CHAPTER 10

“A wild evening, everyone!” I roared on the microphone. “Are you ready to party and get wild?” Floods of werewolves’ deafening chants occupied the whole place. Some of them are raising their drinks in the air with a cheer.

I raised my glass of pink champagne and sequels. “Louder!” They cheered louder. Giggling, I roamed my eyes around the crowd of strangers. “I don’t have to say my acknowledgements because I know you’ll already knew how much thank all of you for coming. You guys rocks!” There was another set of chants. “Let’s not wait any longer! DJ, turn on the music!”

I nodded at Gin, followed by a huge blast of white smoke in the crowd. They start jumping, dancing with the beat of the disco music. Colorful neon lights everywhere; red, green, purple, yellow, orange, pink and blue.

I gulp a glass of champagne and raised it in the air. I screamed in excitement, headed down from the stage, and joined the wildness of the crowd.

[THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW]

The crowds of strangers went wilder, as Gin roamed his eyes around just to find Aurora. The last time he saw her is when she was on stage, and then she vanished like a smoke.

‘Kruel trusted you to watch for her! He will kill you if something bad will happen. Find her,’ uttered by his wolf.

With a grumbled cuss, he roamed his eyes around the dizzying crowds once again. He started to jog towards his co-armies and asked.

“Have you seen Aurora?”

The army shook his head. Gin tapped his shoulder and moved towards the other fellow.

“She probably caught by Beta by the throat. I heard he’s enraged by what she’ve done.”

“I haven’t. Maybe she’s running away for her life.”

“Fvck knows?”

“I hate answering questions and I hate my life.”

“That brat? I’ve just seen her dancing in the crowd.”

Sighing in relief, he finally found a sensible answer.

Gritting his teeth his teeth as he glance at the crowd of wasted people. He mouthed “thanks” to his fellow and mixed up with the chaos.

Smell of alcohols lingered in his nostrils. Bumped by anyone whom he met on the way, asking random strangers about the lost damsel in distress.

“Wow, is these biceps?” He froze as a woman older than him asked with a squeeze on his arm. “Cool!”

He cleared his throat and took of the hand from him.

“Wait!” she sequels in a high and flirty pitch before blocking his way. She’s holding him in both arms. “My name is Hannah. What’s yours?”

“I’m Gin, the gamma of Austerei pack."

Against the colors of neon light, Gin could sense how the colors of her face drained and how she dropped her jaw.

“O-Oh, t-that’s great.” Her grip on Gin’s arm dropped as well. “Have a nice . . .” She was about to turn her back and leave, but Gin stopped her.

“Wait!”

The woman named Hannah stiffened her spine in horror. She slowly turned to face Gin once again.

“Y-Yeah?” Cracked and stuttering voice that he barely hear because of the music. She seemed about to cry. In his whole life, despite of his size, he intimidates no one.

“I’m was looking for the lady who was on stage earlier. A blonde, skinny, five foot five, wearing a bloody red dress. Have you seen her?” he asked loud enough for her to hear clearly.