Chapter 9

Xander's POV

Fuck, I almost lost it.

Seeing her trembling under me with tears in her defiant eyes despite what I'd done had me straining against my pants.

Even now, as I sat in my car, I was rock hard. There was nothing to be done. There was no time to do it myself and even then, I'd have much preferred to bury myself deep into Sienna's tight hole and watch her cream around me.

She had no idea what she's done to me. Everything from her blazing eyes to her luscious lips then trailing down to her plump boobs, narrow waist, and an ass I'd love to bury myself in one day. The epitome of temptation and it was all mine.

Mine.

My eyes clouded in thought as her words echoed in my ears.

"You think you can just pick me off the streets and expect me to fall in line? I'm not yours!"

I snorted. The fuck she's not. She became mine the moment I laid eyes on her in that park. The real question was, how did I make her mine completely? Both physically and emotionally. I wanted her to be so consumed with me that she'd never consider betraying or leaving me. I'd be among her thoughts every day, on repeat until she couldn't even tell where she began and I ended.

Was that healthy? I didn't give a fuck. It was what I wanted and so I was bound to get it.

I was still brooding over her not telling me anything. Which was understandable, considering we'd only just met, but the thought of her entertaining thoughts of leaving me made me furious. I needed to do something about that.

I pulled my phone out and dialed my sister's number, thinking to ask for advice. Given how she and Sienna were the same age, she'd probably have some ideas.

She answered on the third ring. "Brother? You're calling me first? Surprising."

I chuckled. "Hey Cami, how's your project coming along?"

There was a brief shuffling as the sound of her plopping down onto something soft was heard. She snorted. "Don't act like you don't know. I'd be surprised if one of those bodyguards of mine weren't reporting back to you every two seconds. What do you want?"

I hesitated. "I need advice."

A spout of laughter blasted my ears and I frowned in annoyance. Maybe I should've gone to Mother instead.

"You? What could I possibly offer Xander the Great?"

I sighed. "I found a wife to participate in the games."

"Yeah, I heard. Mom said she's quite the looker. Feel sorry for her to end up with a bastard like you."

I rolled my eyes. "Well while we're on the topic of being a bastard, tell me how to get her to fall for me. You're a woman. You should know."

She chuckled. "I'm a woman with barely any experience thanks to my oh-so-protective older brothers. Now, do you want the good or bad advice?"

"Which one works better?"

"With your personality, the good is probably impossible. The bad works faster and is more efficient."

"Give me the bad then."

"Perfect. It's quite simple. Give her freedom."