Chapter 22: 294 Days

Rick, Glenn, and T-dog load Hershel on a rolling medal table while me and Daryl keep our weapons pointed at the 5 prisoners. One of which looks oddly familiar "you got medical supplies " Glenn asks running behind them they try stepping closer "not a smart decision" I say cocking my gun.

The one in the front (the one who looks familiar in some way) looks me up and down then scoffs. He pulls a gun though it was much smaller then mine. T-dog went to open the doors "whoa hey what the hell are you doing" the guy with the gun says.

T-dog ignores him and opens the door he stabs to walkers that were standing by the door while everyone else rushes out. Maggie, Rick, and Glenn were rolling hershel while T-dog lead and me and Daryl in the back.

We slowly make our way out our weapons still pointing at the prisoners then we bolt up with the group. We run through the tombs Daryls flashlight being the only light source. "Follow the light" we heard someone whisper I turn and see the prisoners shadows I roll my eyes and continue running.

"When we get back hide up on the perch put your silencer on your gun, any of those fuckers make the wrong move shoot." Daryl mumbles to me I nod and we continue running after a minute we made it to the room next to our cellblock I followed Daryls instructions and dashes up the narrow stairs putting my silencer on.

"That's far enough" Daryl says " This is my prison you don't tell me what's far enough" the man in front argues. "Take a step forward see what happens" Daryl says eyeing me. That's my cue I shoot just passed the man in the front curly hair and I hit the wall.

All the prisoners eyes landed on me I made my way down the stairs and the man scoffs. "You missed" he says with sarcasm I put on a sarcastic smile "I don't think I did" I say pointing at the ground.

Everyone looks down and see the little bit of hair that the bullet caught. "Next one goes in your head" I warn he rolls his eyes as I walk over to stand by Daryl. The man again looks me up and down I get annoyed and scoff "what the hell are you looking at me for" I ask rudely.

He smirks "you don't remember me" he ask I look at him my face twisting in confusion. His smilrk grows "Cassandra Fleming daughter of my scumbag of a brother" he says my eyes widen "aw what no hug for uncle Thomas" my uncle says with fake sadness.

"So where's the other little brat" he says looking around "oh look there she is" he says pointing at Carl's cell. Her and Carl were watching what was happening Carl had a frim hand around her and a revolver in the other hand.

"God lighten up think of it as a family reunion" he says looking at us. Daryl clears his throat "is he telling the truth" he mumbles to me I barely nod my head. "Y-you where in Rangchester County for murder why the hell are you here" I say getting angery.

"It's called transfer sweetheart" he says leaning back "don't call me that" I growl. He laughs lightly and his eyes travel to my arms "damn your parents really fucked you up" he mumbles I pull my my gun up and Daryl rushes to take it from me Thomas looks entertained.

"Hot tempered just like your dad" he mumbles I hold my tongue back not giving him the satisfaction of seeing how angery he makes me. The tension is so thick you could cut it with a knife one of the prisoners break the silence by introducing himself.

There was Axel, Andrew, Oscar, and Big Tiny (which I call BT for short) and of course Thomas the cunt that calls himself the leader aka my uncle.

"Can we go in" he says jestering to our cellblock I scoff "no" I say "Why not that's cell 4 MY cell!?" Thomas says getting angery.

"Congratulations boys you've been pardoned by the state of Georgia your free to go" Daryl sasses. I snicker at his sarcasm and how mad it made Thomas. "Bunch of civilians breaking into a prison makes me think there's nothing to go to out there" BT (Big Tiny) says.