own.

I knew I was falling deeply.

I trailed my finger lightly across his broad muscular chest and basked in the warmth that radiated from his body. My finger grazed a nipple and without thinking, I pressed down and watched it disappear into his lump of flesh. Then it popped back up after I released my finger. I giggled and instead pinched it this time.

A knock upside my head had me looking up in annoyance, but that quickly flowed away as my eyes collided with those swirling gray blues.

A flashback to last night immediately came to mind.

Tongues tangled together in a flare of passion as our hands hurriedly tried to undress. I grabbed a tight hold of his hair and yanked him closer, biting down on his lips and inciting a groan out of him.

My head fell back as we pulled apart, his lips searing into my skin as they nipped and sucked at my neck, trailing towards the tip of my boobs that peaked out of the lace bra I wore.

He reached a hand behind my back and unclasped the strap. My bra joined the rest of our clothing on the floor as he dipped his head and popped my erect nipple into his mouth. I arched into him and moaned, my nails creeping along his chest and caressing his toned abs which drove me wild.

His hand trailed down to clutch my thigh, lifting my leg to wrap around his waist and pushing me back against the wall.

My pussy throbbed, desperate to feel his thick length plowing through our drooling lips.

Xander switched to my other nipple, nipping at it before slowly flicking his tongue around the hardened bud, causing me to bite my lip as the tingling sensation added to my arousal.

I moved my hand from his chest and trailed it down to undo his pant button, but he quickly placed a hand over mine to stop me, bringing it up to kiss my palm.

I stared up at him through hooded eyes as the sound of our heavy breathing lingered in the air.

The smile that curved his lips almost caused my heart to crumble.

He reached for the tie that was still around his neck and loosened it, then reached for both of my hands and clasped them together against the wall above our heads.

"What are you doing?" I inhaled sharply as he wrapped the tie tightly around my hands, binding them together.

"Keep them there." He ordered as he took a step back to admire me plastered against the wall with my arms tied above my head. "Let me take care of you."

I clasped my legs together at his words, rubbing them together to create that friction I desperately needed to find my release.

"Legs open. I want to see them spread for me, Sienna."

I pursed my lips at the command. Wanting to defy him but desperately need him to touch me as well. In the end, I chose to listen, spreading my legs apart against the wall.

"Good girl."

Xander's eyes trailed my body with a hunger that left me needy and desperate for his touch. I felt like I was being worshipped, loved, and adored. It caused this weird sensation to pool into my chest as I turned my head away to look anywhere but at him. I felt completely exposed.