CHAPTER 17

WARNINGGG: MATURED CONTENT!!!!!!

•••
It is a quick three seconds kiss before he decide to break it.

With the eyes full of astonishment, I stare at him from a long moment. My gaze is going back and forth on his mismatched eyes, gray to blue, and blue to gray.

"W-What the hell was that for?" I mutter.

He straightens his spine and looks away. His adam's apple lifted as he gulped. "That is nothing. Forget it. I am going to break the door to get you out--"

"You're confusing the shit out of me! Why you are always like that?"

"This is not the conversation we should be having. Just drop it. Please. The one who will end up hurting here is you."

I laugh sarcastically. "Wow! Really? Worrying about my delicate emotion? Afraid of me end up hurting? Screw it! Kruel, you've done it all!" I fire back.

His jaw clenched. Running his fingers through his hair, he barks. "Damn all of this! I can't have you, okay? We can't have each other! You are a human--"

"--and humans are burdens. Believe me, I already know. I heard it came from you just fives minutes ago. Any other painful words from other than that?" I utter while staring weakly at him. My voice cracked. My vision is starting to blur once again. "Any other words that is more painful than that?" I murmur.

He catches my eyes. He slowly reaches me to cup my both cheeks. "I'm sorry," he whispers. His warm breath touches my skin. "We can't be together. Baby, y-you are a human, and I am a beast. I am the predator, and you are the prey." He pauses with a sigh. "You have to leave this town. Go back to your old life there. The life here in mine is messed up, yours is secured."

I abruptly shake my head.

If this is still the old me, I might me jumping right now in glee. But I am no longer the same old me. Hearing him saying this gives a great pang in my chest.

I can't leave this town. This place is my new home. Though not everyone likes me, but at least they're real. At least I don't feel like I'm alone. This place may be dangerous, but at least, I know have Kruel on my back to protect me.

"I will send you back to home."

Another set of tears rolls down my cheeks. I shake my head. "No!" I cried. "This place makes me feel like home. Kruel, you are my home."

His jaw tightens. "Aurora. Your life here would be messed up!"

"Bullshits! Who the crap decided that? My life there was also messed up! I got kicked out of the university, I had fought with dad and I found out that I am not his real daughter. My friends left and laughs at me after hearing the rumor that I faked my tits! My. . . My boyfriend cheated with my best friend! I fvcked up everything there!" I fires back. My breath increase as my shoulder begins to shake because of my sobs. "I-I fvcked up everything there, a-and I'll be more fvcked up if you'll cast me away from you."

His jaw parted after hearing those words. He stares at me intently. "Do . . . Do you really want this beast to have you?"

I sniff. "Shouldn't I be the one to ask you that?" I step forward, feeling the gap between us. I stare back at him intently. My tears are still rolling down my cheeks as I ask him. "Do you like me, Kruel?"

For a long moment, there was nothing but silence. He closes the gap between his lips and licks the lower one.

"No," he finally replies. "I don't like you, because I. Fvcking. Love. Y--"

I pull him by the collar to lean over me and to crash his lips against mine. I kiss him with burning passion. He seems caught off guard, but immediately responds to my kisses. He pulls me closer by the waist to give him more access to my body. Wrapping my arms around his nape, I tiptoe to deepen the kiss.

A moan came from his throat disguised as a grumble. I sucked his lower lip together with my tongue and he press my body more against him. Stroking my back with his warm hand in an up and down motion.

Is this the man who wants to send me back to LA? Because now, I can feel it. He doesn't want me to leave, and either break the kiss. I didn't want it to stop either.

I can't stop. We both can't stop ourselves. Sexual tension grows further. His hand reached my ass and stoke it with his thumb. He lifts me up as my legs wrapped around his waist. Carrying me towards the bed, my back hit the softness of the mattress without breaking the contract of our wet lips.

A mixture of excitement and arousal burst inside me as his hands are starting to unhook the buttons of my blue housemaid uniform. I inserted one of my hand inside his t-shirt as well, to have access to his skin.

I moan as his warm lips travels on my jaw, down to the side of my neck, sucking, licking, leaving love bites on it. My breath hitched as his lips reaches the center on my throat, the part that brings me goosebumps and pleasure.

"K-Kruel . . . that was hot," I moan with a high and raspy pitch.

He stops kissing to stare at me with his burning eyes. My body protests. "Do you have any second thought? Are you sure we'll be doing this?" his voice is raspier. He is too obvious he doesn't want to stop.

"Do I look like not sure?" I chuckled. "Kiss me, Alpha. Touch me. Own me. I'm all yours."

He growls and claims my lips once more. This time is wilder, deeper, and more arousing. Tongues are devouring every part of each other's mouth, teeth are clashing against each other. His hands go faster in unbuttoning my dress. He unbuttoned the last part as he take off his shirt abruptly.

I quickly take my shoulders out of the sleeves and pulled his face to catch his lips. My mouth travels down his throat while his one hand is on my back, unhooking my bra. My hand travels down to the bulge between his pants at the same time.

"Aurora. S-Stop it." I froze. I stop what I'm doing and look at him with a forehead crease in puzzlement. "Stop touching it because you're making my goddamned bladder hurts. Your lips on my neck make me crazy enough."

I can't help but to roar my laughter. "Then let me take them out. I know how to relieve that pain."

He grumbles. "You and your goddamned mouth."

He kneel-up. Pulling my dress down, I am now half naked in front of him. A smirk curved on his mouth as he saw I was wearing my red undies.

I feel my face heat up. Oh god. Who wouldn't blush like a tomato? His stare is fixed between my thighs!

"Uhm. That's the undies you bought me last week. . . If you remember," I inform.

A smirk spreads further across his freaking gorgeous face. "I know. Its design is different from the former undies I saw."

My jaw parted and he dive downwards to claim my lips once again. I lost my mind for the nth time as he travels his lips down and down until it reaches my bare breast to my right nipple. He sucks and licks it in a circular motion while his other hand is stroking the other one.

My hand reaches for his hair and grip it with my moans. "Ugh. . . Damn that tongue."

Leaving my breast in a plump state, his lips land on my stomach, down to my navel. He bites the lace of my underwear and my freshly shave pearl appears. His eyes burns further as he stares at it.

I bite my lower lip. "Uh, I used to shave every Friday. Say 'Hi' to my--ughh." A loud moan escapes my lips as he claimed my pearl with his mouth.

I arch my back as he shoves his tongue deeper inside. My fingers run through his black hair and form it into a fist. Legs lifts over his broad shoulders.

With a tongue moving in and out, it goes faster and harder until the whole room fills the noise of my breaths. Whispering his name with my raspy voice. He never stops until it makes my toes curls and my eyes rolls up.

The pressure that was built inside my stomach burst and I convulsions.

•••

A/N: i don't really want to talk about it.