"I know I just remember what I had with Blake and it was so good..we were always positive towards each other. But thanks Chuck. Love you." " I love you too." Someone knocks on the door "it's probably Blake." I said. "Want me to answer it?" "No I will, it's okay but thanks!" I said getting up. "I'll give you guys some privacy.." Chuck said going into the other room.

"Hey.." I said opening the door. "Hey..can we talk?" Blake asked. "Yeah come in.." We walk inside and sit on the sofa. "I'm sorry.." Blake said. "You didn't do anything..it was my fault..you told me it wasn't a good idea but I kept going..this honestly is why we shouldn't drink around each other." I said sort of laughing. I don't want to make a huge deal about this, maybe just laugh it off.

Blake smiles then says "Yeah that's probably best. I honestly thought you wanted to because I even said no and you were kinda sober." "I was far from sober but we both know how we get when I drink. I'm just not ready." "I get that, it's fine, you know I don't mind just being your friend."

"I just still apparently, love Francesco and I can't do anything to hurt him..even though he hurt me." "He's lucky to have you." Blake said hugging me. I hug him back "Im lucky to have you as a friend." then we walk to the door. "Night Lanz. Love you." "Love you too." I said smiling.

"Well that went well." Chuck said walking out of the bedroom. "Were you listening!" I said laughing. "Yeah! I didn't want you to have to repeat the story." Chuck said laughing. "He's so sweet." She added. "Yeah he is. Whoever ends up with him is a lucky girl." "He was like I thought you wanted to, aw I feel bad for him." Chuck said frowning.

"I knowww. He'll find someone who will treat him right. Blake is hot he can get laid easily if he wanted." I said laughing. Chuck giggles then we go to the bedroom, it's really late,well early. We get into bed and I pull out a cigarette, then check my phone "Goodnight babe. I love you and I miss you so much.." Francesco texted me. I put it down then close my eyes. Sometimes I wish it was just a dream.

I just got up..it's 9:30, Chuck is still sleeping so I grab my cigarettes and phone and close the door then go to the living room. I just made a fresh pot of coffee,I had like 5 cups, it has to be unhealthy. I think I'll just watch tv until she gets up.

It's 12:15 and she's still sleeping,she has to leave at 1:20. I go into the room and shake her "Chuckkkkk get up! You have to leave soon and I haven't even talked to you today." "Fineee. I'm tired you stressed me out last night." She said jokingly. "Come on let's go eat." I said pulling her up.

After Chuck and I eat breakfast I sit in our room while she packs up her stuff. "You need to stay longer next time." I said frowning. "I know! I will." The door knocks "be right back" I walk to the door "Francesco..what're you doing here?" I said suddenly feeling stressed again because I'm happy to see him but I'm still so mad and I don't want to be mean to him..

"I miss you. I just wanted to see you..I know you need time, I'm not here for an answer I just miss my best friend.." "Ok, come in." I said stepping out of the way. I half hug him then we walk inside. "How'd you even find me?" I said laughing. "Paparazzi." He replied. "Well that's not creepy." I said jokingly.

Chuck walks out and doesn't even look at Francesco "Bye babe." She said hugging me. "Hey Chuck" Francesco said. She stares at him then looks back at me "Text me if you need anything ok? I love you." "Okay babe I will, you text ME If you need anything. I love you too." I hug her again then she leaves.

"Wow she hates me." Francesco said rubbing his head. "Yeah..she's just angry.." I said sitting on the sofa,sits really close to me. I scoot over and pull out a cigarette,Francesco shakes his head "what?" I asked. "I just wish you would stop smoking.." "Well I wish you didn't do certain things but what can I do about it." I said taking a puff.

"You're right. I didn't come here to fight, I just missed you a lot." "I miss you too." "Here's your ring..I don't know if you meant to leave it behind but I thought I'd bring it anyways.." He said putting out his hand. "I did." I said not taking it. "You really dont expect me to wear it do you?" I added. "No..just hopeful."

"Oh..well yeah." "Honestly I just miss you...like we were doing so good before this." Francesco said. "I know we were planning our wedding..." "We still should be..." "You seriously still can't say that after you cheated.." "I can because I love you still. I want to fix things so badly, I just don't know what to do." I shrug my shoulders and just keep smoking.

"Do you not want to fix things?" He asked. "I told you I did. I just don't feel like trusting you again.."

"But you can,I swear to god. I never intentionally meant to hurt you..the last thing I ever wanted to do was hurt you. Remember when we started dating and I said I want to make you feel good? And that I never wanted to make you cry again, well I mean I messed up I know but I would take it all back in a heart beat..I was blacked out when it happened I don't even remember it at all." He said getting teary eyed. I can't remember the last time Francesco cried or got watery eyed.

I scoot closer to him and put my arm around him then my head on his shoulder. "We'll work it out, because I love you, you made a mistake but everyone does, I chose you to be my partner so I have to commit to that no matter what. But I swear to god Francesco if you put your dick in anyone else besides me I won't talk to you again and we'll be done for good."