CHAPTER 11

[KRUEL'S POINT OF VIEW]

The thought of Aurora's disappearance made me want to break everything who comes on my way.

I was in the middle of eating meals with the Foureych pack in-commands that time as the panting messenger reached me to deliver the news. Didn't bother to go upstairs to pack my things, nor do farewell to my colleagues properly. I rushed to the car and drives back to Austerei.

This is what I feared the most. This moment is right here. Me, worrying over a girl as if my life depends on her.

"Someone caught her with a guy." My eyes snapped at Gin as he spoke. "The description matched with Dexter."

My knuckles clenched on top of the table where the universal map was located. "That arsehole."

One of my former warriors who almost burn up my town. He never get tired of pissing me off.

"This only means Aurora caught up by rogues. We should stop sending our men inside the town, but look for her in the forest and mountains instead," Karl, one of my warriors, suggested.

We nodded in agreement. I moved the first flag piece on to its respective place of the map, indicating the border forest,

"Augustus, Kalix, two of your teams would be in the Humus Mountain. Karl, your team will be near the river." I placed another flag piece to the forest side of the Austerei River. "Gin?" I called without looking at him.

"Yes, Alpha?" an answer came from behind me.

I growled. "We are not yet done. I will kill you if there is something happening to her. I always meant what I say."

A huge sound of a gulp fills reached my ears. "Y-Yes, Alpha."

I moved the third flag piece to the Sedeq, the southern forest, near the Dead Mountain. "Your team would be here."

"Settled, Alpha."

"I would be leading Ethan's team in the most possible place they brought her." Moving the last piece in the Dead Mountain. I glance up at everyone surrounded. "Stay connected to the radio. Notify us if any of you found her and go back if you did not. Are we all understood?"

"Yes, Alpha," they answered in unison.

"Now, move!"

They followed what I have ordered. All the men exited the room, except for the beta whose in silence.

I waited for him to talk first.

"I would be lying if I'll tell you I want her to be your Luna." He walks across the table and lit a cigarette.

"I loathed her, either."

I can't disagree. She's a human, and worst a hunter. Such a huge disgrace if she would be the one who would give birth to my heir.

"Then why are you still doing these?"

Because I can't lose her. Some part of me will be missing if I would let her go. I can't even last a day without seeing her face, without seeing how she curved her lips into a smile, without touching her lips to mine, without hearing her laugh, without the scent of her strawberry perfume.

I can live without my Luna.

Damn it! It's really happening right now. Is it a curse I made by separating Gin and Orange for years? Who knows, it would me this hard?

I cleared my throat, stopping myself from spilling the truth. "Keeping her safe is my responsibility."

"She is no one's responsibility but herself, Kruel. She put herself in danger."