CHAPTER 29

Shaking my knee repeatedly. Swallowing a huge lump in my throat.

Well, I still suck. If you can imagine a cat trying to roar like a lion or a chicken trying to bark, then I can't imagine myself trying to shift into my wolf but always end up into purple.

I'm done. I did numerous times of shifting since months ago, but I'm unsuccessful.

I am a werewolf. I must be a predator, but why I still feel like a prey?

Clenching my fist to brace myself from the lady at my age. She's standing straight across the training ground, twirling some strands of her red and curly hair.

There's a few things I've noticed about this girl. She's quiet and looking grumpy the first time I laid my attention on her, but now I can see no hint of grump. She looks freaking smug and excited, as if she just had an opportunity of finally ending my existence.

But why? Did I once steal her boyfriend?

"You think too loud."

'Can you do me a favor?' I ask as polite as I can.

There is only thing I know I am capable of the same as werewolf does, and that is telepathy.

Well, at least.

'No,' the red-headed woman instantly replies. Oh, c'mon. Don’t make it hard for me.

'Did you caught me in bed with your boyfriend before?'

'No.'

'Or at least making out with him or. . .'

'No.'

'Do you have any other respond rather than saying no?'

'Burn in hell.'

'Oh, okay. That response is quite better, but please. I have to make my father proud of me or else he will throw me out of here. I'll be hunted by Austereian motherfucking assholes once again and worst I might be ended up dead. If my father doesn't have even the slightest hint of mercy, then please have pity on me. It won't hurt if you'll play loser, for at least, for this game?'

'And to risk my social status?' She let out one syllable laughter. 'Not in my life.'

She is the rudest bitch I've ever met. She didn't wait for me to react, for she abruptly shifts into a red wolf and leaps to attack me.

Her powerful paw claws my neck. I flop to the hall's corner.

My head hit the pillar.

Vision starts to dim.

Wincing lips spreads.

This bitch is not satisfied with one attack. Her claws slap each part of my body, mostly on my face, as if her dozen of boyfriends dumped her because of me. Not that I've been in a cat fight over my dozen of boyfriends before, of course. I was just because of my two flings.

Karma really happens. It turns back to me six times. But that doesn't matter. Someone's watching and I have to make them accept me as one of his own.

I didn't notice I was screaming for help until she stops and cover her ears.

I quickly closed my mount and find the situation a perfect timing to smack her face. It is the hardest punch I've ever thrown. I feel my fist numb.

Debating what will I do next because it only twitches her face. She will kill as soon as she recovers, that is why did my second attack, which is the easiest.