CHAPTER 19

Hearing the news about the brunette coming back to her habitat made my morning. The whole in-commands and I are in the entrance of the throne hall with a teary-eyed woman slinging backpack on her shoulder.

“I’m going to miss this place,” she squeak and hugs the beta’s wife, Vina. Then turns to Orange, who’s arms of folded across her chest. She turns to face Kruel. “I’m going to miss you all. Kruel, pay a visit next year, please? I’m going to miss you.”

She also hugs him, and I roll my eyes.

“You might see your brain back there, rich girl.” Gin whispers from behind.

I throw him glares over my shoulder. “Mind your own business, Gin.”

“Of course,” he growls. “But your head is blocking the beautiful sight of Orange.”

I roll my eyes once again and step backwards to unblock his gothic girl.

“Well, speaking of. . .” I say and changes the topic. “How’s the proposal going?”

“Still planning to ask Alpha.”

“Why ask him if he’s not the one whom you’ll ask for marriage?”

His eyes bore into mine. “You know what I mean, rich girl. I’m expecting you help.”

“Look. . .” I face him. “You don’t get what I mean. You don’t need his approval, and you can propose to her now.”

“No.” He shakes his head. “I don’t think that’s a good idea. Everyone’s here--“

“And it will lessen the struggle.” I interject. “Once you ask her in front of her family and once she said ‘yes’, you don’t have to ask them one by one because they have no other choice after seeing you both happy.”

“I still won’t do it,” he scolds.

I snort. “Such a coward asshole. C’mon, you have my moral support.”

“No, this is not the perfect time.”

I sigh and shrugs. “Okay,” I say, but not totally leaving the thought of the couple.

Gin is gradually becoming a good friend. He deserves happiness as much as I deserve mine.

I should help him.

Maybe later.

Crandrea waves her hand at us as she enters the car. The car’s engine starts.

I turn my gaze to Kruel who’s in a few distances from me. I catch his eyes that were already on me.

Roaming my eyes to everyone and notice no one’s watching. So I return my eyes at my gorgeous boyfriend and wink at him with a grin spread across my face.

Eyes suddenly burns on mine, a get-ready-for-me-later look.

Oh god. This man become transparent after what happened.

Pouting, I gesture a secret flying kiss.

Crandrea’s car starts to accelerate until it is out of our sight. Orange was the one who firstly turns back inside the hall as Gin abruptly follow behind her, but still maintaining distance between.

Coward asshole, I say in my thought.

A stupid idea suddenly pop-out of mind while watching them. A wicked grin curves across my lips. I follow Gin from behind.

“I have a marriage proposal suggestion.”

Gin chuckles. “Rich girl, I don’t trust your tactics anymore.”