CHAPTER 31

I am still tied up by these chains and still locked up inside this room. Kruel never showed up after that time. Lemon is the one who's giving me food and water to drink and other stuffs I need. At first, Lemon acts awkward around me and seems intimidated, but a few chitchats returns her treatment to normal. 

I somehow understand her because even me can't believe I'm the daughter of their archenemy. 

Yeah, crap. I should start calling myself Juliet now.

"You know what? I don't really get Kruel's point of cuffing me here when you already had tight security around."

"The only reason I know is my cousin is afraid of losing you again. He's quite territorial nowadays, haven't you noticed it?" Lemon replies. 

My nose crease. "He doesn't even own me," I mutter, and Lemon laughs. 

"Oh, shut it, Aurora." She waves off her hand. "I can see your mark from this distance. You know what that means?"

"N-No.  . . What was that means?" I lift an eyebrow.

"Well, Aurora." She folds her arms across her chest. "It means you've officially been 're-mark-ably' claimed. Consider it a howling success in the world of supernatural relationships with the alpha of Austerei. You've just been upgraded from human to property. It strengthens your bond. It means you are tied in knots. He can sense whatever you feel and can find you wherever you are, even when you're oceans away from each other. And other than that, you won't be catching anyone's attraction anymore, since your charm only works on my cousin." She points out.

It takes me seconds to make her words sink in. 

"Wait. . . What?!" I exclaim.

She nods with a smile. "Yeah," she replies, but her smile drops into a face of confusion as she notices my expression. "W-Wait. Is it a bad idea?"

I blink and shakes my head. "N-No. I mean. . ." I hesitate. Honestly, I don't have any idea how to tell her it was a bad idea. We clearly attracted to each other, but we truly can't be together--and what did she say? No one will be attracted to me? Freaking douchebag! "Listen, I need your help. I need to get out of these. I-I have to talk to him."

Lemon delightfully did what I've said. As if Kruel and I will end back on each other'a arms again. But it's not what happen.

"You can destroy my life as much as you want, but marking me your crappy fangs just to make myself looking ugly to everyone's eyes is too much! Seriously, Kruel? Can you make another hobby?!"

His mismatched blue and gray eyes stare down at me blankly for a moment. He jerks to face his back and walks out. 

"Hey, hey, don't turn your back at me!" Clenching my fist. I match following him. "I'm not yet done talking! Stop being rude, silly beetle with beard douchebag! Talk to me or I'll be removing my dress right here!" I yell, and I can feel everyone freeze and some of them gave me a strange look, but the arctic Alpha doesn't seems listening. "You really want to me to do it, huh? There!" I took off my shirt, leaving in with merely a black bra, and hit his back with it. 

I can see how his muscle tense as he stops walking as well. And finally, he turns to face me with his clenching jaw. He growls and drags my arm to the nearest room and slam the door close. 

"What do you want?" Realizing how close are we, I sense warmth and smell of the mint of his mouthwash. 

I step back and folds my arms across my chest. "Unmark me." 

"And how?"

I roll my eyes. "Fvck knows? You know how to mark me, you should know how to get the rid of it!"