CHAPTER 25

He’s still in his usual white shirt beneath and plain black pants. Hoodie jacket may be hides his black hair. It is still messy, some strands hangs on his eyes, it points everywhere. He looks like a mess, but still freaking hot and attractive. I can’t deny that.

I want to jump into him to crash him with my tight hug. I want to shower him with kisses, but my consciousness snaps at me.

He’s here to murder me.

It chills down my spine.

“What are you doing here?” I ask him anyway, even if I know what the answer is . My heart is now hammering behind my ears.

“To get what is meant to be mine.” His voice returns also into an arctic one. Is it an indirect statement of ‘to kill you’?

“I’m not yours,” I harshly utter. “There’s no us since the time I left that town.”

His mouth parts open in a millimeter. Looks hurt, but he returns being look arctic. “What’s wrong with you?”

“Stop acting like you didn’t know, Kruel.”

“Baby. . .” He is about to take a step closer, about to reach me, but I stop him.

“Don’t you dare come nearer.” I flinch. “I can scream louder than that crappy music if you dare.”

“Damn if I care,” he grunts.

“Try me,” I warn and points his face. “I-I can call the bouncer or cops or--CRAP! Ah!” I didn’t finish what I say because he shove me and carry over his shoulder like a sack of oats in one fluid motion. His arm is strongly wrapped around my waist to support me from falling on his broad shoulder. I remember he despise threats and he doesn’t follow anyone’s order either. “Fvck you, Alpha. Let me go! Fvck off--Help!”

I scream and hit his butt with my all might, while he, the freaking douchebag, fiercely walks in the midst wasted crowd as if some pairs of eyes aren’t bore on us.

I try to lift my severely to make an eye contact to anyone as well, to ask for help. Until my eyes meet Alora’s wide eyes.

“Help me!” I shout and she blinks and shakes her head in realization. I didn’t expect what happen next because power goes off, and Kruel’s body pauses.

The darkness groans in disappointment, but there is something off. I can’t hear them moving nor turn on their flashlight like human beings usually do when blackout.

“I got you, bitchness,” I recognize that voice. The only voice I hear aside from protesting whines from people who sound gagged.

Alora snaps her finger and the dim light above us light up. Her grinning face appears. “Boo!”

I almost have a heart attack for her eyes are directed to mine. Her whole eyes turn into black again as Kruel’s arms that wrap around my waist shake, as if he’s in an extreme struggle.

Alora giggles. “Oh, pathetic alpha, you grew up without witches surrounds you and I could feel you feel weak because of that,” Alora mocks and laughs. “Release her. You can never fight my spell, weakshit. No werewolves could fight it, yah know.”

The grip loosens and loosens in every tremble, he grumbles.

“Release her.” Alora’s voice is still in mockery tone, emphasising the S that make her sound like a snake.

Slowly and slowly, I feel my body slowly releases. And for the last release, I fall on the ground with my face first hit the floor.

“Holy crap!” I cuss and get up. I throw her daggers. “This face is worth a lot of money!” I bark while massaging my nose.