CHAPTER 2

I was awakened from a deep, bad dream as a blinding ray of sunlight brushed against my face.

Stupid nightmares. I really need to stop watching Twilight from now on. Oh god. That was the most crappy dream in my entire life. . . or not.

I was in the middle of my yawn as I froze after realizing I'm in a different room. I roamed my gaze around with narrowed eyes. I suddenly get up from bed.

"Where l am I?" My gaze turn to my right wrist as I felt it was tied, same as my left hand. I cursed. "What the hell?!" I tried to pull it once again, but the tie was too tight and strong to loosen up.

My heart raced. I roamed my eyes around the room once again; on the floor, on the closet, and lastly, on the arc-shaped window. I can't remember I went here. I seemed like forgot something.

"Oh, holy crap."

A memory suddenly sideswiped my mind. It was now a vivid memory of a white werewolf that was three times larger than me, a pervert werewolf who stared at my breast, the werewolf whom I slapped before I fainted.

"But I'm still alive," I murmured. I gasped and slowly murmured once again and pinch myself. "Oh, my god. Oh, my god! I'm freaking still alive, and it means . . . it means they're preserving me for their next meal."

My head snapped towards the door as it suddenly widened open. Two men with weird suits and sturdy physique appeared and headed towards me.

"Hey, hey, what are you doing?" I began to pull my hands from the rope again until they loosened it. They held my both arms. "Crap! Don't touch me!" I pulled my arms away from their grip until they dragged me out of bed. I struggled to remove their hands from me and curling my legs up to make myself more heavy. I am now hanging, like a swing tied in two bars. I screamed.

"D*mn, she sounds like a monkey."

"Please, let me go. I may looked like yummy but trust me, guys, I'm not as delicious as you think! You can have a free taste, in my toe, in my ass, or . . . in my breast j-just to prove you all! Please!" I screamed again as they still easily dragged me out of the room.

I have no idea where that 'free-taste-statement' came from. My brain and mouth automatically separate when I'm in fright. Good lord, you know I didn't mean what I've said. Please let them pass that statement. I want to get away from this place with my complete body.

"Well, that was hilarious, human," the man replied in monotone. "You know, you're pretty, but we're mostly interested in our kinds."

One of them let out a chuckle. "Yep, that's right, we are mostly interested in our fellow werewolves, but Alpha seems interested in you. I'm pretty sure he's planning to do whatever you've been thinking after reaching him."

I froze and looked at him in terror. Tears formed in my eyes. "Mothergod? Help me escape, c-can you? You're not interested in me, right? I'm not your loss and--"

"I can't, human. I still want to live."

"My dad is a billionaire. He can give you everything you want. You can come and escape with me and live in LA. They surely can't follow you."

The man with tanned skin chuckled. "I can get what I want here. Thanks for the offer, rich girl, but still no."

"B-But . . ." I tried my best, bigger eyes and pouted my lips. ". . . please?"

"Alpha," the two men spoke. They placed their hand on their chest and bowed.

Horror washed all over my face. I didn't notice we quickly reached here. I slowly turned my neck towards the said alpha.