Chapter 49:Bullshit stories

Carl's POV
Bob is gone so is Cassandra, Carol, and Daryl. Michonne, Sasha and a couple others are outside looking for them. I'm sitting down I don't know what to do it's pointless to look for Cassandra. She's smart and if she was nearby she would be here I know she would.

I've tried to stay hopeful but with every passing minute my hope is slowly leaving me. Sasha comes in there's no Bob or one of the others with her she's about to shout at Gaberial who looks terrified when Glenn's shout make her go back outside.

"There's someone in the grass!" I hear him shout "Bob!" I hear Sasha cry. Dad, Glenn, Abraham, and Maggie carry in an almost unconscious Bob. My eyes go wide his leg is missing Sasha was a mess and I blamed Gaberial I mean who wouldn't he's been shady ever since we've gotten here and I'm done with it.

I jump up and start walking over to Gaberial his face holds fear as he sees me. He starts trying to back away but I grab him before he can "where are our people!" I say. "I-i" "cut the bullshit first 4 of us go missing then one comes back with his leg gone what did you do!" I growl.

"I lock the doors at night!" He cries I let go of him and he falls to the floor "I always lock the doors I always lock the doors" he sobs putting his hands across his chest. He explains that early on in the outbreak a family wanted to come into the church to get away from some walkers, but Gaberial was to scared to open the door and they were eaten hence why the message you'll burn for this was on the side of the church.

"Gareth..." Bob says as he was starting to wake up "it was Gareth" he states. My heart drops when he says that and the last words I heard Gareth say ring into my head don't even think about going anywhere if you do I will find you and kill you. Cassandra went missing and now Bob shows up claiming Gareth was alive and most likely other Terminus survivors as well.

"Did they have Carol, Daryl, or Cassandra" my dad ask calmly Bob shook his head and relief fills my body. "Gareth said that Carol and Daryl drove off, and that someone took Cass".

Out of the corner of my eye I see Kasiaya with Tony in her arms as her body stiffens at the statement. "A-are we gonna get her back" Annie asks from beside Mathew her voice shaking. "I don't know" Dad answers honestly.

Cassandra's POV
I slowly open my eyes to look at the familiar gray ceiling of my hospital room. My body and face hurt as if someone just beat me with a bag of rocks -it wouldn't have surprised me if they did- my ears are ringing and my head is pounding.

I turn my head slightly seeing Dr.Edwards standing in the corner "you're awake" he observes. I stay silent and try sitting up only to plop back down on the bed. I sigh when all the sudden my shitty wake up just got worse.

"Do you have a death wish!?" Dawn hisses quietly entering the room. I roll my eyes and continue to watch her curiously "pulling a stunt like that is bound to get you killed" she mutters. I sigh "and yet I'm still here suffering with every passing minute" I say my voice rough she rolls her eyes and starts muttering to herself about something.

"And don't act like you didn't kidnap me, giving my group no way to find me" I snap at her trying to sit up again but slower. "What are you talking about" Dawn questions I scoff "don't play dumb I remember what happened that night. I went outside to get away from the crowd and think then someone hit me in the back of my head. I wake up here, get told this bullshit story about fighting off walkers. I'm not stupid Dawn, just let me go home and Beth too" I growl getting impatient and annoyed.

Dr.Edwards and Dawn share a look that I can't quiet define "what" I question. Dawn turns to look at me she takes a sharp breath "you know her don't you? Beth?" She questions but she wasn't using the stern voice she usually uses with me. It sounded like she genuinely cared, I didn't want to give her the answer so I stay silent, but judging by my silence I knew she knew that I knew her.