CHAPTER 18

We are still naked under this thick comforter, sharing the same bed, the same warmth, and the same heart rhythms. Who would expect this will be happening after invading Kruel's room? Who would expect he would be here right beside me with his arm pillows behind my head while I was snuggling into him?

"I love you," I finally mutter after staring at his gorgeous face for a long minute.

His eyelids slowly open as he turns his head to look at me. He abruptly holds up my chin to claim my mouth as a response.

"I love you too," he replies. I nuzzle his neck while my palms brushes his chest down to his abdomen. I am about to touch down his manhood as he snatches my wrist. "Don't."

I giggle and bury my face further on his neck. "Can I feel your length inside me once again?"

He groans. "Stop saying that." I can feel his breath begin to go heavy. He wraps his hand around my waist to push me tighter towards him.

I chuckle. "You obviously like that idea." So pull his arm from wrapping around me and abruptly go on top of him. He looks taken aback. A grin spreads across my face. "Is that why you want me to stop saying it because you want me to perform it?"

He moans. "Damn it, Aurora."

My grin curves wider. I was about to crash his lips against mine as someone suddenly knocks the door.

I didn't move a muscle. Kruel places his index finger on his lips as I climb off from him. I watch him dressing up.

I bite my lower lip while watching his butt muscles until it is fully covered with his pants.

"Yeah?" he asks once he cracks the door open.

"Someone tied your door. I was worrying if you're inside, and I am right." My eyes grow wide after recognizing Lemon's voice.

"Haven't noticed, I was sleeping."

"Sleeping, eh? You look like you just came from a marathon," she chuckles. "Look at your hair."

Kruel take glace at me and quickly turning head to look at Lemon once again. "I'll go back to sleep," he utters. He was about to close the door as she blocks it.

"Wait a minute." She pauses for a while. "I think I can smell something inside."

Oh god. I'm doomed.

"No one's inside aside from me," Kruel says. "Just go and enjoy Crandrea's company, Lems."

"Aha! It is from you yourself. I didn't say that is someone. Who's that someone you were hiding, Kruel? Is that. . ." she trails off. ". . .her?"

His answer is nothing but silence.

"I knew it!" Lemon sequels. "Why is she inside your room? What did you do wrong with her this time?"

"Shut up, Lems."

"No, you can't punish your mate just because she's a human! That is a different level of stupidity!" Someone's trying to push the door open while Kruel stops it. "Where is she? Why she's so silent? Let me talk to Aurora!"

"Damn it, Lems. Leave us alone--"

The door blows wide open, revealing marching Lemon with a worried face. She suddenly pauses as she saw me with a mere comforter covers my chest.

Her jaw drops open. Her gaze shifted from me to the clothes on the floor.

She snort a laughter and looks at the alpha. "I'm so proud of you, couz."

She slaps Kruel's arms twice and left the room with a door shut close.

"But anyways. . ." The door crack open once again, revealing Lemon's head. "Don't ever use condoms or pills. I want a niece or a nephew." She winks at me, then turns her eyes to her cousin. "Good luck, Kruel. I love you so much!"

With a flushed face as red as a tomato, Kruel and I trade our looks.

"I have to tell her not to tell Beta."

"W-Why?" My forehead crease.

"You don't always have to know everything, Au." He takes a seat beside me and touches my chin up to claim my lips once more. I kiss him back. "I'll have to go," he utters once he breaks our kiss.

"Okay." I smile and pull him into another passionate kiss.

He kisses me back, thrusting his tongue inside. We break our kiss before he ends up naked again.

"Damn, baby," he curse. His forehead brushes against mine. I feel his warm breathing touches my lips. "I have some pills in the last drawer. You should take it."

"Wait. . . You bought some already?" I exclaim in wide eyes, pulling my face away from him.

He smirks and straights his back. "I bought it after the night we first met."

"You were expecting to take me to bed all along?"

Leaning closer to look at my eyes intently. "Preparing, woman. There's a thick line between expecting and preparing."

I snort. "You were expecting me to give in to you, so you're preparing something for it. There's no thick line between them, you manhood is the one that is thick-mmmm!"

He shut my lips with his clashes into mine.

"You must have a mouth therapy to stop blabbering nonsense."

I giggle. "You were like saying your manhood is non-tsummp!"

"Stop implicating my manhood, woman."

I make a face. "Your man-tsup!"

"I said stop."

"I'm not finished-tsummp!"

"Stop."

"Okay, okay!" Raising my both palms with a laughter, I give up. "Go and do something you supposed to do, you freaking kiss addict."

With a thick manhood, I almost say.

"See you around, crazy woman." My smile drops into a glare. He laughs as he notices my reaction. He opens the door and glance at me over his shoulder. "I love you."

I pout my lips to suppress a smile and throw him something. "I love you too, douchebag."

•••
A/N: short update because i love you. Eh? What's the connection?